Richard, 
There is much going here that you are unaware of, and although you may think I am off base on some of my advice, I must warn you about directions just as Lot followed his uncle to safety. A child can look at the sky, which has been set in place to prepare us for appointed times. Your ears will never be Weary - I say that because I hold my friends on the police department very close to my good memory bank, which I tap into as often as possible. Maybe some history you should know: Rodney Weary was my partner along with a man named Steve Basting when I was working downtown on the wagon. I would call you in the morning on the squad phone, and because it was very expensive in the early 90's to use the phone, the supervisers took our phone away. They had no compasion on my desire to keep in contact with my son befor he went to school. Rodney Weary was in the Marines before he got to Milwaukee PD. There were times were, though small in stature, he was very dependable. Your ties to former Marines might include Hermening, but I guarantee you they have lost touch with the struggles of real spiritual warfare. When something is pressing at my mind, I share it if it does not go away. I do remember saying 'if it ever comes down to it, trust Robin, not Shane.' I hold to that to this day. At least he made sure I had a roof over my head, even though he sought divorce. That is a protective inner nature of most people in police work.

I know Autumn's birthday. Although I watch for it based on the Hebrew Calender, I do know it is right about now. My birthday is right around the feast of Trumpets, and I remember well the church that had 7 trumpets atop its steeple in France. As I prepare to coach squirt hockey, it is hard not to see young people that remind me of other hockey players that I knew and loved as family through your school years. As far as cutting ties, I did not hear from you after I shared my sorrow. When special gifts are discarded, it feels like a tie is  broken, such as with the lampshade. It may have not been important to you, but was a very big part of OUR life as you were growing up.  I still remember the Strobel poster on your door when we lived on Delaware street, and how hard it was on both of us during that time. Peterkin is not a tradition contrary to the Scriptures, so I thought it was a uniting type of gift. I have the framed dried flowers that your wife made, and will not give it* away.

I do have some very kind neighbors here, and spent the evening with 2 couples who are from Italy. They were gracious, and fed me well, even though I am a stranger to them and not one of their 'supporters', which always seemed to be the dividing line to you in conversation at times. I am working on my landscape and after some time off due to the pain I felt from leaving my last gardens behind, I enjoy working with the soil, as it is artwork to me. Some of your friends, the one's who stayed in the camper (I forget their names) brought a russian sage as a gift. When I left Mosinee, I dug the plant out and took it with me to Charlotte, where it was left in the rental property. In contrast, when I went to Israel, I bought and planted ten trees. I'm not sure how to explain, but maybe it's like Linus and the blanket.  There has to be follow through when it comes to giving a plant to someone. The plant will die if the receiver does not take over where the giver left off. I don't think the Russian sage survived in Charlotte, but being moved too many times and dropped into unfamiliar terrain is even rough on a perennial. It's like 'witnessing ' to someone, and getting so busy you forget to see if there was any real change over time. 

I had a good visit with John and Lisa as well at the end of July. They had a corn roast, and the  extended family there is very hospitable and kind. 
Unpacked your football helmet here. I was surprised to see it had 23, not 15 on it. ???? Got to play hockey with a second round draft pick of Tampa Bay. Quite a challenge indeed, but challenges that come upon me when I am strong are good tests, I trust from the Giver of Good tests, YHVH. Church of Philadelphia is not easily filled, but will be filled with those who despise lawlessness. Important fact. 

In His Grace, 
Mom

............................................
*What did I really mean by 'it'? The fact is that nobody human make real flowers, even if they could dry them. Sometimes humans repent of past decisions, and even Yehocah decided to spare Nnevah after destruction had already been planned for that area. I suppose giving away the framed dried flowers to a young girl whose parents were very kind to me was something like not contesting a divorce after a 42 month restraining order was first requested by someone who had said 'I will _________' in the past. In the future, , the word 'will' shall be used less frequently by me.  I believe Vlad Namenstekov is doing very well and has been blessed after treating me very well for a short time in a hockey rink.