Saturday, August 25, 2018

There Is An Away' HOME' Plate On Many Occasions

If or when you are welcomed into the household of a brother, parent or child who loves you knowing you believe Yehovah's instructions, you will face a home different than what is in your household. I have family members, but only a few, who have been kind enough to provide a 'anti-asthma' sleeping area for me when I travel without a basketball and who are not offended when I reject unclean foods. Pleasant surprises often occur in such 'away areas such as C&S's Italian beef from a humble shop in Jeanette, Pennsylvania. Jeanette looks similar to areas between my childhood home and my high school in Milwaukee in the 1970's, an area that some might try to avoid but I choose to study and enjoy. To me, Jeanette, Pennsylvania is so much better than Paris, France; even though the houses are old, they are affordable to live in and there is plenty of parking as well as very friendly people.

Surprise number 2 is the Slippery Rock Lions which I hope to study for a day rather than wasting my time talking to 'Buzz LIghtyear' or fake Disney lions. The best surprise has been hearing that my kind relative Carrie has chosen to start reading the Bible and she is now starting to read Book 66, Revelation, after reading her way through the 1st books of the 'new teastanment'. I did not get that joyful news until after I presented her with a lapis lazuli and a white quartz bracelet not because she was a Bible scholar but because she has always treated me kindly, has been honest with me and also has been kind to my brother's family which includes her mother-in-law.

It may not have been an easy task throwing out a caution flag to the parents of a freind of mine who is now in 'cheerleading' in 4th grade, but is has been a very possibly task. When an away family team does not know of the dangers a home family team might know about, it is best to warn the away team . The Scriptures, including the old testament, have been part of my team for almost 2 decades, whether I am away or at home.  My non-missionary friend Carrie was more willing to speak about Biblical topics than my son who claims to be a missionary to the French, even though Carrie and I do not agree on 'everything'. Carrie's daughter is a wonderful child and she is bright enough to hear and think about some very difficult questions and the results of choices that I have made when I was young and in public schools.

If you noticed that I removed the 'Jack Doyle' post,  did you notice that the set of books  I had won in a 'Cappy Dick'  were removed from my household by a thief?  Valuable information was in the 'Jack Doyle' post which only a few people may have read and considered, just as only a few people have actually read the book of 'Jude' and considered it's contents seriously enough to believe it. I suppose my writing anger some and encourage others, exactly what the book of Revelation or the books of Moses have done for centuries.

it's the sabbath, and I am at 'home' with a very thoughtful away team that has decided to love me and shelter me rather than reject me and hate me because I have trusted in Yehovah's name.  I hope to accomplish the pleasant task of informing my kind friend Carrie that she need not fear Abaddon, because she already has heard the TRUTH that the locusts have no king and yet, the locusts work in bands.

Poverty does not create criminals, but criminals, who often are aided and abetted by divorce attorneys or unholy family members, do create poverty in many areas of the world. If a theif is not caught or punished, it is improbable that he will repent, therefore he will not be forgiven because a thief DOES know what he or she is doing when past the age of a toddler and they choose to be a thief
If you have stolen something other than a base in a baseball game, do not expect to be welcomed into redeemed kingdoms such as the kingdom of Gad, Napthali, Asher or Dan when the best closer appears for your tribe that somehow made it up to 12,000 sealed teammates. Thieves get rejected from the  holy kingdom of Gad and Asher as quickly as people who behave like Stormy Daniels or dress and move like  the typical NFL cheerleader will be rejected from the sealed tribes of Simeon or Joseph, whether those tribes are at an away 'home' plate or at a homely 'home' plate loaded up with C&S Italian beef!.

No comments:

Post a Comment