Saturday, August 4, 2018

Spiritual Widowhood Exists And So Does Armada



Armada has become  very special to me because my grandson Levi, who is not a Hendrikson by blood lines, gently pressed the position of Armada into the palm of my right hand. It is not little Levi's fault that no one informed him where his pro-Moses grandmother has been living as a widow for the past 5 years and the guilty adults who have have misled or lief to little Levi can try to stand up against the vengeance of whoever it is that they claim is 'god'.  Is it possible  for a bad daughter-in-law to be a good wife?  It's probable that a bad wife will also become a bad daughter-in-law with a spirit unwilling to visit or speak kindly to her spouse's true and living parents. It is not a requirement to speak often to family members you do not love, but it is unwise to pay to speak to an attorney is you claim to be a 'Christian' that has trouble with your in-laws or your spouse that also claims to be a 'Christian' and have not even tried to sit down  and discuss family disturbances with your adversarial family members who actually do not desire to have another divorce recorded on their family tree.

I would never suggest my son seek a divorce from his wife even if his wife is not a good daughter-in-law since he, as the leader of his wife, has been allowing her to be a bad duaghter-in-law. I can only pray that my son teaches his wife how to be a good daughter-in-law to his real mother who is a widow who  permanently lost her spouse in a  literal physical and spiritual battle to a woman who does not take the Scriptures seriously.   There was a past period of time in my life when I did not take the warnings in the Scripture seriously and I sinned on a frequent basis.  I started taking the Scriptures seriously when people like Dean Noonan and Anders Lewis started influencing me and eventually, Reggie HOward White even influenced me toward studying Hebrew and keeping the instructions, including those of the sabbaths that MARK Yehovah's people, in mind and in obeying them in works to the best of my ability while far away from anything that feels like home to me.

I have been given very much latitude in my method of refreshing my own memory in Michigan places such as Armada, Richmond. St. Clair and Marine City. In other places, I have been cruelly and permanently displaced by people who have Bud Light, Coca-cola and Snickers in their bloodstream but not the prophet Isaiah on their mind.  There is a song that had lyrics that include 'I want to go back back   " and later 'but I can't go back I know'. Indeed, it is often a physical impossibility or IRRATIONAL to go back to a place loaded up with enemies or a place that you have been evicted from by Nazi  officials, courthouse officials or USA government representatives. Mentally returning to places and recalling past events is not a crime, even though some people have been cruelly persecuted for doing exactly that.

I'vr seen Strong's word #490 at least 4 times since I started studying the Aleph words at the beginning of each Ysraelite year, and LARhSY begins with a Yod not an Ayin, followed by a Shin, not a Samech so my spelling concersions are more serious than Randy Moss in a fake gold yellowish jacket. As I recalled painful events that occurred in Wisconsin, I realized I had been sent ahead like a pawn in the hands of a man who thinks juveniles water-skiing is important but does not think that upholding the words such as 'Jehovah Jirah' is important.  If a careless or violent married man has been killed or CAPTURED by an enemy of the man's  wife, the living woman will continue on as a widow, not as a queen and she can be married to a non-Levite YSraelite according to biblical instructions.  If she is not desired by another man, her SON's family is supposed to care for her. Without seeing the evidence, I am supposing that the children of Robin Michael Ortiz still care for their mother after Robin exited his marriage to her, making claims that her cigarette smoking was abusing him and temporarily choosing a non-smoking Catholic replacement.  There actually is more danger caused by secondhand smoke to a household than by one palm strike to a forehead in a emergency situation, but I am not trying to defend Robin Michael Ortiz, rather I am trying to compare the behavior of Robin's 2 sons to the behavior patterns of my son.

It was Shane David Hendrikson that requested a divorce, a 3 or 4 year restraining order and then ordered me ahead to Michigan to meet a human labeled 'Steve Reeder'. Shane David Hendrikson had no intention of trying to keep his vows, but sent me to Michigan hoping I would 'stumble' or even worse, possibly get raped by a stranger. I met and saw the behavior patterns of Steve Reeder and stumbled back to Wisconsin, but like a pawn, Shane David Hendrikson, like a lousy chess player temporaily in control of real items, moved me onto another place toward another side......alone and with very little resources because he was hoarding our marital property.  HIs guilt is not going to disappear with the blink of a 'Paw Patrol' dog, but I can't understand the family members that aided and abetted my ex-husband's criminal activities, which included very serious corporate theft that neither John Moore the hockey player nor Eric Moore the detective can  ATONE for even if they are aware of Shane' sins and crimes.

If I ever can go back to be a resident of Wisconsin, it will be because I made it to the opposite side of a chess board without getting captured by an opposing team.  BY returning to the state of Wisonsin, I could be more of a help to my parents whom I love, to Trudy and Robert Groth who are struggling but intact as a couple, to Lorraine Mielke my very best friend.  These past facts being considered, Levi pressed Armada into the palm of my hand and I do want my grandchildren to see how and where a woman who is a spiritual widow has survived with the help of Yehovah and without the help of her son and daughter-in-law.

It has been almost 10 years since Shane David Hendrikson obviously was not interested in hearing what people like Brad Scott, Rico Cortes or Bill Cloud had to say at an Illinois coference and only pretended to believe in the works of people like Ross Grimes, Herb Coussons or Jospeh President of St. Lucia before Shane David Hendrikson proved to be very much like Hector Delgado and not like Otto Delgado..

Some people might be able to tell the difference between former MIlwaukee Brewer 'Shane Peterson' and 'Shane Ray #76', but those people might not be able to tell the difference between a final mem and a samech or the difference between a 'hey' and a 'chet'.  Fillmyer is not Phil Meyer and State Farm's 3 watermelons programs cannot atone for actual intentional sins.  If this is really only about the 110th day of the tribulation count, I ssem to be better prepared for the next 7 years than I was on April 20, 2012 after I was laughed at by enemies in a courtroom.

Before I go to a holy assembly and study the upsidedown 'nun' in Numbers Chaprter 10, I want to illustrate why outward repairs should sometimes be delayed. There was minor water damage that occurred when  my dwelling was struck by a bolt of lightning and a hole allowed some rain water in on occasion. If I sell my dwelling, the buyer's can see that the water damage HAD occurred long ago, but that there was not an ongoing problem that had been quickly masked for a deceptive sale.  I rather have a buyer see the minor damage and give them a $500 credit toward drywall repair than have them feel nervous that that cause of the water leak had not been located.  If people are informed of WHAT outside enemy of Yehovah forces  caused internal damage to my body including my mind, in the past and see that those forces have fled or continued on to injure others, they might come to a better conclusion about cause and effect of liars and unrighteous acts of the anti-apostles.

Isaiah chapter 49 through 51 are very serious matters that only a few will even try to understand. 40 days and 40 nights without food nor water seems safer than 40 years surrounded with cocaine, pork chops, Coca-cola, Twizzlers and cigarettes. Moshe Ben Amram is a non-local hero, not a 'zero'.

( In my next blog, I will deploy warnings against the allies of a woman in Detroit who decided to fight with Detroit police while she was naked in a hospital, but that blog will feel like work to me and it the sabbath today and I have entered into rest today.)

No comments:

Post a Comment