Monday, August 13, 2018

A Non-Funny Incident To Start NIght 500


The Detroit Tigers have a deplorable commentator labeled 'Rod Allen'. Never trust a man or the employer of a person who compliments or want to cozy up to women as morally disgusting as 'Beyonce'.  I'm 100% positive that the Detroit Tigers 'Reyes 22' is not Jose Reyes who worked under Phil Arreola and occasionally next to me in the MIlwaukee Police Department's Missing Persons Bureau.

I'm extremely disappointed in myself for not sighting the new moon yesterday but I did try; there is a huge difference between the first crescent and the very obvious 2nd day the crescent of the moon can be seen. For those friends of mine who have decided to start the month count at the dark of the moon, it's interesting to consider that for about three nights the moon is not illuminated, similar to Jonah's time in something much more intelligent than the typical NASA rocket.

Today, I hope to spend some quality time with sheep, goats, rabbits and cows in Armada, knowing full well that watching real animals is much healthier for the brain than watching Disney's computer images. The non-funny incident occurred by providence. I had a wonderful tofu Thai rice dinner and was wearing a black onyx heart rink on my left hand; the ring was not expensive but has been a beiatiful reminder to me of the tribe of Joseph as well as reminder to me that I survived but was not perfect when I was being trained at MIlwaukee Police District #5. I  suspect I lost the ring after I dined at a place operated by a very humble married couple who recently celebrated their 5th wedding anniversary and it did not take a fishing boat to make a smart sushi chef content. I suppose you could say that they are in 'the 5 hole' and if a couple tries to make it through 18 years of marriage, why would they stop trying after that?

Maybe 6 years ago I would have cried because the black onyx heart was lost, but it was a cut stone and possibly even a fake that the jeweler convinced me was real. What remains is still beautiful, namely a petite silver heart-shaped ring with a few diamond bits in it, maybe worth about $15.88 in it's current condition.  Since Napthali is the 5th seal and their tribe's stone is considered to be a 'diamond', not the ring will remind me of Napthali and by planning, I can still wear onyx earrings and a real onyx pendant backed by real copper.

I wonder if someone will find the little black heart and think it is special or if it will get trampled under foot and be crushed to bits. There are times I think about replacing a ring that I designed and had constructed at Wickersham's Jewelers in Wisconsin, but an expensive ring won't do me any good know even if the process of designing it and studying the stones did help me and sadly, the ring I bought for myself might be on the finger of an actual thief as proof of her guilt someday not her holiness.

Lastly, as I contemplated the significance of elephants to some people, I recalled hearing the MInnesota Vikings Methodist chaplain named Keith Johnson testify that he smashed a replica of an elephant before his team competed against the Denver Broncos. What good does it do to smash a replica of an elephant that was a GIFT due to some instantaneous bout with anti-idolatry and then proceed onto a field with cheerleaders who are far more contrary to holiness and far more dangerous on the sidelines than the replica of an elephant?  The Lombardi trophy itself  a much bigger symbol of USA idolatry  than a replica of an elephant, so the chaplain, player or coach who smashes the Lombardi trophy might represent a better anti-idolatry sainthood act than I managed when Leroy Butler's jersey ended up in my family firepit when I realized people from Wittenberg loved the Packers more than they loved the Truth.

Short term memory is only 7 years, but mid-term memory should go back about 21 years.  Once you realize that the ability to recall a matter preceeds a choice to REMEMBER what you recalled or 'dismember' it from your current train of thought, possibly never again rethinking what you actually did recall. There is actually a difference between Hurley and Gurley.

As a 'Drew Stanton' closing note, the USA government leaders would have been wiser to stash $1.5000,000,000.00 dollars in the flood insurance program than to shove off another rocket in a stupid trip to what we call the 'sun'.  Yehovah insturcted humans to toil on the earth not to disturb the surface of the moon and other objects that were designed to be out of  reach for a reason. Fake blondes such as Phil Housely's wife are not going to improve the status of a nation that is only 242 years young and in that short period of time has become polluted, filthy, violent, financially corrupt and extremely unholy, not beautiful and anti-sin with age.

Day 500 might as well be Ed Jovanovski day rather than Daytona 500 day and day 501 might as well be Patrick Lalime day for those people who did not pass the '300' Letter Shin and Sheldon49/Souray44  non-nuclear chalk test sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment