Sunday, July 29, 2018

THIS CAT IS NOT ME!

Someone other than me created a FACEBOOK account under the name 'Marie Hendrikson' and there is a picture of a cat with a red hat and a toy gun appears, but of course I am not a cat with a red hat and a pistol, nor do I own or have access to lots 11&12 on Lakeshore Road in Rib Mountain. It seems some building permits were issued very quickly to hide and store equipment that supposedly was 'nominal value'. Jeff Kussow, Dan Dziadosz, Tom Steele, Jim Hampton and Christine Nykiel should be aware of their own err lines and I cannot possibly clear anyone named 'Lawrence H. Hoffman' until charges of felony embezzlement of non-cat business assets are brought up against Shane David Hendrikson.

Even I have limited recall powers, and I know I do not have and never desired a FACEBOOK account.

Does a Marathon county Wisconsin district attorney really get paid to contact me, by phone or by letter , inquiring if I can remember something I can't remember or remember someone I can't remember?  I almost returned the letter I received from the Marathon County district attorney's office with a short explanation of my anti-embezzlement position but then came to my senses knowing Marathon County officials  have not earned my trust in serious matters nor do they deserve any free help from me regarding a business check circumstance I do not recall without even bothering to send me a copy of the original complaint I supposedly had against a person labeled as 'Lawrence H. Hoffman'.

The most recent 'Hoffman' I saw was a deputy working for Anthony Wickersham in Macomb County, Michigan who might have filed a reasonable report on my behalf. The most recent  person who repaid a court ordered debt in full to my 'family' paid $300.00 for being negligent in  the aggravated nurder of a beautiful dog I cared for named 'Elmo'.  

How many people have gone wrong thinking that movies such as 'The Shawshank Redemption' have very sinful and very illegal ideas worth repeating?

I can remember Mr. Hurlbutt, coach of the St. Lawrence hockey team.  If this post seemed flippant to you, it might be flippant indeed.

 


Marie Hendrikson

No comments:

Post a Comment