Friday, July 13, 2018

The Philadelphia Zoo View



A squid won't care if heard and seen
only once by a cruel family

Who would go to see a squid
instead of Marie's current lid?

Who would eat their mother's tears
labeled 'mock calamari ears' ?

I do not fear being observed and seen
By children who aren't very mean

I do not want to be seen nor loaned
To brute beasts who reject Gad's stone

I have seen some animals just one time
Who still remain within my mind

The bird I saw on Cleveland turf
Was dead before I saw it hurt

I tucked the bird into some leaves
Unlike Las Vegas 'Mr. Reaves'

I can do what squids can't do
I don't love many.... just a few

A few, a remnant, will believe
In Gad and me, not their golf sleeve

If my seeds think 'maternal source'
I might be seen as a tough horse

If my family really loves my life
They'll visit me..... a holy  'ex-wife'.

I am not clothed like royalty
My covering matters very much to me

No longer caged, I roam on earth
Just as an alley cat with girth

If your like Abaddon's men to me
I might study you, not simple tea

I'll survive day 1203
Like an angel in Wood county


(Shakespear and others such as Kareem Abdul-Jabbar  have wasted far too much  time writing way too much fiction and not spent enough time studying the  element Ru44 or a rod or iron.)


















No comments:

Post a Comment