Monday, July 16, 2018

An Epistle to All Former or Current Montreal Canadiens



It is not a simple task to protect your parents, but it is possible if they respect your ability and desire to keep the feasts that Yehovah has ordained and they have demonstrated their love for each other and their children.

When a ' pastoral' son and his wife of any denomination haven't taken the time to house, feed or shelter his mother  they most likely are guilty of the same acts of the non-apostles mentioned in Jeremiah chapter 23 and Ezequiel Chapter 34...... but I am not the judge who is going to punish my son. Ideally, swift discipline will occur after my son 'donates' a very short period of time to me with his children.

Only a fool would believe that people  'love' them who have not visited, sheltered, clothed or fed her since she was ordered by a unholy, ungodly judge OUT of a family such as the the Roland and Shane Hendrikson family. The anti-fools know who has fed them, clothed them, sheltered them but not worshipped them because they might have understood the love of Yehovah instead of loving the cash they 'ask' for. Typical missionaries and modern churches are no different than politicians, and such do not have a place even in the expanded version of Gad, which probably has had more latitude in the sealing process than any other tribe.

The owners at 'ZEST' coffee shop have sheltered and fed me, but not clothed me so they actually are serving others and earning legal money. Because today is a day of mourning for me, not a day of rejoicing, my own parents did not understand why I left their house feeling sick,weak and upset because my son delivered a lie, a delusion, that HE believed to me.*  My parents had a tremendous victory at St. Mary's in Torun when they paid for 2 chicken dinner ticket, waited an hour in the heat and then were told only pork was available when it was their 'mealtime'. They left the unholy priest, got a refund and went to eat at Chili's instead. Angels were rejoicing in heaven when they refused the swine, yet I could not rejoice with them this morning. I am confident that repeated messages such as ' Yeshua and the apostles did not pork'  has been heard enough time that they considered the content of the message while loving the DELIVERER of the message.

Today is a difficult as going to the Marathon County courthouse on April 20, 2012. Since I have been amputated from the Hendrikson family, I have been spiritually grafted into a fruit-bearing tree system, not a 'Christmas tree' system. A band aid system will not stop the blood loss from the Hendrikson body I was amputated  from. Someday, my grandchildren might get grafted into my family tree, but vain genealogies are to be avoided, since flesh and blood does not inherit a certain kingdom under 1 specific king.  1 or 2 hours with children who have not been well versed in the sufferings of Joseph, the writings of Jeremiah or the necessary harsh corrective discipline that Abaddon's unit graciously bestow upon those who have failed to PROPERLY repent  way rather than completely trust in a man of Judah who declared that he did not come to bring peace on earth, but came to bring a sword to divide and test those who have rightfully rejected 'Fiddler on The Roof' vain repetitions.

Day 90 has arrived, and I chose Wood county as a venue to meet those who have ignored me rather than loved me for the past 7 years.  No officer from Wood County has ever abused me or laughed at me, and the same cannot be said about the representatives of Portage County or Marathon County.  Scott Walker remains party the activities and occurrences that occurred when 'The Interrior's Department, INC.' was heisted by Shane and Cheryl Hendrikson, the former Cheryl Brown. Maybe Mr. Brown and his Air Force buddies know more about the current Mrs. Shane Hendrikson know than Slade Enos Hendrikson knows, and as a result I might even have some  Air Force people who have aligned with me in this actual spiritual battle that will not be won with 'strange fire'.

When secondhand information comes your way, it might be called an epistle and if anyone other than Montreal Canadiens has read this information, why did you disregard who the letter was 'addressed' to?  Are you an Ephesian or more like 'away land' security checking non-private information from a sorrowful mother who has the potential to be a perfect grandmother to a few, not to many.  I've seen the acts of  many anti-Simeon anti-Zebulun  congregations of divided Christianity before, and they are not even as good as the acts of the locusts.

The 12,000 elect of the tribe of Dan will not be divided, but will be united and set on a firm foundation before the LIGHT foundation stone of Asher is laid down and that process if still in the future and will occur without staged acts of people such as Robin Williams or Judy Garland.  I am not in 'Shea Weber' gear, but I do know that the number 96 means something to squad 22 and to MIlwaukee district 6 people, as well as to people who have  legally rejected .22 caliber 'Savage Arms' and Harley-Davidson noisy ways and opted the use the 5th amendment out of courtrooms .

 Charlotte NC police officers do  understand bicycle therapy and Raleigh fingers better than I understand why people still insist on believing a lie to me and suggesting to me that anyone named 'Rachel' loves me. A struggling wife known as 'Nurse Jenny' loves me, and she is not a dog. Nurse Jenny understands that silence is sometimes not an option, it is the only possibility.  No one named 'Rachel' ever fed my sheep but Jimmy Morris did feed my hand-picked sheep named 'LeBrun' because he was brown. Jimmy Morris, a shepherd in Knowlton, did shelter me in his barn next to his lambs when I was discouraged, lonely and unloved by every Hendrikson on the face of the earth for YEARS, not for days.  The Jimmy Morris family loves me, even though I am not Catholic anymore.

If you are only up to 'Yellowman' vs. Jim Russo, don't forget about St. Kitt's and Nevis. It could be 42 months before I am able to spend time with my parents again, but that is only half of the time I survived without seeing my grandchildren and my parents, like a few others, have already proved they are not AGAINST the appointed times and activities  of Sukkot.

A real hockey puck is not offensive to saint, even if the people who launch it are extremely offensive and against Yehovah on and off the ice. It is not simple filling 12,000 spaces set aside for the tribe of Judah, but that mist occur before the faithful Reubenites drop into their slot formation.

It will be a struggle to keep my parents out of the battle I am in against the seed of men like Theodore Jackson, Robin Michael Ortiz and Shane David Hendrikson, but if I was able to keep my parents out of my police uniform, I will be able to keep them out of the battle I have against men who have financially and verbally abused me and others. My parents are strong for their age and are not as  BEGGARLY as the politician or  a hireling of anti-Yehovah ministries.  Be careful, since you may find out soon that  the pro-tattoo desire of your unrepentant heart has become your worst enemy.

Adoph Hitler's gang are not the only beasts that decided to  tattoo people for their own profit, contrary to the prophets of Yehovah.






No comments:

Post a Comment