Wednesday, July 4, 2018

153 Point 4Brad Maynard Steel Deal Report



Did you enjoy 'Gus Nyquist Day 78?' I did, and the sinners are not much more fun than the real angels of Abaddon. Don't rely on 'Bill Joel' in the age of Richard Sherman's 460th Panini err lines.

When young people have adults that mislead them away from Yehovah in public, private or home schools and toward overpaid anti-Yehovah males such as Matt Stafford or LeBron James, it takes more than one counter-stupidity effort to undue the damage that has been done by giving a person an evil gift. I could spot a 'Revere 2' shirt at an Orioles game more easily than as I could spot  a golf ball launched at me by Carl Zuberbier at Kettle Hills.

Maybe my adversaries need to know that I rarely use physical force to regain control of an anti-Yehovah situation. Maybe my friends need to know that praying is usually like dead works unless a righteous man prays and the tribe of Judah knows that righteous men are difficult to locate. I failed at an attempt to sway a young man away from an image of the arrogant non-King, LeBron James but I first got permission from the young man's father to gently sway the young man in a better direction.  The young man's grandmother (not me) seems to think that the image of LeBron James improves if it came from the hands of a public school teacher to one of her students, but LeBron James image is still anti-Yehovah.

Because I protect people who have protected me after I decided to accept Abaddon as a 'good angel' not a demonic spirit, I am not going reveal the names of the juveniles who have been misled by anti-Yehovah school systems. I will reveal why 3 females made a good choice and 1 young male did not.

Last night, I joined an 'atypical' family researching basketball players who did not have tattoos. Names like Shane Battier and Chris Paul popped up and we agreed they were talented and were wise not to get a tattoo voluntarily. Today, I purchased 3 much better paper poster options to the picture of LeBron James in an attempt to get an image away from a child possibly more dangerous to a child's behavior and mindset than a KitKat bar. I purchased a #16 and a #2 poster from Walmart ( dinosaurs or a map of the earth) plus one soccer player with a #8 (Ramsey) and attempted to make a trade with my young friend. Unfortunately, he wanted the dinosaur poster AND the picture of LeBron James, so I held my position and did not make a 'trade' deal with him. I even offered him all 3 posters if he would give up the picture of LeBron James but he still said 'no deal'. Instead, the 3 posters went to 3 young girls who were very polite and appreciated a very DECENT gift from me, and I am like a stranger to only 2 of the 3 girls. The parents of the young man who is mentally attached to LeBron James were not at all upset with me for trying to sway him away from an image of LeBron James because they understand my intent is for him to choose a better image for his turf. Pictures of Mark and Mike Strobel were in my former dependent's room  when he was a young child, but when  anti-Yehovah people swayed him toward pro-tattoo thinking, he no longer appreciated the 'Mike and Mark Strobel' approach to advertising and outward attire decisions. My hope is that pro-Yehovah people enter the lives those who have trusted in the wrong diety.

It could be just as difficult to get a rosary away from a Catholic in Mexico or take images of Martin Luther King, Jr. and Marilyn Monroe out of an anti-Yehovah church as it is to get young people to start looking toward living holy men or to a brown woolly sheep for advice in proper anti-tattoo anti-cheerleader tactics. It would actually be better if the teacher had given my friend a poster of all the United States presidents (available at the dollar store) than for her to unload "LeBron James' on a young man that foolishly trusted his public school teacher.  Virgil Smith of Bonduel was just as much as a horrible follower when he gave 'Britney Spears' CD's to his granddaughter, which only proves that he did not gain any discernment after being a Catholic for over 80 years and surviving less time in Germany than I survived in the Milwaukee Police Department.

Parents do not always want to get into a 'tug of war' with their children, but sometimes they have to in order to protect the interior of their household from demonic spirits. Now, I can make a choice of not entering the room that has "LeBron James' image on it and I can tell the truth about why I do not want to into my young friend's 'turf' to try and defend my own right to believe Yehovah and reject images of a type of a beast who is going to be judged negatively by the colors of  his skin of tattoos when he encounters any real, strong good angel.  If I did not think it was possible that my young friend would trust me more than he trusts the anti-Yehovah decision of his public school teacher, I would not have bothered to try and make the trade. I tried, and once again, I could not correct the damage that the NBA and public school teachers who disregard the Scriptures did to my young friend.  There has been no one in the medical field that could correct the damage that was done to my by Phil Arreola's decision to push secondhand smoke my way when I worked in the Milwaukee jail, and I eventually made better decisions about my own health than Chet Ulickey 'the smoker' did.

Someday, I hope my young friend gets as angry with what LeBron James represents as I have gotten with what 'Love Pink' or 'Playboy' cologne represents. 'Be angry and sin not.' I am not ashamed of the hope that my young friend will eventually trust Yehovah more than he trusts his public school teachers in Wisconsin.

The 3 young girls and the young man all had excellent etiquette while I was in a battle for Yehovah against one unholy paper image of LeBron James. No flesh wounds occurred in the battle, but the spiritual battle is real and ongoing. Tomorrow, day 79 for 1st year tribulation rookies, I am once again going to visit 2 honest, courageous veterans who thankfully are nothing like Virgil Smith, grandfather of Shane David Hendrikson.  Virgil Smith was very wrong when he said that the Canadian soldiers were cowards during World War II.

Thankfully, I do not have amnesia and am not opposed to pictures of frogs or Patrick Roy. Now I am going to see how many lies have been pushed out of the lips of Harrison Ford in 'Raiders of the Lost Ark', knowing full well I am not officially retired until October of 2018 AD.  If it has a 'V' listing has the violence in movie been approved by Johnny Bench? I have a sudden craving for Pitt Panther chow, also known as 'popcorn'.

Special K. Cornell non-fiction notes and questions regarding District 5 protocol: Has anyone other than me noticed that the chorizo at the Milwaukee Brewers game looks a lot like former MIlwaukee County Sheriff 'David Clarke' .... or is Clarke supposed to be spelled Clark? I'd cast a vote against Anthony Wickersham before I'd ever vote for a  'Robert Ostrowski'. Bob Crane is selling houses in Portage County, Wisconsin but his image does not match the image of any of Marjorie Wahl nor the image of Robert Bushman. If I am in '206' not '405', does it matter that Max Paccioretty is listed as #106 and Pitt University was ranked 204th by Steve Forbes before they got upgraded tp 154th and well ahead of Marist at 201?

Bobby Sherman, the somewhat popular singer who might have tried a bit of deputy work, isn't a combination of the Seattle Seahawks Bobby Wagner and Richard Sherman.

I suppose some people might want to 'censor' my memory, but Laura Ingalls Wilder remembered facts about her life and 'booked' them for others to CONSIDER even if they did not agree with her view of life, view of family and perception of others and of herself. If 54000 write what they approve of in your life and 1 writes warnings about other people's choices, the 54000 people might only have THEIR best interests in mind because they have 'profited' from someone else's efforts that may have been done with the intent to show love. Keep in mind 144,000 sealed saints have about a 1 to 55,000 ration on earth and the 144,000 do not think like LeBron James because they have a pro-Yehovah mindset as I do. Being outnumbered 54,000 to 1 does not mean that being pro-Yehovah is WRONG, but it does mean pro-Yehovah people will have to have courage to face the 1 odd pro-Yehovah person in the mirror as well as deliver the Truth to those want to CONSIDER it before they believe or remain as unbelievers and reject both Moshe Ben Amram and Yeshua.

I gladly received a wonderful chuck roast dinner from a wonderful Milwaukee family on day 79. I then gave a good 'used' gift to the wonderful family of mine, namely a puck with a 68 on side 1 and 405 on side 2.  Neither the dinner nor the puck is 'nominal value' to those who appreciate good usable gifts.


No comments:

Post a Comment