Tuesday, July 17, 2018

If Josiah Could Be King, Children Should Handle The Truth Eventually




What I write today will prevent me from committing suicide, prevent me from going to a psych ward as well as ensure people who actually witnessed my grandchildren with  me FOR THE 1st time in 2018 that I am not going to 'bullied' into a '5th Amendment' test.  I still have the right to express what I saw, heard, discerned and did not rule nor reign over and my right to bear 2 arms, 2 feet and one head above my shoulders. This is not intended to prevent you from crying if your conscience is not seared and you also have been treated very cruelly by  former or current legal 'in-laws' who do not yet fear Yehovah's reaction toward unrepentant sinners.

My son tried to put a free 'gag' order on me because he does not believe his children DESERVE to hear the truth about their grandmother at a young age. What kind of parents lead their children to believe that they came out of their step-mother's 'tummy'? Seemingly, some  Hendrikson lead my grandchild to believe that Marie Elizabeth was not the mother of Richard Isaiah Hendrikson by default, that it, by lack of telling them facts about me or by claiming motherhood. I suppose it is possible that Cheryl Hendrikson tried to mislead my grandchild, but suspicions of lack of truthfulness do arise when 3 grandchildren all of school age only have been told that their father's real mother was the piano woman at their wedding.

When a child cannot hear the words ' I was not loved by Linda Maria Hendrikson so she divorced me' , they might believe that  a respondent in a marriage did not try to keep the vows to the woman he impregnated at a young age. My grandchildren,, ages 5 to 10, did not know ANYTHING about me other than I played the piano at their wedding and their parents are guilty of  more than destruction of property even though their children are still rather innocent. I think they could handle hearing me say ' I am living alone now because my son's father  stopped loving me and decided  to marry another woman.'

I did not think it was possible to love my own grandchildren in a short visitation period of only 2 hours, after they have been held like hostages away from me and have been allowed to be in the company of Mrs. Cheryl Hendrikson who stood in a courtroom smirking and waiting to stake her claim to laughing Shane David Hendrikson, including his stolen goods and family tree trunk. Shane David Hendrikson should have been jailed the first time he stole an A&W bear, but parents who not love their children do not want their children discplined o the point of genuine repentance.

I do want my son to repent of eliminating me from his and his grandchildren's life for years, but it is unlikely that he will . Until yesterday, I was a complete NOTHING to my grandchildren, and now they have to wrestle with people who are more like 'Rolf' in the 'Sound of Music' than like Moses, Ezequiel Delfino or Elisha. I wept for hours last night, not fearing for my safety but knowing my son is unwilling to believe or report the Truth about divorce matters and the power that unrighteous attorneys, corrupt judges have been given in unrighteous courtrooms.

Is there a difference between Rachel Snyder Hendrikson and Rachel Reynaud the non-Jackson? Maybe not if both of them have rejected the notion that Yehovah is a angel and that angels appear in the flesh. I brought many gifts, all good and used, not 'new', that were appreciated my grandchildren. Autumn Rayne knew of the story of Joseph as she clung to me with a genuine hug, not knowing if she would ever see me again because her parents insist that it is inappropriate for their children to know I was eliminated from the Roland Hendrikson family because they hated me, not because they loved me.  I came out clean, and the Hendrikson's remained dirty in their tactics and pompous in their attitude..... except for Levi, Havilah and Autumn Rayne.

I saw for the first time that Havilah Hendrikson has a face that looks mine as a child, even if my hair isn't curly. I saw for the first time the total lack of concern that Rachel Hendrikson had for the husband of her husband's cousin, and she appeared to me as unjustified in her attitude as Linda Costa, who also became a master of keeping her children away from a household where the Old Testament writings had been taught and respected....... until their step-grandmother Cheryl entered my house unawares to me. If I had not made a genuine conversion away from Vatican theories to fearing Yehovah, I might have disobeyed the court orders that were deployed my way from the hands of sons of perdition.

If I was a judge, my son would have gotten a few lashes for aligning with a den of thieves rather than defending his mother who still LOVES him more than any of his pop figures ever will. Instead of slapping him in the face for failing to tell his children about me, I let him kiss me on the cheek in public. He was so suspicious that I was suggesting he was a Judas Iscariot type that I had to tell him that my father kisses me on the cheek and my father respects me and has never abused my mother physically nor financially.

I don't care if the waters in Wisconsin turn to blood and if property values plummet near 'Lake Wausau'. What I do care about is my grandchildren, and the kindness and respect they showed me had nothing to do with the way their parents mishandled  them after I declared my first marriage as a 'Christian' was in fact irretrievably broken. My 3 grandchildren treated me kindly and with respect because of WHO I AM and how I behaved toward them, even though Autumn Rayne claimed she did no like police officers, which happens to be what I am at mind most of the time.  I cannot explain why my son thinks he children are too stupid or too young to know I was clearly unloved by his father and eventually unloved by my son due to anti-Truth anti-Law influences, but maybe if and when Richard Isaiah Hendrikson is gifted with a change of heart, he will return to me in tears, knowing I have always loved him even thought my choice of husband's had been anything but 'good'.

I read about cities of refuge, understanding now why people who are not yet accused of murder by family members are allowed to be kept safe within boundaries. Once a chief priest dies, they are released without charges if no person claimed they killed another without being provoked by the deceased.

I will continue to love Yehovah with all my mind, soul and strength , but who will really love my grandchildren as only I am able to and teach them what only I can teach them about lies and consequences? Speaking the truth in love leads to much different consequences than lies, and can even lead to incarceration if you are RIGHTLY pleading guilty to crimes you have committed. The current Mrs. Shane Hendrikson is NOT a virtuous woman, nor will she ever weep if my grandchildren are taken away from her.

Writing these opinions, like a probably cause report, will anger those who are opposed to Truth, but I have friends in Canada who read my blogs and they have suffered through similar anti-Israelite Nazi-type encounters, while holding on to a small thread of hope that all our sorrows and sufferings will lead to the unjust liars being condemned and the righteous bearers of Truth being rewarded eventually.  Leading a person to repentence is superior to ignoring sinful behavior.

Shane David Hendrikson knew I did not like like his parents and they didn't like me; we had felt they were very wrong to help Linda Costa keep his children away from him, yet I still visited them more than once a year and had chosen gifts on occasion that I thought were good gifts.  It may have been better if my son appeared without his wife, but seeing his wife's attitude once again almost eliminated my hope that my grandchildren will ever be able to hear more about me FROM me with plenty of witnesses to confirm rather than rebuke my truthful testimony.

My father stated he can forgive, but he can never forgive Shane David Hendrikson for what he did to our family. It would be better if my son was more like my father and less like  Roland Hendrikson, since my father loves me more than Theodore Jackson or Shane David Hendrikson loves my son.... my only son.  My grandchildren wrongly believed that their mother went to a Christian college, so why didn't my son say it was inappropriate for me to deliver them correct information, namely that their mother is a 'pointer' by association, not a badger or a Yale girl? My son is still double minded due to his own high opinion of people who never changed his diapers, never saw his 'dung pile' and never will get credit for 'time served' at Superamerica stores very far away from  Wisconsin plate ES4026.

I rather stand corrected than sit down and deliver lies to the people who I love most. This might be the only place my grandchildren can someday get a dose of reality that HGTV cameras and FACEBOOK and UWM.ORG  public family advertising didn't cover.

A system of 13 sieves are far more important than 'Channel 13' and the results of a 'Billy Joel' concert.

 Maybe once I am convinced that my grandchildren know about my past and my present, there will no longer be a reason to let this post be public, since my goal is to reveal feelings and part of my family history that has been intentionally quenched or twisted by my enemies. There are a lot of wonderful and pleasant things I would like to tell my grandchildren about involving their father's childhood days, but I would have to be allowed time with them to do so. No pleasant things have really happened  between 2 missionaries to France and myself between the years  2010 and 2018, so should I have written about nothing particles and big mermaids?

Millions of people might have felt short-changed if some authors never took the time to write about  Nellie Oleson, Curtis Joseph's childhood feline enemies, Michael Vick's grandmother or Elijah vs. Jezebel.




No comments:

Post a Comment