Monday, November 23, 2015

M8a>Beware of Jebulum's 202-931-6507 Leaven ( Jimmy Pepliski Version)

The computer is not my best friend, and it seems as though I once again accidentally erased my first edition of this editorial.

A serious warning has to go out when too many mentally dangerous people such as Frank Finney  take on the role of a dictator and are no longer to listen to reasonable solutions to a problem either in person or by letter. Since I was forced out of 1602 Mary Lane, I have some very successful face-to-face conversations with members of police departments who not only treated me as an equal, but actually seemed to care about my safety. Those departments include (as of 2019):

Charlotte, NC
Rhinelander WI
Troy, MI
Richmond, MI
Chicago, IL
Marine City. MI
St. Clair County, MI Sheriff's Dept.
Toledo,OH
Ontario,  CA Provincial Police
St. Clair Shores, MI
Pittsburgh, PA
Ottawa, ON
Port Huron, MI
Berea, Ohio


Departments that did not care and that I left behind for my own safety include Schofield, WI, Wausau, WI, Bloomington MN, Shawano County and Marathon County, WI. If I get a phone call from a department on behalf of Stuart Rottier, I am not going to respond over the telephone to a person who cannot even verify they are who they claim to be.. Wausau Police department already got their donation of toilet paper from me before when they failed to respond professionally or seriously to my requests for service; they can go buy a Torah scroll if they want to learn more about the Law than I know. I wouldn't doubt if a male like Stuart Rottier bribed someone to  harrass me since there is obviously a huge problem in the Cutler statue area of central Wisconsin now or I wouldn't have gotten  a suspicious phone call from area code 715.

It is time for me to 'watch and pray' about the things I can see and maybe about the things I cannot control, just like hymn 191 of the Dawn Blakeman and Anders Lewis hymnal suggests. I will not protect  people who choose to push their anti-Yah religions into common public areas rather than restricting their 'church' to their own private property.  Richard Lawson is the only attorney in the Wausau area I  could recommend as honest even though he might lose some cases. If Rottier and Stacker do not like my review of them, let them write a blog report about themselves and post it wherever they like, even if it is on the doors of the vatican like Luther did. Verbal sparring is no different than written opinions that are non-violent legal rebuttals. Don't read what you do not believe in. I don't read the Book of Mormon even if there is something untrue in there written about me. There is no sense dragging into weak court systems what is going to be handled in spiritual realms now or very soon from now. I have no desire to injure another human unless I have to in self-defense so Stuart Rottier can tell Wausau POlice department to try to save their own families. If Wausa PD recovered property that belongs to me, they can send me a written notice just like Santa Claus is supposed to do this time of year. Of course, since I do not have any faith in Santa Claus, I do not expect to get any dangerous weapons such as BB guns that would clearly make me appear to be a threat to myself or others. Rice games seem like they are getting out of hand, and any parent who does not want their child to look dangerous to an armed police officer should let him or her walk around with boxing gloves and a Bible, or with a football or a hockey stick. I have seen serious bodily harm occur from BB guns, so I will even pray for the Cleveland Police Officer who did the proper move when he saw a real  gun, that could have disabled him, even if it was a small caliber BB gun.

Some people waste their time causing trouble for others and other people waste their time in parades. This is a time to try to keep your home safe and your body spiritually holy in spite of all the unholiness that permeates society. If any charges are going to brought up against Stuart Rottier, I suspect it will be at a higher level than Wausau, Police Department. Whether I believe in a system run by Phil Sosnowski, , Yahweh,  Moses, Justice or Grace=Probation, I know it a better system than Santa Claus, Jimmy Howard, Matt Nichols and Stuart Rottier.  I am not in a position to try to pressure people to make peace with me, which would include restitution. Maybe 'nominal value' is now 1 grape, but I guarantee that the value of a face-to-face conversation with me is far above 'nominal value'. If people who are not my friends want to talk to me, they can schedule an appointment to meet in public and can be prepared to pay me in advance for my time at whatever rate I feel my time is worth. I am literally sick of unrighteous attorneys aiding and abetting criminal divorce petitioners, and collecting way too much money from their clients in the process.

There is no sense dragging telephone conversations into Marathon County courts what is now in the hands of the spiritual leaders and those who I have not left behind.  The Wausau POlice department is no better than Linda Maria Meyer Hendrikson Costa in my viewpoint, which means I do not want them calling me. Whether you believe in David  Justice or  Henry Aaron might make a difference on a judgment day that isn't going to be handles by women and men wearing black robes..Could it be there is a bigger problem at 1775 shekels than Tretter, Pizza 73 and Skaradzinski73 could understand? Could it be that list in which I indicated that Karen and Roland Hendrikson got an F instead of a P now matters, since they were listed at number 73 in a list of people, including enemies, I had prayed for in the past? There is no F in Hebrew, so if you did not get a P, you might have offended a real prophet or a real angel of the tribe of Yoseph.

As a closing architecheral statement, let me indicate that the new venue for the Minnesota Vikings looks wonderful, and hopefully they never again decide to let scumballs like Tim McGraw and Faith Hill lie to them in public again.  'One of These Days' is blasphemy, not a song about how salvation is achieved.  Michael Redmond is not archangel material, so beware of seducing spirits.

In HVHY I trust.







No comments:

Post a Comment