Saturday, November 21, 2015

M3>Getting Past James Miller to 153, Where Brian Elliott can call # 9=Flouride Guy

Like a dog I named Thunder, my first draft did not get saved I now have to try and rewrite a very serious 4th Thunder blog. Whether I be like the 200 that is unable to move forward at this time because I am weak or whether I am like the 400 that continue to move forward past the brook of Besor, either way I be on the LORD's side. 'I Be' is present tense, just like' 'I Am', but Be is 4 and Am is 95 in the King Daniel Magno vs. ' Unjust Rob the Fake King Sturtevant' transition.

The number 153 is significant in certain sectors, such as in central Wisconsin and in the 'New Testament'. There are many fishermen and hunters in central Wisconsin, and 153 is intersected by 51 in an area known to be entrenched in Dagon worship. Dagon worshippers are of the Roman Catholic Papacy sector, not of Israel.

Legends are created to help steer people in a wilderness or even in a campground like 'Frontier Wilderness' in Door County, Wisconsin. Surviving camping trips might lead to a laugh but does not lead to salvation unless you were wise enough to leave your house and practice some sort of camping during the feast of Booths. The Dagon people never encourage such commandment keeping because they are not part of the Church of Philadelphia. If you have been blessed enough to own a Philadelphia Flyers jersey that is orange, start thinking of it as a moving '5' hole', similar to Martin clan.

I will try to test others but will not try to punish others since I do not have enough power or authority to punish the anti-Christ units. First, I will report on past buying power plays that occurred in area 51, namely on the campus of the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point.

Incident B) When in the company of a gentlemen who was not my lover nor even my friend, I purchased 3 designed and created fish made of stained glass and copper which are unable to feed even one saint.  I purchased one, a fake walleye, as gift for my enemy, Shane David Hendrikson, in an attempt to reduce his hatred toward me. My spending did not achieve my goal, and was as useless as every other December 25th gift exchange I have survived in the past. I received no gift in return, only extreme pressure to become divorced from Shane David Hendrikson as safely as possible and at much additional cost to me.  There comes a point when those who are giving good gifts in the proper might be the dispensing punishment and bowl judgments on those who failed to make peace with them due to their indwelling spirit lawlessness. The spirit of the Love of HVHY eliminates the spirit of lawlessness, which is why it is evident that only a few will be saved by their good works

Maybe those who were following me on 'Wordpress' think that I am dead and Wordpress is trying to create a strong delusion to their shame. I do not understand the reasons that computers malfunction. I do understand fish and bears, understand depth charts and know how to create good legends that are not false.  I have often admired and appreciated the works of North American Indians and thankfully despise the works of the Dallas Cowboys and those similar in mindset. I have visited many battlegrounds alone and have seen museums that never will lead to salvation, peace or safety. No one really won World War II, both sides were losers at heart and even George Washington would agree with me since the name of HVHY was never esteemed as more important than a useless and dead Christmas tree. Expect this winter to be difficult, and try to escape from any signs of 'easy and sleazy' women such as Carrie Underwood, Cher or Potipher's wife in order to try to endure to the end like Joseph rather than fail miserably like Russell Wilson.

I will offer two distinct legends, since I now it is the most difficult going from 3 to 4, namely from fish clan to bear clan since fish clan is only like 3rd base. What happens at 4th down matters, and the bear clan is listed as 4th down.

For those insisting on worshipping and staying in the pope's rope  and Natre Dame system, at least try to capture and not release real felons such as Shane David Hendrikson. Here is the legend you should work with:

B) Bluegill (Good Solid Blue=2&7 Devils, NC Family Billiard codes)
G) Rainbow Trout (Good Girl scout sign)
L) Walleye (In this legend scenario, the L is worth 50 to stay with the inferior Roman system. This legend goes back to 'Satan is the Loser Man' lyrics dispensed to my son Richard and his adult leaders known as Rob and Dottie Morford's group in Guyana in 2001. Long and Short term memory seems to have gotten pulled into Howie Long and Short Carolina Panther games somehow, maybe with the pope's ropes) I do not have the walleye team, but still am part of the Rainbow Trout and Bluegill teams, which Bear clan can rule and reign over very easily.  Teaching about natural law and John Dorsey food chains should never be discouraged, even by smart atheists)

For those who realize that the chosen few who sere selected for and passed .D.A.R.E. program instructor certification are not part of the 'many', continue on to the following fishy Lake Norman legend:

A)  Grouper (This is For Krivokrasov Team Angarsk)
B)  Orange Roughy (Boston 2 B is For Brown Bear Paul Coffey)
E)  Tuna (Helen Adams and Richmond Wise Ephraim Remnant)
L)   Cod (Last 1Lord James Cleveland Lincoln Avenue Motorcycle Lamed's)

Only order the rainbow trout if you are still on Team G=Chicago and Ephod 7 level, lest you get into too much trouble at Cracker Barrel with all their anti-George Washington paganism. displays I like going to Cracker Barrel  because the fireplace and historic decorations  reminds me of the good workmanship of the Brian Cater crew located near highway 153. Good builders are more worthy of grace than Coca-cola pushers and Bud Lite buyers. Remember that Abel is code 58 and that the legend for a moving 5 hole is any Philadelphia flyer jersey or an orange Titleist visor. There is no room for Tigers at my bear clan legends since they might be stuck at the Don Knotts level with fake  deputies or real 'deput dawg'  problems.

A good D.A.R.E. program is better than 'Dancing with the Stars' or dancing with a hologram if you know what good for saints in past, present or future.  'Back to  the Future' ends up being too much like 'The Twilight Zone' and a Gecko ski boat is a useless toy that only a fool would  claim they 'love'.  I am a certified Greyhound by virtue of the  tuition my parents paid at Saint Matthew; and of course my brothers are certified Trojans.  I respect huge felines, but learning from smaller 'jazz cats' is also an important part of evading vain 'hymn repetitions' such as 'How Great is Our Gd'  which seems to deny the importance of the first sealed tribe known as 'Yehudah' to advanced Y students and Judah to Joe Juneau types.

Since I am going back to the past and present  rather than trying to predict the future, today, the 21st of November is the sabbath even though my police local 21 people might be working today. Let me offer some good bright Lightning-type advice for those surrounded by humans eating nasty  unclean beasts:
1. Remember that if the only the few keep buying clean animals, that the price will remain affordable for us of YHVH's school. Let the unbelieving keep proving they are anti-Yehovah and therefore anti-Yeshua and resist sin rather than teach others how to reject Yehovah.
2. Remember that if you cannot afford clean meants due to an increase in saints switching over to a clean menu, that  a mostly vegetarian diet is still rather affordable and safer than the typical politicians anti-HWHY* attitude. I suppose that 1 pound of organic bananas is a good deal at $0.68 per pound when compared to being an idiot spending money on Twizzlers, Playboy and Victoria's Secrets products.
3. Flee from the sleazy if you are able or rebuke them publicly if you are too weak to relocate quickly. Once a real re[resentative of HWHY* departs, it might be a sign to others that are lukewarm that they should go elsewhere for their 'mission work'.  If you are strong and able to hold your turf without sinning or without aggravating local 'coppers' or unholy law enforcement officers, you are doing better than Rodney King.   This is an 'Nice Lord' suggestion designed to rebuke all the horrible dangerous  drivers, such as Shane David Hendrikson and other drunkards.

If I am able to make a few cry or the majority think, then going through my own books and eventually re-writing everything become equal to other writers trying to remake 'The Magnificent Seven', but I might actually improve my eventually ending head lines rather than trying to remake ' The Never Ending Story'.  My goal is to stay sober, which by definition means resisting the use of drugs and only considering minimal use of prescribed or over-the-counter products if illness tests my belief system.. The word of the day is 1310 for those who have been studying Hebrew, 1 word per day for over 3 years, and is a word for 'face'. The visage of a badger is not very attractive to most, and the face of a Bear might look like a Edmonton Oiler #47 someday. A good look at a totem pole will do less damage to your children than going into Hooter's or to a Las Vegas act against the Principal of  the Institute of Intelligent  Modesty and Clean Foods Consumption.

Philip Quigley and Philip Sosnowski are probably much wiser than Marie Osmond and Dennis Stanchik, but maybe not wiser than Ken Osmond; be careful at water lines. St. Matthew is a respectable name if you haven't rejected the history of the 12 apostles chosen by Yeshua nor blasphemed their reputation of the true Hebrew martyred apostles by taking their 'name' but not doing as Yahweh taught them to do. Dennis Stanchik is a typical blasphemer hiding in a building that continually blasphemes and disrepects the original apostle Batholomew every time he does an act contrary to the instructions delivered by Moshe Ben Amram that St. Paul the Benjamite eventually even received.

* People who are stuck in a Greek mindset will be unable to accept the truth that a Hebrew mindset can easily see Yahweh in HWHY, since the Hebrew starts at the right and heads left.  HWHY or HVHY is only the opposite of how Jon Pounders and most others prefer to reveal how Yehovah looks to them, in a Greek of English coded pattern rather than a Hebrew angle of establishing a visual for Yahuah. Yahweh or Yehovah. Since I don't have a Hebrew keyboard, I will continue through my posts and try to be consistent with W=Waw when I'm feeling more like a Gdansk person and V=Vav when I'm feeling more like an unemployed valedictorian who is trying to become 'debt-free' for the 3rd time in my life so I can reflect the fiscal attitude of my parents  TO HONOR them as HVHY requires as only 1 component of choosing  health and goodness rather than mental disease and a curse.

No comments:

Post a Comment