Sunday, November 29, 2015

M13> A Loaded Hockey Clip



I have seen how a wonderful lady named Lorraine Mielke copes after losing her son to cancer and her husband to old age. Lorraine was a Mosinee Indian just like my mother and has seen me deal with the loss of my son, even though I lost my son because of a form of hatred that turned into what probably be permanent absence.  When a person truly hates Yehovah, they come up with their own laws rather than respect his and they love their own ways rather than submit to the laws of Yehovah.

I watched a clip early this morning of Joe Pavelski from his high school days while playing at KB Willett arena, and a small if Mosinee high school caused me to replay the clip over several times just trying to see if my son was in the clip. His old number 23 was, but if it was in 2002 it wasn't my son to the left of the Mosinee goalie who probably was Mike Peterson. Some people travel ridiculous numbers of miles to see a absolute stupidity like Las Vegas shows, Broadway shows and the pope, and I found myself crying remembering days when my son loved me rather  than ignored me.

When I heard that my son had gotten onto the show 'House Hunters International', I was ashamed of him and never did even want to see him degrade himself by stooping to the equivalent of 'Oprah Winfrey' level. When a bullet comes out of 9mm that nearly hits you or just grazes you, it causes pain but not death. Seeing the Joe Pavelski and Mosinee Indian clip caused  me pain but not death. I how how wished he had a father that loved Yehovah as much as I do and would steer him in the proper direction, but his father is unfaithful, a liar and thief. Without two good parents, it is almost impossible for a child to grow in 'good soil'. Everything I had taught him about Yehovah seems to have gotten choked out by his German&Irish wife and his German and Norwegian father, but I know for a fact that it was not hockey that pulled him in the wring direction.

A brief sighting of the current hatred for Jewish people in Warsaw, Poland confirmed the fact that those who trust in the Vatican have little to no chance of being saved, and there is no denying that the Protestant church groups are huge branches of the Catholic anti-Truth root.  The desires of my heart have not been met yet, and thankfully all my dreams have not come true, since many of them have been nightmares over the years. I do know that I am blessed to have a father who  is faithful and who ever was away from home for days or weeks at a time playing games with adults in professional sports or with other people's children in religious cults. My father stayed home and played cards with me, played the concertina for me and taught me how to fish and hunt.  I realized that is possible to repent and be forgiven for unknowingly breaking a commandment but forgiveness if improbable if you took part in CHANGING a commandment or statute of Yehovah and then continue to teach people outright lies about what the will of Yehovah really is.

I do not know what today or tomorrow will bring, but television clips and politician's lips are usually more dangerous to the  mind, ear and eye of a sinner than any book in the Bible with the exception of the book of Esther.

I might as well be thankful I know how to load my hair into a hair clip, as well as how to fast and pray from time to time. Without an ability to study the Scriptures freely, I might have ended up being as dangerous as a Barbie doll or John Travolta with fake wings attached instead of being as wise as a cobra but as gentle as a dove.


No comments:

Post a Comment