Saturday, November 21, 2015

M6> Tishri Is Not the New Year

A clarification by Monte Judah about why the turn of the Hebrew year is set after 6 months is now acceptable to my mind, but the turn of the year is not when the annual day count begins. It does make a bit of sense to admit you must get past the halfway point of anything to be closer to the  to the proper end zone than getting dragged back to 'Day 1' and keep trying getting stuck at Shavuot because the Pentecostals ignore Yom Teruah for some reason. It is near the end of day 244, and I clearly remember that a Milwaukee squad numbered 245 backed me up as I went into 700 S. 4th Street in Milwaukee to get my high school records. I appreciated the police presence as I went into a zone that was no longer  as friendly or familiar as it once had been to me.  245 w. Lincoln is also the address of District number 2 in Milwaukee, where my son was seriously punished, with the wise approval of the District 2 commander back in about 1989. My son was not physically injured after I had discovered that he had been stealing money from my grandmother; maybe if I had whipped him like some parents do he would not have stolen from me or anyone else again.  I certainly did more to try to correct my son's sins than Roland Hendrikson ever did to try and correct his son's sins. The blind do not see lightning, but they can hear thunder.  Good parents do spank their children from time to time but do not use electrical cords or wire hangers; a good wooden spoon or spatula is safer to use as a paddle to try to correct a child than turning him over to a foster home or an emergency detention center. A man named Dean Noonan knew exactly how good physical punishment should be administered, namely by the child's parents in the presence of a witness who would be willing to protect the child  with his own life if necessary. Dean Noonan isn't perfect but he had more courage  in family intervention than Brian Berg and Doug Allord's followers and certainly warned those willing to listen to him in a more stern manner than Keith Johnson ever warned the Minnesota Vikings when it came to proper attire and conduct befitting of saints. I dedicated the lyrics to a song, still without music, to Dean Noonan.  A few adjustments toward Moses and away from Santa Claus can make a huge difference in the outcome of a 'church' or 'state'.

There is an 'n' in English Thunder, and there will be a long pause, maybe days or weeks or months before I complete the following 'good I formation' sentence:

I _am being sanctified by Yahweh________________________.

No comments:

Post a Comment