Friday, January 28, 2022

Who's Barbara Henderson Now?

 I've only seen the name 'Emma Culpepper' connected unto Daunte Culpepper until today. Was Barbara Culpepper ever real to Daunte and if she is his real mother, did jail time assist her to become a person worth speaking to?

I suppose only Daunte Culpepper can answer that honestly. As for me, I do not regret purchasing a framed photo of Daunte Culpepper during one of the most unhappy year of my life when visiting Fort Leonard Wood in Missouri.  

Pictures that are depicted as 'Jesus' attached to a crucifix just don't inspire me to continue through hardships or times when my natural family is nowhere near me like the photo of Daunte Culpepper does.

Birthdays are important to observe, including birthdays of those born in prison rather than murdered in an abortionists office.

The old testament scriptural word of the day is ילד.  I wonder if Ryan Lavarnway (202 on the left side) knows what that Hebrew word means to a mother.  There happens to be a non-$ reset of gemstone order from the reports during the era of Moshe Ben Amram to the newer reports. Please note the dark moon substituting for onyx tonight.

   8   9   10  11 12       breastplate order

 🟤🟣🔵🌑🟠           

  3   12  8   5    1         foundation order

Structural foundation orders are designated for a reason.

Agate, amethyst, beryl, onyx and jasper do not need to be capitalized unless they are starting a sentence or have become a person or place and not a thing. Jasper could be many colors other than orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment