Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Is Yczequiel 24 Truth, Prophecy or Fiction?

Former USA Marine didn't read fiction to me; he told me facts of  WWII wartime hardships in the Pacific. Richard Willer also gifted me a his family history book and one of his paintings as beautiful as the picture of a lion I have, drawn with crayons by  Ashley Maria Hendrikson when she considered me her friend a couple of decades ago. WE played a game called 'forest', and it wasn't by her demands that I was forced out of Eland kindergarten classes, it was Linda Maria Costa's demands that forced me out of volunteer time in a Shawano county school. There is no fiction in this first paragraph. 

In an attempt to rise up like eagles an renew my strength after disheartening news from a person who refuses to be adjusted in his refusa to have any visitation time with my grandchildren, initially I did not think of the Pharoah who's military lost their swim team. I thought about listening to Alexander Scourby's KJV of the books of Jeremiah, Isaiah and Ezekiel. There's not a lot of protective services for those who rebel against Yehowah, no matter how many blood relatives you shun from your premises. Linda Maria Costa and Karen Smith Hendrikson also didn't want me to communicate directly with Wittenberg their offspring, even though I cared about those children's home situation. I actually did work in a real 'Sensitive Crimes Division' and a real Missing Persons Unit, unlike Eric Close or Eric Portillo, so concern about a young child's living conditions  was and is important to me. I didn't forgive and forget when I saw children sleeping on floors full of cockroaches with  no heathy food in the household, I sought charges of child abuse with the Milwaukee District Attorney, who is supposed to keep records of wrongs.

A prophet was told not to mourn when his wife died. That must have been possible if the Bible is true. Ezekiel chapter 24 might make Al-Alee the 36th seem like an easy going power source compared to the demands expected from the LORD known as  יהוה   .  Elite forces have to pass extreme testing, not rely on immediate family and church collection baskets for their strength during battles.

Maybe my former post was too harsh for some, but how does it compare to Ezekiel chapter 24?  I couldn't even prevent my female body from mourning when husbands that hated me divorced me to pursue their Catholic and Christian game rooms. Could it be that more is expected from men given commands by LORD יהוה  because their unaltered genetic compilation is supposed to be handle more duress and more emotional pressure than  female's genetic compilation? It might be so.

The more a female is forced to live as the head of a household, the tougher she usually gets.  Emotions often do more damage than good in a crisis situation and ultimately, if her father's love for her remains intact she still is able to persevere though the hard-hearted  men  who refused to assist her in her weakness would prefer to see her fail mentally and physically again.

I'd rather die  suddenly than fail again mentally; it's not my desire to have heathen people continue that think the Old Testament prophets are some kind of jokers and their writings are fiction less believable than Costner&Houston fornicating around the ' Rachel' stage.  Maybe the parents of some children with anxiety disorders don't want my advice, well then follow your own central Wisconsin non-Joseph Schobert and stop reading any more of my advice of how to defeat mental diseases that cause unreasonable fears and over-protective stupidity such as continual face-mask DEMANDS put on you by politicians and huge corporations such as airlines who doesn't love you as much as the Creator who designed you nostril hairs. The same people who claim they won't be manipulated by a chiropractor often have been permanently altered genetically by greedy corporations with  EXTREMELY immoral standards of conduct.

Who has gotten their DNA modified to get in and out of a foreign country or into a job that demands such abnormalities in their turf?  Dr. Bob Thiel claims it's OK to get injected as long s your purpose is to go fund-raising in countries that demand such anti-יהוה   procedures and now Richard Close died. Hey, if what I write brings you to sobbing tears, welcome to my earth. Go ahead and call 'God' whoever it is that wipes the tears away from your eyes.  The name יכזקאל   is in my back yard, not a picture of 'Shaner Dog' with  a gun and no Bible.

I'll even toss in a digital D.A.R.E. bear s my closer instead of a digital frog this time. 

🧸

Yczequiel 24 was heard dozens of times by me. The message was to parents who escaped from their children and then were to do as Yczequiel did when their children did not survive a battle.' Those that escaped asked Yczequiel questions and were later told to do as he did when his wife died suddenly and his children were killed by 'the sword'   Maybe those children were between 12 and 17 in California, disobeying parents as they sought sex changes, tattoos or graphene injections. Maybe those children were adults who tossed their parents and the knowledge Yczequiel had been given  aside while they flocked toward Protestant and Catholic staged worship teams, NBA games and their cellphone notices. Maybe 'the sword' that destroyed the children of the parents who heeded Yczequiel's warnings were destroyed by the man who claimed he came to bring a sword, known as 'Jesus Christ' m and insteaad of bringing life to the commandment keepers he brought death to commandment changers. Prepare yourself as Yczequiel did, since those losses came in the 10th year of captivity. Yczequiel was a sign to a sinful nation centuries ago and is still a sign to me and those who rather not put any or all of their trust into the bearer of a sword.

🏈

Was I hallucinating, or did Michel's team defeat David's team in a recent NFL playoff? There''s more than one David, as the Ortiz, Akers & Oduya families know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment