Wednesday, January 26, 2022

2 Infants, One Dream

2 infants were  being cared for in the same rental by my brothers, my father and I.  I was the only one taking care of the younger infant, thought they were both only about the size of the palm of my hand. My mother was able to provide milk for both of them. Though they had different fathers that had abandoned them, my family was too human to let them die; the babies we protected were only the size of a baby who had finished  the second term of pregnancy.

Many USA governors and USA politicians, typically in the Democratic party such as New Jersey, California and Michigan, would have preferred to murder those 2 beautiful babies. However, I suspect that Al-Hayy (62), the Eternal Ruler known by me as יה,  actually knows  that Whitmer got into her position fraudulently due mostly to Detroit liars and cheaters in voting districts and that Michigan's majority didn't actually cast a vote for wicked Whitmer. 

New York, California and New Jersey do have majority of wicked people who have their wicked governors ruling over them, and USA citizens are still free enough to relocate to a state that has a governor that would rather protect than murder a baby in the womb. Flock to California, New York and New Jersey and Washington, D.C. if you want to go in the direction of Australia, where the ruling parties have desire to be commandment keepers because they are the root of the England arrogant monarchy, not George Washington's humility.

 Yehowah/Yehuah  assists  יה   , rather then telling people NOT to resist nor eradicate evil or changing the definition of adultery to looking with lust, even if you then turn away from the seducing woman and flee before fornication or  adultery occurs. It's clear to me that Jesus Christ actually did not preach the same message as Moshe Ban Amram was told to preach, and I am preferring to hear and believe the messengers clearly sent by יה   . 

Flogging results in  spots and blemishes, no matter what type of creature gets flogged. To have a ram or lamb be acceptable, it must be slaughtered properly and that typically includes cutting the throat, something that John the Baptist experienced. Deuteronomy 31:6 states that the faithful and courageous will not be abandoned nor forsaken, yet a crucified man screamed out 'Why have you forsaken me?'

I suspect the crucified man did not believe the words before and after Deuteronomy 31:6. It's difficult to look at reports without bias toward 'Jesus' but it's possible after comparing Deuteronomy 31 to the dying statement of a man who claimed that his duty was to divide families rather than unite families. Time will tell what the role of AL-AWWOL and AL-MUYHEE is, roles that affect billions of non-atheists.

There are days I wish I could get a second opinion from Peter Gauthier or Charles Grisham, but for now I'm thankful that Peter Vitale genuinely and kindly changed the 'score' in my subdivision from 32--34 when Frank Finney wanted me out of his HOA board's arrogant sight to 33-33.  Mark Ellis fled with his 32, and I don't care what happens to him. 

Who's ready for overtime  פף checks?


No comments:

Post a Comment