Monday, January 24, 2022

To AL-AWWAL #73: Reasonable Reasons To Stop Some Electronic Mail Communications

 If AL-AWWAL exists, he or she will completely understand my output today. I am presenting thesis work on why it is important and essential to stop communication with a person electronically and switch over to something more reliable such as a post office box. I am providing with a list of legitimate reasons to stop a failed method of communication from friend or foe, and truly hope it is beneficial to you desire to increase your self-defense systems.

K) If your email seems breached, borrowed by another household member or has been turned into a 'party-line' by an infiltrator with a desire to mislead you , Classmates.com might be an improvement in communication choices than yahoo, hotmail, gmail or facebook. There is a rather 🟢 easy way to report abusive or inappropraite use without having to tithe 10% of your income to get some extra protection from unwelcomed guests.

Y) When a person makes false accusations about you, that person might also try to make the false accusations appear to be true eventually. For instance, a suspicious spouse  or cruel spouse might decide to start using your email address without your permission and try to communicate with someone who is known to be your friend and intentionally try to turn that friend against you. Thus, electronic communications cannot verify the sender of an electronic message very easily, if at all.

T) Once you have been informed  an electronic mail source is unsecure or has been used without permission, it is time to stop sending to or receiving mail from that address unless you want to take unnecessary risk. Since my son Richard claims that he reads this blog but won't visit me in person, telephone me nor send me paper mail, I must now suspect that it is his wife or some other person who knows our family history  might have used his electronic address without his knowledge nor consent. The conclusion of this matter is that I recognize my son's handwriting but cannot be sure of  his typing strokes.

C) The captain isn't always right; sometimes the captain is left behind to solve a problem when other people have quit. When a person steals office supplies that have letterheads and uses those letterheads to assume another business's identity and gain an illegal advantage, that should be a rather easy CRIME to investigate. When I made a complaint to Marathon County deputies about my stolen S-Corp property, they claimed the lieutenant on duty claimed he & his  Democratic sheriff's department didn't know how to investigate white collar CRIME. If he told the truth, it's time to get move out of that Marathon county or you'll be stolen from again.  If I suspect someone is trying to entrap me by sending me falsified electronic communication, my first best form of defense is to not respond to that electronic mail address anymore. 

 Z) If a person accuses you of misusing their electronic mail even if with good intentions you borrowed it, you must obey their request to protect yourself from being accused of rudeness and publicly rebuked. Mistakes do happen when repetitions occur in electronic communications, and those will be addressed at V.

V)  If you are a treasurer and you write out checks by hand that have the year listed as 2021, it usually takes a few checks to switch over to 2022. Habits can be broken if the error is noticed and the person is not intending to commit an error. Suppose a person has 2 or 3 electronic mail lines, but typically only uses 1 for common communications. Switching to a more secure provider when a serious matter needs to be communicated and it is clear that your or your receiver's electronic mail has been breached, regardless of who oy why the breach occurred. If the electronic mail sender keeps seeming suspicious or is not what you would expect from the sender, it is time to convert to face-to-face, telephone or mail postal services for more privacy.

H) I know of a person who recently got a telephone call that seemed to be suspicious even if the intent of the caller was good. The caller identified herself as 'Ashley' and thought she was calling her grandmother. That grandmother has no grandchildren named 'Ashley' so she discontinued the electronic communication, which happened to be by voice rather than by an even less reliable electronic mail device.  If that 'Ashley' really considered her past step-grandma as 'Grandma' she wanted to reconnect with, she should know enough to write a letter and send it by mail to explain what good she may have been trying to do.  However, as in the instance of  accusations against a person using a variety of identities in blogs, chats or security services. it would be wrong of me to assume that 'Ashley' was trying to harass that lady whom she called 'Grandma' unless she continued to call and not identify herself with confidence and clarity.

D) The 60th name of Allah seems to be contrary to the 61st name of Allah, yet millions of people believe they represent the same source of authority.  In similar thinking, not everyone named 'Schobert' is Joseph Schobert, so how does a reasonable person decipher between 2 subjects with the same surname? There has to be a sifting of names and authority figures as a Greek might sift between Minerva and Jupiter, and then accurate results would matter. Because Bengali people have treated me more fairly than Sunday church gatherers or a Hindu from India, I would tend to lean toward using verbage such as 'Al-Alee the unknown' than St.Paul the fallible when trying to show diplomacy toward someone who is not relying upon  יהוה   or Hebrew terms of authority .

G)  If the person who you suspect sent you a misleading electronic communication to entrap you, harm you or embezzle from you remains unchallenged, then they will continue to deceive you or mislead you intentionally. Now that I suspect it might not be my son responding to my electronic mail based on the information provided to me from the sender, I can only show I care about my son HERE, on this blog, by advising him to use another method of communication that we agree is more reliable such as mailing to P.O. boxes or telephone calls.  This suggestion has a sequel at B.

B) Since I have reasonable suspicion that the contents of an electronic communication were  tampered with from the ONLY electronic mail address I was given by him years ago, I also do not know if it was indeed my son who has been reading this blog and not approving of my non-Christianity choices. Central Wisconsin people have not been known for their trustworthy nature nor the ability to be thankful rather than evasive when verified facts that differ from their assumptions are presented, which makes them common folks and not true disciples of  יהוה   .

A) I was questioned about any desire to receive pictures of family members who are not allowed to visit me nor correspond with me in any manner. The answer to that is no, and there are plenty of electronic pictures of them available online ot billions of people already. However, I do enjoy receiving pictures from family members who do open their homes, hearts, ears and eyes to me in person, because those pictures give me hope and reassure me that if my conduct and beliefs are not disgusting to them, then they understand and are not fearful of the anti-suicide coping mechanisms Yehowah, whom I testify for, has equipped me with.

0) Mental disease is the opposite of mental health, just as bodily disease is the opposite of bodily health.  Being mentally healthy means you mourn when you are eradicated from a family because of liars, false accusations or a divorce you did not request. Mental disease is caused in part by forgiving and forgetting, rather than the best course of action, namely rebuking and remembering what you are able to in case your friend, adversary, or enemy doesn't repent and they continue to do you harm, which means they are unforgivable. If an error is not repeated, it can be an indication of unintentional sin, so do not be too quick to accuse or unfriend another when repeat offenses have not occurred.

-46) Just because you are offered an update from Windows 10 to Windows 11 does not mean you should automatically change from a system that has been working well for you.  This is similar to not heading to an experimental injection when you have not had any serious disease issues for several years or even decades. 

-39) I had a grandmother who said that telephones were  a form of witchcraft, and she was not a stupid lady. She would use the telephone, but she never relied on the telephone nd her suspicions were reasonable. Even if my religion then indicated that telephones were not witchcraft, I certainly was interested in my grandmother's differing view and thus we spent many times together visiting in person, thanks to my parents who knew what was appropriate for a family that needs open demonstrations of love toward each other. She may have said some things that distressed me because her cultural upbringing differed from mine, but I knew it wasn't her intent to hurt me. After all, it was her that affected my father's attitude toward others and she may indeed have been from the tribe of Gd, who gets sealed 3rd according to some predictions. However, our childhood conditioning and current behaviors can never be solely attributed to  G0D, whomever you might think G0D is now or in the past. 0 in the middle is will never be an O in the middle.

LORD is another issue that the U.K. can fight about. As for  my dwelling place and mindset, I will serve  יהוה  ; based on what I have read from the Muslim manual, AL-AWWAL will not object nor try to deter me from that good and holy mindset that Moshe Ben Amram recommended. Really, is there a difference between AL-AWWAL and HaShem? Since AL-AWWAL means 'The First', it is referring to a non-serpent holy source of origin , something that even HaShem does not specifically do when linguistics are brought into a point of anti-Greek contention.

Could it be that I had too much of item # 0  9390 125733  8 ( East Trade salt) or not enough apathy in my hands to totally ignore false accusations I received today? 

Congratulations to Chris Chelios, who can now join the group of survivors who completed 61 years! Some former UW-Badgers might have well protected hearts, but not unnecessarily hardened hearts. 🦡🍯🐝

ה=5


No comments:

Post a Comment