Thursday, January 27, 2022

Struggles With Yah's Course

I know what it feels like to be loved by a good friend

That love will let you disagree about many odds and ends

Someone who loves me will not hate that I choose to write thoughts

Rather than let my mind go dumb and raise my medical costs 

There's lots of real topics that  with my parents I disagree

Yet we still face each other's face to feel and hear and see

Don't say you love me if with me you will not fast and pray

Don't say you love me if I can't call you when struggles come my way

Don't say you love me if toward me you will not try  to bend

Don't say you love me if you honestly won't treat me as a friend

Don't say you love me if you hate the prophets whom I stand for

Don't say you love me if you won't walk toward me and through my door

Don't say you love me if you won't garden or sing with me

Don't say you love me if  you won't stand with me beside a sea 

Don't say you love me if with me you would not ride a bike

Don't say you love me if it's me you insist you cannot like

Don't say you love me if you won't  call  or write me  a kind card

Don't say you love me if I'm not welcome in your church or in your yard

Don't say you love G-d if you hate to see my tears or hear sad  truths

Don't say you love Yah but refuse his rule to raise small autumn booths

Don't say you love me if right now I  surely matter less

Than the Sunday church pew strangers you trust while I'm still in distress

If you have no works of love attached to 'I really do love you'

You're really unbelievable while I'm thinking beryl blue

🔵  

There is no name or address to direct or send this poem

But I suppose because my heart's been shared I'm writing this from  home.

💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧

          🐫🐫🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄      🐘🐘🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐢    🐢  

You may tell me not to post a picture of your family's' scene

You may refuse to befriend me, but I suppose that's mean

You may not want to see my thoughts and then have some debates

I'll dare to share  Zebulun  thoughts with sealed  לוי  🎱's.

🟦

Now, let's go  our 'Separate Ways'  ...I'm still Little Flower on a journey mapped by  יהוה   .      .

Maybe someday  I or Michael the Archangel will find you and actually break your overgrown fears and/or stubbornness, which are spiritual chains that bind you and hurt your entire household.  You know I still love you, or I would not have publicly displayed my feelings about what love isn't.

Songs by 'Extreme' don't always extinguish pillars of flame that have been a rear guard for the slaves who chose to exit with a pesach plan, a lawfulness plan and with Moshe Ben Amram (AKA Abigdor/Musi& sometimes as Jared), who set his fears aside to do what he was prepared by Yehowah to do.

( Isn't this what the book of James or the book of Job is really trying to relate in a much harsher way?)

Hopeful, kind Muslims know who Musi is and learn from his teachings and life experiences too; many sealed Levites are MUSIcians that work in bands.  I recommend you listen to some James Block music or a band called ' The Levites' to manipulate your positioning before the 11th month begins.

☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨⛈⛈⛈⛈⛈⛈⛅ 


No comments:

Post a Comment