Thursday, January 27, 2022

Learning From Michael Lyons&Jim Dunn, Not Garth Brooks& Janet Dunn

 When lines of communication are kept open, it's amazing what we can learn from people who are nothing like us. For instance, I found out from Michael Lyons that the Ojibwe word 'ZOOGIIPON' makes me smile, even when I feel dejected or a have the reds like a jasper stone. 

Thanks to the open lines of communication in Troy, Michigan hockey circles,  I found out that the Cherry Creek hockey program in Colorado has wonderful, polite people willing to discuss general topics with me after they traveled all the way from Colorado to Michigan to compete in something much better than a dance contest or a swimsuit contest. Cherry Creek has some of the most properly trained skaters I have seen working together, which means most of them had equitable coaches and skating instructors before they heard or saw me. I specifically was impressed with Cherry Creek ,CO skater #23, and I won't mention his name because there are several people with that same name.

Thanks to the secluded&restricted lines of communication in Port Huron, MI , I realized that I love the Troy Sting hockey team because they are not afraid to be exposed to questions and thoughts that trouble real adults. I speak to them in my own way and they speak back with numbers and physical body language. Sure, Troy Sting won the Silver Stick #60, but indeed it has been Trudeau's shameful restrictions that prevented it from being an international competition this year. Plus, you can't take the STING our of Steve BaSTING or Craig STINGley.

Thanks to Tyler Long, the goalie #35 from the Troy Sting, I realized I can still gave tears of joy to see young people succeed in non-gun battles. #35 will always remind me of the camel I rode in the Israel desert, before the temper of Rico Cortes caused me to stumble during a time in my life when I was quite fragile, I had been displaced from my hotel room due to chemical fumes and eventually, I was isolated from from my tour group to be experimented with by unholy men in within Israel's borders.

Thanks to someone known as 'Jim Dunn', I agreed that good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from  bad judgment. 

I don't know where Little Falls is in Minnesota where a unique cultural show will be given to up to 200 people, but  I do know that when Bryan Little falls, he does get up and fight like a BADGER, even in Thrasher gear,

In my opinion, there will not be any 'sealed' and 'protected by Yehowah' law enforcement officials from Wisconsin's Marathon County, Wausau, Rothschild or Everest Metro departments nor  Michigan's Richmond or Rochester Hills police departments since when they HAD an opportunity to do their job decently with even the smallest bit of belief in the capabilities of a Milwaukee police officer who was afforded a paycheck from the City of Milwaukee while waiting to recover from an on-duty injury, they would have assisted me rather than mock me with their pork legs. When fools complain about sidewalk chalk puzzles that are non-destructive and fail to take the threats from James M. Costa's 'gun trigger gestures' toward me or theft of my company's stock assets by a Wittenberg/Las Vegas thug seriously, they don't deserve a mulligan when I am much stronger and healthier.  

We'll see if my opinion differs from Wausau's Richard Lawson's opinion. Douglas Korducki isn't Blake McDuffie unless Milwaukee's corrupt  Peter Pan-Democratic party boy ,Thomas Barrett, has been creating fake employees as if he is as stupid as a hologram with a Jesuit collar on him now that Marcia Cunningham is not able to be a document examiner.

Someone please tell Mikell Clayton of Franklin, N.C. that scrolls of lambskin are not living, but are the documented testimony of Yehowah's history and survival tactics within clean dried skins of flesh.  Torah Hallas is not the lamp unto my feet. He's become unresponsive to my communications, but that's former Army guys for you. Maybe he should check his scrolls for a pulse.

🪔 


No comments:

Post a Comment