Thursday, December 23, 2021

The Legend of the Melted Tundra Swan

 This post is intended to sway interest away from Ortiz Vs. Martin or Fury V. Arreola.

(To the tune of 'Swanee River') 


Way down nearby a solid Tundra

Alpaca Fuzz

Rolls upstream like stray Bill O'Neill

Not like bad Aldrin, Buzz

Rodney might be glad and Weary

Like Squad  Ninety One

Whey down inside the old Sequoia

See what Mullins has done!


Way up inside the Lion's office

Where's their work crew?

I'm trying to buy a Packer ticket

And watch the Detroit blue

Maybe I won't find 1 Brush Street

Or Homer Brown's nose

Then I'll just watch the game from Macomb

And watch my D.A.R.E. Bear close


Downs way inside the Tundra Swan E

Like Richmond 5

Month 47's drawing nearer

Where will the Ag dive?

There's no Silverdome in Detroit

Cheli's Bar has moved

Chris Paul might as well become 2 hockey Badgers: 

 "Nelson &Stanton", dude!


The above recollection of  lyrical change up duty is a memorial to my former sergeant, Homer Brown, who was a subsidiary of Verbie Swanigan. I don't own an Odyssey.


No comments:

Post a Comment