Monday, December 27, 2021

Ezra 10: The Month 9, 20th Day SIEVE Warning

 Some people get rather upset and when a valid point is posed to them and they can't really defend their position with the Scriptures.  For instance, on New 2 Torah, Zach Bauer seemed uppity when another viewer noticed multiple ear piercings on his 2nd wife and that being the first time I had seen his 2nd wife, I didn't know it was his wife.  However, a few replies on the Youtube site and Mr. and Mrs. Bauer got suddenly confused when I mentioned Ezra 9&10 after they gave some speech about marriages.

I suspect Mr. Bauer doesn't think that there should be any  limit to piercings on the body as long as someone sticks gold or silver in their unnatural hole, but I happen to think there is a bondservant limit of a 1 hole per ear.  I already went through the years of  Randy Travis& DougJarvis opinions, and heard the Wayne Lepak family theology about no jewelry, so now is no longer the time to pay attention to Zach Bauer, since I have no natural affection toward anyway. As a matter of facr, he sometimes is about as entertaining as David Letterman used to be when he was conducting a 'will it float' test.

The word of the day has been one that is near and dear to the mouth and ears of anyone who has attended UW-Madison hockey games; SIEVE.  I already know professional Christianity speaker Richard I. Hendrikson of Wisconsin won't respond to even a short, thoughtful letter so Zach Bauer does get honorable mention for at least responding to me even if he doesn't understand my warning nor agree with me.  Since Wausau Channel 7 was so interested when I recommended my former friend, Virgil Smith, for a 'Local Heroes' bit, I today noticed that Miranda Stroik also got similar positive Channel 7 review for her works at D.C. Everest high school.

I decided to SIEVE Miranda Stroik by getting something into her net. I wonder if she'll respond kindly to the honesty I shared, or if she'll be like her fellow UWSP graduate Phyllis Raczek Holman and ignore my attempt to communicate electronically.  I watched her and even babysat for her when she was young, and I wonder if she recalls how much fun we had the time we played 'bad waitress'.  Her parents attended a marriage seminar in Appleton, WI with me and John Payne's baptism boy, Shane Hendrikson but it seems Tim Stroik may have taken that counseling more seriously after becoming a 'Christian'.

AI is in so many things such as GAIL. QUAIL, TAIL, PAIL and of course exactly in the middle of  FAIL.  As I overheard some strangers say that the queen of spades got dropped under the table, I also realized I have never wanted to buy strawberry plants because it reminded me of a 'Christian' family who lied about where the blueberries they were selling came from and I no longer was able to be represent their business even on a voluntary basis.  Miranda's parents never apologized for that, and Ashley Hendrikson's father never apologizedd for violently loosing his temper over chicken dispensation, though I was surprised he let people other than me or Thomas Wahl see his violent temper flare up.

Miranda isn't her parents, and I hope she was thankful to get a letter from me to update her about accepting  יהוה  as my LORD and savior rather than Gd or Zebulun, even though I am able to love Gd and Zebulun as though they have been through trials with Yoseph and Benjamin.

What a difference there is between  כברה  and  כבש  .

AI isn't in COIL.

⛄❆❆❆❆❄❄❅☃  ZOOGIPON!!!!   Passing through snow is not always impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment