Tuesday, December 28, 2021

236 A's s. KeepingWatch95: Shifting Venues

 Now that I peacefully posed some serious questions to 'Kingdom In Context', in order to drop into the AI mess like a parachute bit-o-honey badger, I am going to refer my handful of followers to my YouTube video playlist to keep some play within the Murray State Raven Brown recluse basket cases'

Unlike this site where a reasonable amount if English reading is mandated in order to be appeased or taunted for awhile, the YouTube Video collection is designed for those not yet in a coma but bored of reading my opinions which have had typing errors included, making these posts fallible.

StandingWatch95 is an alternate to Myles Garrett since I became the 236th follower of 'StandingWatch95'; 'StandingWatch95' has been the only unknown to 'subscribe' to my maxed out playlists until today, which is nearer. still nearer to a trial run of late 9th month 8-night candle power rather than a 3 dog day after Noonan.

While playing with chemical element symbols like a krypton bulb changer, my current YouTube title is:

SLiDySi'De ICe SLaKr83.79

As soon as I get at least 6 followers on my video non-instant messenger punting system, I'll lose a Pence or a Penny that was squeezed out of Solomon Grundy.  

Wow, a female wolverine covers turf of about 390 square miles. There's that 390 on the left question again, since a female honey badger spreads her claws in turf as small as 1 square mile. I regret that I cannot control the advertising that gets injected into the videos on my playlists, but when -46 is hot, I rather retain the concept of Al'Hakeem the 46th and toss the Biden Bunch to Chip Roy to see if Chip Roy is enough of a real Christian to demand that the Dallas Cowboys and Dallas Stars get rid of their unladylike team strumpet representatives to gain some favor in other justified border control measures necessary to either let Canadians enter the USA as easily as the Mexican border breachers are or to restrict entry to the USA from the south in the same manner it is restricted from the north.

Many Texas sports teams are extremely vile and whorish during game time, so how can such a state who won't protest against the Dallas Cowgirls expect any favors from Yahweh's forces?  In my opinion and billiard rack steering mind, the Detroit Redwings are tribulation saints if compared to the demonic whorish employees of the Dallas Stars and Dallas Cowboys. 

Joe Biden is so unjust he's making Potipher look like a hero. I'm going to attempt to limit my oil supply to exterior applications only until it is 3 days after the next new moon sighting and the 10th, 22nd, 35th, 47th, 60th, 72nd, 84th (Rison), 96th, 109th or 121st month has commenced, ideally with plenty of demotions from high places beginning to be obvious rather than impossible.


No comments:

Post a Comment