Saturday, November 9, 2019

Joe Sakic the 812th Vs. Andrew Mangiapane the 4,392,248th

When my godfather said "Remember, Andrew is first', he wasn't referring to a 166th pick from Bolton, Ontario.  The Mangiapane name is not important to me, but I do notice certain trends in numbering systems that others might not notice at 224..... a number which was Larry Mizewski's bus number. in Rhinelander, Wisconsin.  Now, notice that April 4th, 1996 happened to be a very lousy and difficult time for my son and I, who was working on hockey skills before Mangiapane could say 'Bolton Toyota'.

My son used to be number 88, but he never will be Andrew Mangiapane and thankfully, I'll never be Carmela Mangiapane. Carmela Mangiapane is a lot like Larry Mizewski and nothing like my godfather Andrew Biene who has loved me even though we are not related by blood.  I even was allowed to tell my cousin Gene about some Hebrew letters in front of my Uncle Andrew, even though Gene the Charger wasn't interested in the facts of the Hebrew letter N. Sadly, the leaders of the Catholic churches never cared enough about the health of their own members to lead them to actual belief in the books labeled Leviticus or the prophet Isaiah,

I don't like the fact that so many human beings are nothing but numbers to computer systems so as a reminder, Mangiapane the 439248th ESPN person is not Reggie White the 92md, Randy Wolf the 43rd, Chris Archer the 24th and Javier Lopez the 8th.  Splitting wood is harder than splitting up ESPN numbers which happen to intenionlly cause confusion to many people who have refused to look at a constant such as Joseph Sakic the 1st and 15th becuse they have been too focused looking at January 15th, 1969 people named Shane David Hendrikson.

Andrew Brandt of St. Norbert's coaching staff should know that my tiny Calgary Flame sign does not remind me of Andrew from Bolton, Ontario but does remind me of  the Jagr and Krivokrasov families.  Andrew Shier and Andrew Brandt have behaved as kind neighbor when next to me for awhile, but that might be because not only have we been Badgers, we have been exposed to plenty of people doing more wrong than correct in and out of hockey rinks.

Andrew Brunette might understand why the number 8 reminds me of the Sudbury police department members who were murdered by organized gang members according to Canadian history, but was Elmer Poppendieck ever called 'Poppy' during World War II?  The paper airplanes I leave behind  at war memorials have done no harm to the earth, but the  flesh of swine and unclean animals does do harm to the condition and TEMPERMENT of the human body.

If a person asks you  if you trust the leadership of Yoshua or Moshe Ben Amram and you say 'no' because you are Catholic or protestant by choice, don't be upset if your leader expects you to eat octopus, maggots and chitterlings ( swine parts) instead of fish with scales, milk and honey in pleasant tea. As I have relayed to my friends and adversaries, biblical warnings include a warning that consumption of unclean animal flesh will lead to diseases of the knee joints. I happen to believe that warning.

At least when I see Animal the muppet drummer, I can remember Detour, Michigan tavern employees who cared enough to let me eat  4 tasty eggplant rounds in Cedarville, Michigan!

No comments:

Post a Comment