Sunday, November 17, 2019

Is It Time To Spiritually Defect? The Argonne Reminder of the 77th

When anti-Moshe religions rear up their Sunday 'church' heads toward each other and toss dagger after dagger toward those with anti-lawlessness heart, the temptation to defect back to commercialized Christianity flees away eventually and only the wounds from the daggers remain, waiting to be healed or allowing a suffering servant to mercifully perish.

The more I hear and see what Christianity has done to mu son's attitude away his real mother and toward those who are known to put on catchy  anti-Moshe shows, the more convinced I am that what Yahweh has taught me about how to visit and care for my parents is correct in his eyes, and the lack of teaching respect toward mother and father in anti-commandment gatherings is not a GOOD GOAL.

I'll continue this controlled outburst of sorrow and anger when anti-God reinforces the spirit of one of the other 11 sealed tribes that so many Christians ignore, hate and refuse to connect with in in their staged shows and their strategically planned anti-Moshe acts because they know not the heart of a true holy and just family leader.

By the truth, Dalton Young exhibited excellent skills, and there is something that I can learn from the kindnesses that Dalton Young has shown me when he knew I was being pulverized by the Shane David Hendrikson 'family of anti-cop' attitude. which he has passed onto those farthest from me.

The penalty for eating unclean animal eat is far less than the penalty for dishonoring your mother and honoring judges in black robes. When I wear the dark blue scarf and the blue fringes my mother made for me, I honor her and HVHY.  When I persevere in difficult times and choose not to beg for donation like  politicians or their religious counterparts, I honor my father's example, a man who had an excellent work ethic at Perfex and JC Penney's  and who was honorable enough to remain married to my mother through good times and bad, in sickness and in health.

When I called out for a lifejacket yesterday, my friend Steffany from Canada responded very quickly.
What would cause a child not to respond to a plea from his mother  for kindness and truthful information about his choices?  Is it the teachings of the church of Unnatural Affections which has distorted phrases about leaving mother and father, not considering that leaving your mother who still has your father with her is  not leaving her ALONE to struggle without any of her children nearby?   These are questions that those who have lost natural affections for their kindred should answer.  When offered a chance submit to the  Germans, the leader of the 77th in Argonne refused and was admired by his German enemies; is it men like Geoffrey Wawro who have to remind people that there once was a time when something similar to Psalm 18 came  from the lips of a leader better than Teddy Roosevelt, yet even that man was overcome by sorrows due to the losses of companions who had been at his side during a bitter, cruel battle.  There had been a time when my son and I were on the same side, but I can't defect back to a religious system that is so inclined to dispose of the writings of Moshe and the words of Psalm 18 to make room for Easter candy, Christmas parties that are an abomination to Yahweh and the image of Santa Claus that apparently Mr. Evanoff of Moose Jaw has put deposited the center of his mindset into.

As I wait to hear of my son's next housing offer in Wisconsin and his Midstate plans ( his response time is so slow... nothing like a good shepherd listening to a sheep's voice), I wonder what the person opening those doors to him thinks of me and my natural affection toward my son and my parenting of him from infancy through his high school years. My son and I struggled from the time his father left us and having to be an employed mother led to temptations worse than a lemon meringue pie.

Maybe the military carrier pigeon 'Cher Ami' understands my sorrows.





No comments:

Post a Comment