Saturday, November 30, 2019

Adam Fink Isn't Wilhelm Klink

Adam Fink has courage but even he needs encouragement from outsiders when those of his own household are resisting the lifestyle that Yehovah demands his people represent, or they are not Yehovah people, no matter how you translate Yod Hey Waw Hey into English.

I sent an honest electronic letter to Mr. Fink, and am waiting to see if he is more diligent and more of a shepherd at mind and heart than my son, the French missionary paid by portestant supporters. The agate window mentioned in the book of Isaiah is not intended to be a way in, but might be a way of escape for those willing to remember Asher and the 4th non-Navy seals. Remembering is the opposite of dismembering, so when you forget to remember to keep in contact with your mother or your father, you dismember them from your family. Such dismemberment ought not occur in an era when it takes a whopping 5 minutes to send a note by electronic mail with a thoughtful message such as:

" Dear mother of me,

 Even though we do not agree on who we trust as our spiritual leader, thank you for giving me chance to test the spirits that exist and for providing food, shelter and clothing for me after refusing to abort.''

Such messages should be sent to your parents every Shabbat while your are supposed to be resting with your family to try to keep the commandment 'Honor your father and your mother' on the same day you designated your sabbath, whether Sunday against the Ysraelites or HWHY's 7th day with the Yshraelites. Once 1 sentence per week is offered toward your actual living parents, it won't be so embarrassing if a funeral arises and you have not attempted to be a good child toward your parents.

Of course, if you already have established a kind and understanding relationship with your parents even though they have not trusted HWHY's instructions, there is no need to do the weekly penance of sending the your parents a note of remembrance.  Some parents might need to see something like this sample warning:

'Distant father of mine,

Even though you stopped loving my mother and didn't provide for my food clothing and shelter when I was a minor, I am trying to remember any positive qualities you might have passed onto me through genetic codes. Kindly update me on your condition while I pray that you repent and apologize my mother who didn't reject her parental role.

Sample letters are not '1 letter fits all'. My kind Buddhist friend was not at a loss for words when I told her I was sad because my friend, Andrew Beine, had died. She said ' Well, at least no one can be mean to him anymore."  I saw his my Uncle Andrew's teat as he talked about the grandchildren that did not visit him and know at least 2 of his own children caused him much sorrow, and those children and grandchildren can't be cruel to him anymore.

When in prison, forced away from your 'home' or restricted by illness, you find out who your best friends and kind relatives are when they are willing to visit you.  Sadly, the fact will always be that I was never allowed to visit my son in France after his legal father divorced me EVEN THOUGH I OFFERED TO ANY DESIRED TO HAVE TIME WITH THEM. After being dismembered in that fashion, an anti-suicide person is not afraid to be grafted into a more caring 'body' to survive until a coarse, uncompassionate child or parent upgrades to  more proper spiritual senses. My Uncle Andrew Beine and his wife Evelyn, were part of a life-support system I trusted when anti-Yahweh people refused to trust and welcome me.

Lousy consequences often occur after deceiving others and sometimes even occur after being truthful with yourself and others.  'Parable of the Vineyard's series on the book of Isaiah is worth hearing or seeing if you are not fully determined to reject Ishi Yoshua or the ' I Am' angel  of Moshe Ben Amram.


No comments:

Post a Comment