Sunday, June 2, 2019

What Is the 2 Point Difference Between 4001 W. Hemlock and 4001 S. 20th Street?

In Milwaukee, District 6 is not District 4, but there is a 2 point difference between 6 and 3, not a 25 point difference.  There are times when numerology can help clear up a formerly unclear matter. For instance, if there are 22 4point students that graduated from Arrowhead, the materials being taught are TOO SIMPLE and the curriculum should be made more difficult. As it was in 1979, it is not in 2019.  I observed the choice that Vincent Pope made, not only for meal options but also for a June 14th gathering at a place labeled 'Grainger's'. Grainger's is place that Linda Toy or a Tom Kane might want to gather on a sabbath, but I doubt if Brenda Angelo or any other pro-Bible student SHOULD feel comfortable there. Some people might think it is a joke to place me on Highway 36 on the day my son completes 36 years of life without ever having a decent father from the state of Wisconsin, but I can do much better on June 14th that Grainger's house of tasteless fried chicken.

A safety is worth 2 points and there is no such  thing in a golfer's world as a par 6 hole, and with 36, the typical golfer might only have completed 5 or 6 holes, not 9 holes. A 36 for 9 holes is a difficult score to achieve, even for Russell Kempka.  The gathering of friends I met with fellow Tech Trojans Mary Kaplan and Robert Lopez was peaceable, full of sobriety and full of non-artificial behavior. The people who were our actual neighbors in the 1960's and 1970's were often the friends closer than a brother who UNDERSTOOD the  struggles of the neighborhood.  Without a computer to write on, it was far more difficult to lose everything you wrote with the err of your typing, but with computers, what you had been working on for years can suddenly disappear without being able to recover it.

Vincent Pope admired Christine Fellows bodily structure more than he appreciated the works of Shirley Brockenborough, so I understand but do not agree with the reasons he chose a tavern so far from his old neighborhood.  319 West Virginia is no where near 35th and Loomis road, and I do not want to be surrounded by nasty gambling machines, greasy fried chicken and reminders of men who were a lot like my former husbands who never appreciated my good works. I am nothing like the youngest daughter of Trudy Groth, who sadly has been financially abusing her parents for years rather than getting married to the father of any of her children and giving  them a chance take responsibility for their seed.  Christy Groth has no divorces on her record, she did not stop trying to bring more children into her life after she proved she had no interest in providing a normal, 2 parent household for her original child and as a result, I am the anti-thesis of Trudy Groth's younger daughter and took from my financial reserves to aid a widow BEFORE I was told how much her youngest daughter had been leeching off of Robert Groth and his wife.  I hope Trudy finds the strength and wisdom within her to battle against her own lazy, selfish immoral daughter who NEVER was divorced because she never took her sexual behavior seriously and it has been a game to her.

Now that unrepentant and childish Robin Michael Ortiz has gotten remarried, I am so free of lying, hypocritical former husbands that my biggest regret is that none of them really loved my son and as a result, my son does not really know how to love me as his mother.  Vincent Pope can chew on the details of why he lost his wife to a hockey player in Minnesota in the presence of female bartenders dressed like skanks, and I will continue to try to represent what the people of the church of Philadelphia in the book of Revelation represents, namely having the testimony of Yeshua while I am keeping the instructions from Yahweh in my mind because I want my defense to be secure. Getting abandoned 3 times after trusting Christmas and Easter men is not my sin; people like Chisty (Christine?) Groth have plenty of sins they have refused to face because they wrongly believe they are vain and alluring, without a beautiful conscience to guide them.

Wilson Park Ice Arena is where the child and stepsons of the former Mrs. Robin Michael Ortiz used to play hockey and where Shane David Hendrikson decided to try to impress me with his 'funny' behavior in 1997..... 22 years ago. 4001 West Hemlock Street is where the vain wealthy grandparents of my son decided the desire of their hearts was for me to struggle financially while they lived in their luxury Milwaukee dwellings, courtesy of Local 215, not local 21. Donald and Jesse Jackson were not good grandparents and I was deceived by their son, who might decide to make an appearance at Grainger's, were he can blend in with his anti-Yeshua and anti-Yahweh Tech Trojans who might even ask him the standard Milwaukee County route 80 bus question' " Got condoms?'

2 points can lead to nothing more than 1 line. I don't respect USA flags that are black, white and with only 1 blue line across the middle and that is what Grainger's strangers have decided to put up with, rather than respect the original color codes. Only non-cheating golfer's might realize that the final form of the tsaddi looks like a golf tee, not a bottomless pit. I celebrated Paul D. Coffey's birthday in the presence of my friends and at least one enemy in Iblis mode,  a Rocky Blier kind of guy who insulted me by calling me a Hun, which I regularly denounce.  Now that Antonio Brown can fit in better with the Carrie Underwood Fisher strumpets, maybe someone in Pittsburgh will tell Michael Tomlin to remove the offense from his neckline and help him stone himself with a malachite around his neck for a positive sign toward the survivors of Squirrel Hill or the members of the Sudbury, Ontario police who did not get murdered by the Outlaws.

4001 is not 4005; be cautious at Max Pacioretty lines and Pabst beer #220731, knowing a former Wolverine with one liver inside might start hating the Las Vegas attitude of lawlessness and anti-Yahweh marketing strategies. I'll exit the Adam Graves ESPN 321 with a  little paper trail to remind people that being -25 is not as good as being -1 like Scott Gomez!  Every detail matters to sports enthusiasts, and every detail matters in the Holy of Holies described in the books compiled by Moshe Ben Amram.

Carey Price has had 321 wins, by the Michael Rood way, as well as 68 tie games, far more ties than Timmy Cheveldae.

No comments:

Post a Comment