Saturday, June 29, 2019

Is Rod Serling Prediction of 2043 AD Disaster in 'Quarantine' Reasonable pr 'Jericho'?

The leaders of evil empires usually do try to save their own 'skins' with no real concern for people who are not as evil or greedy as they are, and  the 1985 episode 17 caused me to rethink the fact that my greedy bank loaned me money until 2043 after a greedier Shane David Hendrikson wanted me to become homeless and 'lose everything' to him in a spiritual battle that became a physical battle.  According to Rod Serling's thought patterns, he suspected trouble on earth to maximize by 2043 AD/

I had an interesting dream I am not quite ready to share, but I did write down the details because it seemed like a very important lesson. First, let me share 2 senior non-golf lessons I developed after trial and non-sinning errors.

1. Running as fast as you can for even a short distance is hazardous to your knee joints if you have not been running since 1987.  I am using my knowledge about the human body to try to heal after injuring myself with a stupid 'football running' plan, and when I restart it I will still be spiritually better than any  candidate planning to try to try to become president of the USA.   I will restart my running by trotting at a slow pace for a short distance, give my knee joints a chance to evolve properly and work my speed back up  rather than restarting at 'worst case scenario' fastest pace possible.  Unlike many people, I am still capable of learning from my past errors and improving my conduct after declaring a war against sin in my life.  Now I know that hockey, tae kwon do, light weight lifting and bicycling are 'safer' on the knees than running, but I had always suspected that.

1987 was the last time I intentionally ran to get a job on the police department in Milwaukee and 32 years later, I still have dreams about co-workers. I expressed to my son that dreams,, even nightmares, can release stress from your body about fears you have not dealt with properly. Good dreams often reveal hopes you haven't revealed to others, but maybe should have or never had a chance to.  For instance, dreaming about being loved  by a person of the opposite sex who I believed may have been unmarried is interesting, especially if  I never bothered to tell  that person  I have loved him for years because I did not think it was possible for him to love me in return.

Now, back to reality...…….

2. Tom and Jericho is a fun card game that I developed to teach PATIENCE and teamwork.  Here are the non-computer instructions to play 'Tom and Jericho'

1. Shuffle 2 full decks of cards. Do not include JOKERS in this game of biblical chance. The object of the game is to slowly acquire 7 cards in a row of the same suit and then shout 'Jericho' when you let the cards be shown down on the table.

2, Deal 2 cards to each TEAM of 1 to 3 platers. Place the remaining cards in a stack, face down.

3. Team 1 picks up 2 cards from the remaining stack of face down cards ( stacked neatly) and discards 1 card face up.

4. Team 2  then can pick the discarded card or 2 from the 'face down' pile' of unknowns. Each team discards one card face up, whether they have picked 2 from the unknown pile or the card last discarded by an opposing team.

5. If there is more than 2 teams, they continue step 4 until 1 of the teams  can yell 'Jericho' after legally gaining 7 consecutive same suit cards.

6. If 2 players are on a team, even toddlers can be instructed to hold onto a suit of cards to build up.

7. The team captain should consult with his team regarding which suit to build up, knowing a secondary suit might build up sooner than the first suit tried. The team captain holds onto 1 suit, his assistant (A) hold onto the second suit and if there is a 3rd player on the team, he or she is in charge of the weakest suits to be discarded.  It's better to have 3 teams of 2 people than 2 teams of 3 people if playing with adults to have the Ontario Route 21 'Joshua Crescent' and Cale' team effect, but 3 on a team is the maximum amount to appease trinitarians.

8. The 7 SAME SUIT cards in a row can be Ace through 7, 2 through 8 or any consecutive numbers up to 7 though King.

9. This game can also be played by trying to get 10 in a row and shouting 'MOSES' when 10 cards in a row of the same suit are attained and displayed such as Ace through 10 or 4 through King.

Don't get puled into the LONDON, England 'Sweet Caroline' musical  MLB  trap games played in front of  an imbecile prince of corruption.. A person that feels FINE often has collected a FINE that had been unjustly levied against an innocent person after evil hands were making deals with other evil hands.

Fowler, Ping and snares often connect to a wretched Wittenberg, WI or Carl Allen's Las Vegas drum lines, not to a shofar and good Shavuot rehearsals on Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment