Monday, June 24, 2019

Area Code 810: A Jarkko Ruutu Lesson of 68 Seconds

 It takes  reasonable good fighter to  win a short fight against an equal opponent. It takes a miracle to change a pro-abortion person to an anti-abortion person.  Here are some extremely interesting timeline comparisons, keeping the  letters of the NON_LUTHERAN  NON-CATHOLIC apostle Simon  known as Peter in mind:

1. If 1000 years is as a day, then 20.83 years is like 30 minutes.
2. If 20.83 years is as 30 minutes, then 9 months is s 68 seconds.  A infant in the flesh is usually unable to prevent it's parents from aborting it, but it is totally possible for a thinking adult to be born again in 68 seconds IF they are willing to put up a fight against wickedness as liars in order that they might start obeying Yahweh's will for their lifetime behavior.
3. The 5 month life span of a locust is as 37.78 seconds when 100o tears is as a day.

After seeing a rainbow near the county park I have not been ejected from even though I represent the spirit of Yahweh, I heard another 3 sample from a silly show known as 'Green Acres'. A fake irrigation salesman  stated there are 3 options for irrigation:
1. digging furrows
2. installing sprinklers
3. the oldest method: rain

I've reconsidered what it means to have an enemy FLEE from Yahweh's people who were willing to t and able to win a 68 second battle against Lucifer types.  Sometimes they flee into their own houses or their own anti-Yahweh businesses and shut Yahweh's people out rather than relocating into another area after fleeing from truth and the spirit of Yahweh.  Opening a door and welcoming a person who REALLY represents a pro-commandment lifestyle is a very serious matter, and only those who don't have an anti-Yahweh mindset will continue to welcome Yahweh's representatives on earth who have not been elected in voting booths by illegal aliens.  Indeed, the criminals fell most comfortable around their own kind, liars prefer mating with liars and  eventually the people who really do represent Yahweh have very few true friends and even fewer places that they really feel 'at home', since their idea of home is a place that is an anti-lawlessness pro-commandment location.

I started a short running workout that is very hard for me because of my lung function, maybe as hard as a child trying to resist being aborted. only 80 days into the current year, I am trying to think like an infant in a womb trying to build strength with what I have access to nearby and even though I cannot see the face of anyone really willing to protect me, I believe there is an angel protecting me and someday I hope to meet that angel face to face with as much excitement as a newborn babe who is comforted and protected when out of the womb.  I try to surround myself with plenty of positive and negative reminders of other people in my past who are nowhere to be seen in order to gain perspective and inspiration when trying to coach myself again. My son suggested I try roller-blading because it would be more fun in his opinion, but fun is not important when you are trying to survive in an area where enemies abound and true friends are rarely seen. I experienced joy, not fun, when I observed a real rainbow and joy even comes from watching a real duck sitting nearby me in my garden and trusting me as it's neighbor.  The real duck is a sign of intelligent life in an area where fireworks and government waste is sign of stupidity and useless nonsense that should be prohibited by law.

I can leave plenty of useless things behind like a piece of paper with sports trivia on it, but what I don't want to forget is watching people like Jukko Ruutu( #37) engage in a fight a bit longer than 68 seconds against a seen adversary because that image becomes a living example of the effort it takes to defend yourself while onlookers stand by and do nothing other than try to encourage or discourage you depending on their perspective of your opponent. Sadly, many idiots rejoice when a baby is aborted and few consider what  serious fight Daunte Culpepper won while in his careless mother's womb.

I wanted to review information about a person who's name was very light on my back when I was struggling through my new workout, and I also notices a Vancouver goalie named Dan who  sat by and knew that it is not a shame for 2 men to engage in physical non-bomb non-gun warfare for a period of time that seems to go by as quickly as 9 months does for a pregnant woman  who wants to protect her team reputation.

Jarkko Ruutu got 810 assigned to him by ESPN; his Vancouver goalie Dan got 164 assigned to him for a reason I cannot explain other than alphabetically his  last 'C' name is after Chelios at 151.

Freddie Mercury was very wrong when he said having mud on a face is a big disgrace; as a matter of fact, mud on the face is fine and having a cigarette or marijuana joint in between your lips is truly a big disgrace. See if you can win  the next 68 second battle against a cigarette or a  dangerous pill on it's way to your mouth rather than aligning with Lucifer  time and time again.

When I realized it will only take 24 years for me to be as old as my friend Barbara Ashley is now, I know that my time remianing is short and the list of enemies that has fled from me is long enough for me to rejoice for various reasons on most days. Who  knows the difference between Vance McDonald and Vance Jonathan? I do know there is no difference between David Blissett, a former friend who my family provided temporary living space for in central Wisconsin , and David Abbott the fireman from Arkansas who is a stranger to me to me, since I am not able to assist either one of them in their current tasks at hand.

I have plenty of tasks that me, myself and I will compete with the assistance of the spirit of Yahweh.


No comments:

Post a Comment