Friday, May 31, 2019

Why CIB 124 Isn't A Good Goal Line

I might regret not noticing Terry Courtois at the funeral of one Robert D. Grot, but I will not regret any of the following events that occurred on May 31, 2019.

Mrs. Robert Groth asked me to meet her and her brother and follow them to a USA veteran's cemetery which I had never been to before. After arriving earlier than most, a homely man  appeared dressed in a disgusting vest that had on patch such as referring to Jane Fonda as a bitch ( never insult a good dog by comparing a dog to a skanky actress), and even worse, Sturgis patches, which typifies outdoor fornication, immodesty and immoral behavior during it's annual motorcycle gathering. He suspected that he had seen me before but didn't know my name, identifying himself as Al Schoessow. I told him he had taken my old experired license plate of CIB 124, which he didn't recall even though he had ASKED me for it. He then extended his hand toward me, but I refused to shake his hand based on his ungodly, rude and nasty attire at such a somber gathering. Al won't lose any sleep tonight because of my refusal to pretend as though he was a friend of mine.

I then noticed Brad Debraska and did shake his hand, knowing he had not gotten away without some punishment for some of his past behaviors and met a nephew of Mr. Groth who now works for an Illinois police department as I was wearing the uniform of my choice, SOREANU 18.  Mr. Debraska confirmed my anti- Arreola suspicions when he stated that Arreola had $200,000.00 invested in tobacco companies at the same time he refused to honor a my request to be transferred out an area that had a high concentration od 2nd hand smoke.  Because there was not a second witness to Brad Debraska's statement, I only gained further suspicions of the lack of integrity Phil Arreola that he brought with him ll the way from the Detroit schools of corruption and greed.

I heard that Robin Michael Ortiz got remarried and that he can now pretend to be a brave man rather than a cruel, immature and selfish man who would not even let my son keep his dog, a cocker spaniel named 'Gorbachev' .  A lot of men put on a show when in uniform, but it what they do when they are not in uniform that really reflects their character.

Scott Beaver was mentioned at my luncheon table, not Jerry Mathers. A couple of old USA Army men and left a straw man display in the following order:

1. Green     2.  Green    3. Orange    4. Yellow  5. Yellow   6. Green

Colors mean codes in many real life situations. After I got to know a bit more about David Groth, I continued to be the rear guard for Trudy Groth and her brother.... all the way to 'The Bunker' on Highway 36. I lifted up a Canadian Club whiskey to toast Paul Douglas Coffey, played 'Time Passes On' by Orleans as a musical tribute to resting USA Marine Robert D. Groth and cried most of the back to my rental space, not marked '31'.

Moses Racks is a new legend, not far from H8 and N4.  A purple 4 ball is not the same as the 8th letter of the holiest books, the Hey in Elohim.  I passed some funds to a grieving widow marked with an ESPN I recognize but few others would even notice.... unless they pay attention to Gideon numbers and G teams.

Truckers local 705 was represented as I exited from my read guard duties, knowing full well that the lessons I learned from Robert Daniel Groth and his family members do not need to be written down in a book and sold for profit. Good notes are as useful as a good memory during times of low pressure, but in times of high pressure, notes are often as useless as a string of real pearls that cannot feed a family. Barley can feed a family, and I chose coarse ground mustard forces on an ungrilled cheese sandwich to dine on rather than align with the swine tossed into a potato line.

Barbara Ortiz, grandmother of Nathan and Jarob Ortiz, made horrible German potato salad.  I'm quite sure Robin Michael Ortiz would blend into Nazi forces easier than Ryan Lavarnway could. What we eat reflects who we trust in, and I still trust in Yahweh's long term battle plans rather than the many tales of Jimmy Ortiz. A fine Bible was placed in Trudy Groth's trembling hand, and it is now up to her to use it to the best of her ability or to let it become as useless as the Wisconsin state statutes are when you actually need to appreciate the name of Jeremiah at the age of 6 weeks.  Weeping prophets could not 'stick around' when too much sin became vexation of spirit, and they retreated like any other military force who did not want to become like the enemies of Yahweh.

Trudy Groth is a friend of mine, not as close as Lorraine Mielke, but equally deserving of mercy and compassion knowing they have never had a person in their life willing to expose them to Exodus chapter 27 and the important nature of the copper sockets in tabernacle structure. 3 people received notice that I consider Robert Daniel Groth to be similar to a copper socket in the way he approached his non-Levite duties, and I only as a copper pin even farther from the center of attention, like former Queen Vashti whom I believe had admirable qualities.

Some people might have seen the number 18 and tied in a 'Bohemian Rhapsody' and Mercury clue at 18 across during puzzling times but those people didn't see that it only took me one good shot to get out 'The Bunker' on this 25th day of the month of the pro-Yoshua year.  Good goal lines are usually very distant from the land of fornication and drunkenness, and bad goal lines are usually surrounded with too many spent casings and look very much like a Las Vegas staged act of strumpets, not the sound of decent trumpeters trying to inherit enough wind to play 'Bellavia' or 'Birdland' one more time instead of TAPS for a deceased man they never really knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment