Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Omer Day 4: Unjust Scales Can Lead to Household Disasters

I am going to try to bless my enemies with this blog by sharing a truthful warning about what 'gloating' after a divorce can do a split family.

I am very familiar with the behavior patterns of people like the father of my son. Men like him GLOAT and rejoice the more my son ignores me and does not treat me with the same level of respect that he treats his mother-in-law or his father. It is actually the goal of people like my ex-husband and father of my son to want me to be in so much pain missing my son and my grandchildren that their hatred of me can result in PAIN and injury to those emotionally attached to me and  my grandchildren finally got emotionally attached to me and then became quickly detached from me the orders of professed Christians.

I saw how Linda Hendrikson Costa and the Roland Hendrikson family excercised years of unjust scales when it came to Shane Hendrikson, and as a result Shane Hendrikson took out the hatred he experienced toward him from his children, his parents and his ex-wife on me. I ended up being on the receiving end of most of his anger because the people who were really 'pissing him off' where making sure he could not see his own children and that included Thomas Wahl.  If Shane Hendrikson ever really did love me, the hatred of his own family toward him caused him to hate me and denounce the vows he made as a 'Christian' .  Like many angry men, he rarely displayed his full wrath  but when he did, even Tim and Stroik saw his anger when he thought there were unjust scales involving actual chicken meat he invested in.

My son is too stubborn to realize that when Yahweh says he will show mercy to thousands, he does not mean to billions. It is very hard for sinners to avoid the punishment they deserve, but trying to do what Yahweh expects of is increases the chance of being shown mercy and making room for miracles in our life.  My son has a household disaster on his hand, and on onlooker might wonder if he and his wife are now subjected to demonic spirits in their household unless their religion denies the existence of demonic spirits.  Does my son really think I didn't learn about what demonic spirits can do every time he and his father decided to lock me up rather than love me when I was in a state of mind maybe not that different from my grandson, Levi?  I learned, and I also know that in Christianity, people GLOAT when a person like me is excluded from their inner household and those gloaters do not have the sense to look in a mirror and ask why they want a woman who understands and loves the tribes of YShral, including Levi, to be their enemy willing to bless them with this truthful information.

The sins of the father can do get passed on like a plague that affects his household but only affect his ex-wife to the degree that she is sorrowful because her son and grandchildren are diseased and the gloaters are spiritually sick and in need of a rod, not a letter of commendation from fellow anti-commandment gloaters. Unlike Shane Hendrikson, I blog rather than injure or threaten other people and the people I play hockey with hear more of my troubles and anguish than any other humans because they are WILLING to help me alleviate the pain I feel in an anti-drug manner. A couple POrt Huron fireman may not understand how much it hurts to be excluded from you son's life after his father openly seeks a replacement, but they do know that I am doing my very best to learn from them and teach others about anti-drug therapies and even law and order that emits from the books that Yahweh sent to earth through the prophets.

In hindsight, if my son had a choice to visit me when I lived in Charlotte or help me move when his father refused to or even if he and his family visited me in Michigan, all those choices would have been better than what is happening in his family of Christianity. If it takes a medical disaster to provoke my son to question his religion and his lack of trust in those who actually align with Yehovah, then let the medical disasters continue until someone in his household is humbled enough to stop gloating about my absence from their anti-Yehovah households.

It seems that in order to survive, even I can try to think like a skunk line or a mourning dove waiting peacefully while intentional lawlessness which leads to  CURSES abounds in the world.  When I was in school, I had reasonable fear of my best teachers because they expected good effort and proper behavior toward their neighbor in class and authority figures within their system. The worst and most wicked students despised correction, committed and crimes and were cruel to their fellow students.

If this information helped someone rethink their attitude toward your parents, an 'ex' or the other parent  of your children, then I achieved my anti-gloating goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment