Friday, May 24, 2019

Warring Against Slander Is Something and Difficult

Letting your parents publicly lie about you is not honoring them.  Spiritual war with family members who have not been properly trained by their spiritual Catholic master or mysticism and anti-Yahweh behaviors can cause wounded spirits and if not hamdles properly can lead to physical wounds. Since I am not interested in physically wounding my mother, even after she decided to behave like Shane Hendrikson rather than believe the truth she was told, I exited her household, not knowing if I will be allowed to gather what things I left behind.

Here is a real report of how family wars commence after a time of peace had been achieved in the presence of Don Dewing, and I am writing a report rather than letting a serious argument escalate:

I had made a deal with my mother to purchase about 60 of her hand crocheted bells, which I had decided I could use for something good, not choosing to hang them on a  lifeless tree. The bell pattern was designed by my grandmother, and I was told by my mother that she did not want to sell me as many as I wanted to buy so she could have some to sell in the Stevens Point Lincoln center to her fellow anti-Yahweh buddies who prop up lifeless trees in December to amuse themselves and others. First, a good capitalist would have been willing to sell as many as she could to any buyer willing to pay her asking price, but instead she vaulter to rationing her product and setting a limit on my purchasing power.

Later on the same day, as I heard her tell y father that the reason I wanted to purchase all the bells  was so she wouldn't have any to sell at Christmas, verbally citing what she called my ' ongoing war against Christmas' as the purpose for my spending on her products. I had explained to her that I wanted 2 sets of 50 or her crocheted bells, in 7 sets of 7 plus 1, to count the 50 days toward Shavuot and that I wanted to purchase a second set to give to a friend who also loves Yahweh AND me.  Not only did my mother refuse to believe the truthful reason I desired some bells, she also decided to contrive her own myth about my intent and pass that myth onto my father. 

When confronted with her untruthful statements about me to my father, my mother would not even apologize until my father told her to apologize. She was not truly sorry for what she had said, she was mad at me for correcting her and defending the truth in a  matter.  What she told my father was just as evil as what Shane Hendrikson when he told my son I had a boyfriend in Charlotte, NC and bought a house there, but because I was not present to defend the truth in that matter, my son became my enemy for over 7 years when he believed the lies he was told by his legal USA family member. I took necessary risk that my mother would be angry with me for HEARING what she said in order to acoid having my father believe a lie about the reason I was purchasing bells.  Did I sin when I told my mother 'Gad almighty couldn't win a battle against you and your Christmas!'?  

It is foolishness and folly to pray to some spiritual power you claim believe in but cannot see and then get angry when a human being hears an audible about them that is untruthful and rebukes the person who prays to what they cannot see nor hear. 

My mother was angry, claiming what she said was said 'in confidence'. but did she toss our her concept of the ability of her chosen deity to see and hear all that occurs on the face of the earth only because she was caught spreading falsehoods about me BY ME?  What she did wass equally as bad as Shane David Hendrikson telling the Marathon county deputies that I had not only legally locked a bathroom door while I was using the commode, but his lying lips added falsehood which got me arrested even though I had not committed any crimes and there was evidence that Shane David Hendrikson LIED about me.

Relationships do get severed when lying becomes habitual and is not repented of properly. Suspecting my mother's apology was not sincere, I declared that I would only buy 15 bells for a reason I do not intend to explain to her.  I did ask her if she ever goes to confession anymore to get a second opinion about her sins, but she claims she no longer goes to a priest to confess her sins; a practice I believe is often better than denying you are still a sinner.  I paid her  asking price and exited the household after some tears were shed by me BUT NOT BY HER.  As it was with Shane David Hendrikson, so it is with my mother at times and lying vexes me!  The 7th commandment does not permit a parent to lie about their child, and it is part of honoring a parent to rebuke their lies or their false assumptions they are passing on to others AS IF THEY WERE ACCURATE FACTS.

I suppose I should be thankful that once again, warm and fuzzy feeling about central Wisconsin have been eradicated and that I have realized it will no longer be my duty to care for my parents when they are no longer able to care for themselves. They will have to rely upon their religious sect, their sons and the entity they have called 'Jesus' and 'God' to either punish or protect them based on their free will decision to trust in that being. As a poured a bit of raw sugar from a Kerr glass jar, I recalled the struggles of Kerr Putney in Charlotte when his rioting enemies were of his own Charlotte 'households'. I am thankful I have been invited to a sabbath assembly where Hebrew National beef sausages will be served by my niece's household before I travel back to home base for about a week.  I no longer feel the need to impose my lousy hockey skills into the Greenheck Ice Arena, located in a county that I have no intention to protect or serve.  Yahweh has et cruelty be dispensed upon me once again, and once again, I won a battle without guns because I not only used my 1st amendment rights, I defended my body against the battering ram of slander without an ignorant attorney or pompous judge there to restrain my right to defend the truth in a business matter.

Why is it that the people who constantly seemed to be entertained by fake attorneys with fake arguments  or televised news arguments between fake blondes and spiritually inept politicians are no longer entertained by angels  of Yahweh who are willing to argue with them I person, face to face?  

When my good works are no longer appreciated in an area, shaking the dust off my feet and moving elsewhere is a sad process for any apostle in the past or any real saint living on earth today, contrary to the Vatican's school of mythology that cause unredeemed souls to erupt like a destructive volcano rather than flow like a pure river able to sustain life with what it produces.  

Once again, the weeping prophet Jeremiah becomes my light of hope in a state where spiritual darkness abounds.  Like a Benjamite, I will be able to write letters to those you I still care about but where peace and safety no longer really exists for people like me who have chosen to believe in Elohim Yehuwah rather than trust in bottles of pills and vague, deceiving television reports than in the writings of Moshe Ben Amram.  Unlike Rachel, I have no intentional of stealing the idols from my mother's household and I must come to the conclusion that letting parents use their free will to serve or deny HVHY after YHVH's nature has been revealed to them is honoring their informed decision, even if you know their decision is not going to improve their behaviorial patterns.

My father did his best in a household dispute, and he understood why I was hurt by  lying lips, and now my father will do what he thinks is best to not only keep his vows to his wife, but also to protect himself like an experienced boxer during the next round.  Maybe my son will someday be more like my father than like his father. What would Brian Tilden do?

I just have been informed that my friend, former USA Marine and Miwaukee Police officer Robert Groth, is no longer suffering.  Robert Groth and I did not start out as friends, but without a doubt we became friends and he knew honesty was a basis for real friendship. It is how you finish that matters, and it also matters how you treat those who represent the spirit of prophesy on earth. After the tough battle with my mother and her mythology, I had intended to visit Robert Groth because I thought I could use a bit of encouragement from him. Robert Groth was closer than a brother, clearly loved his wife Trudy and hated hypocrisy. In Robert Groth's days as a police officer, he and his assigned partners weren't easily misled by computers because they often relied upon good old ink pens, flashlights and a short wooden staff in times of  urban warfare.

I had been struggling, wondering what I might be able to say to encourage Mr. Groth during his involuntary confinement; that struggle is no longer an issue but has made me stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment