Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Fact: Josh Haden Isn't a Fireman



Sports announcers usually err in their speech and irrational definitions actually sometimes are outright lies.  On this, day 2202 since my family was abused by the Marathon County court jesters, I am not ashamed to be considered a 'closer'. I have pitched a few complete games in softball, nut more often I closed and opened Superamerica stores in rather dangerous areas of Milwaukee as I tried to provide for a son who ended up either very forgetful or very unthankful, the latter being worse than the former.

As I read Psalm 80 in the presence of a holy spirit I cannot see, I. maybe like no other person, was keeping the pesach meal in my home. A toy eagle reminded me of the prophet Isaiah, and when I continued through on my audibles to Psalm 81, verse 3, I was reminded that blowing the shofar on the full moon of the feast of pesach is proper. Those who are a month ahead of me either trusted a pre-made calendar or the reports of only a small portion of the barley being 'aviv'.

I know how hard it is to be alone when doing mandatory works, but what I did by keeping the pesach feast in my own home certainly was much better than opening a Superamerica store in MIlwaukee before sunrise in the cold of winter, hoping I would not be the victim of a robbery or a shooting . What Josh Haden does is unique but not as dangerous as the work that real police officers or firefighters such as Robert Skaradzinski have done for years, so referring to Josh Haden as a  firefighter is a horrible lie, not the truth. Is anyone on network television going to say that I am a professional baseball player when I am not?  Josh Baden plays a 'game' that is not easy to master, but Haden's role in American society is actually not as important as the person who opens up gas stations or is a real firefighter who responds properly to an emergency.

I have some photos of my son when he was young, but my son's picture is not a sign of hope. My son's smile when he was young and I was struggling to be his parent was genuine, and his photot reminds me that I loved him, protected him and cared for him when I was not perfect, and I do not want to forget that even if my son has forgotten that fact.

The God who protects me and disciplines me IS perfect; the elected official of France, Mr. Macron, is NOT perfect and once again Donald J. Trump lied to an audience and misled his disciples.

Who follows a closer?  Someimes, the closer is closing a casket and other times, a closer is a trustworthy rear guard that keeps an eye on those in front of her  and keeps an ear on those nearby who she cannot see face to face. My next good goal will be to assemble with children and true friends who learned to love me and care for me AFTER they learned to love Yehovah's instructions.

My closing audible was Psalm 84, and I do not want to learn the German language.  Signs of hope to me are picture of leaders like Dustin Byfuglien, a man who is smart enough to hate Halloween and tough enough to earn a living and live near the city he was raised in rather than stealing or begging for money on an annual basis to live in Europe.  A photo of the William Taylor family of Milwaukee is a sign of kindness toward me and a reminder that the people who influenced me in a good way when I was young  are still precious in my sight. A giant paper doll I keep in my passenger seat is a sign that I still have a sense of humor even though I usually move around like a clean alley cat in and out of Michigan.

Could it be that those of Muslim faith are told to fast to avoid repeating the choice of Esau? Do not mock those who believe Moses was a prophet to the children of 'Israel', and who also fast during Ramadan and who pray in closets, since their God is still the God of Abraham. To my knowledge, people of Korean culture are usually filled up with animals which Yehovah has referred to as abominations  and as a result, peace between North and South Korea is still of the same as peace with Yehovah.  If you do not know your mother's condition as well as you know your 'pops' condition for the past 20 years or past 7 years, you might be defined as having unjust scales and need to refocus your attention and time on another person, with or without a greek ' tselios' to find your mother or your neglected parent. The 4th commandment hasn't been done away with!

Being an altar boy in a Catholic church is not the same as being a professional firefighter, even if small anti-Yehovah flames are extinguished on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment