Sunday, May 20, 2018

Listing the Willfully Ignorant of Wisconsin

Before I try to close out my retirement forms with as much dignity a I can, I am going to make a list of willfully ignorant people who have lied, filed false reports and who should be ashamed of themselves, but most likely are not because of their current condition.

1. 'Choice Point Report' released a 'Clue' report that had MY sosical security number listed as 000-00-0000 and for some reason had given MY social security number to Shande David Hendrikson on claim reference 1210200200000174 on 2/28/2012 but they did get Shane David Hendrikson birthday correct (1'15'69) and his 'sex' correct. on his Claim 0300562832 and listed Shane Hendrikson as the policy holder. The claim  made on the 2002 Avalanche CHEV Vin # 3GNEK13T32G349235 is also clearly could not have involved me because Shane Hendrikson had obtained a restraining order against me, yet he or 'Choice Point Report' was attaching MY social security number to Shane for a very corrupt reason.  Shane David Hendrikson also made claims of accidents on May 1, 2011 (claim 0300534089) and March 18, 2011 (claim 0300530632), all 3 accidents occurring without me anywhere near him and certainly not in his vehicle.  In all Shane David Hendrikson references, my social security number was getting released, not his social security number of 389-78-3979. H5367846901503 (WI) is the drivers license number listed for the son of Roland Hendrikson, Wittenberg High school drivers education teacher.   On June 19, 2009, Shane Hendrikson made claim 0300475540 on a 2005 Canyon GMC, once again using my social security number instead of the Wausau Woodchuck's combined batting average since the the Canyon had been previously part of the Wausau Woodchucks property.

In contrast, 'Clear Point Report' claim reference1209301130038364, claim 0238226864 listed my former name of Ortiz CORRECTLY with my social security number, even though I was incorrectly listed as the policy holder of Robin Ortiz and his 1996 GMC Jimmy. Robin Ortiz's SS# is not listed on the 'Choice Point Report' of his 02/28/2012 claim that I could not have possibly been involved in. Since Robin Ortiz was still active on the Milwaukee Police department in 2012, I wonder once again why MY social number was displayed on a clue report but not Robin Michael Ortiz's SS# number. Robin Ortiz's DL number is listed as 06325456183203 (WI), and Robin Ortiz drives much better than Shane David Hendrikson.

Grange Mutual insurance supplied me with a 'hard' copy of the fraudulent information on 'Choice PointReport' data base on May 17, 2013 (5 years ago).

2. Lyssa Bassett, Marathon county court reporter, spelled Shane Hendrikson's name correctly but did not spell my name correctly on a very serious court document at a time when I was still MRS. Hendrikson and not Ms. Hendrickson. There are very wealthy book publishers known as 'Hendrickson', but I am not a Hendrickson. Regarding deer hunting gun, Mr. Hendrickson claimed to have the gun. The last paragraph of the oct1, 2010 report is written so horribly  that it is more confusing than helpful to anyone trying to investigate Stuart Rottier and Jill Falstad's inept and corrupt courtroom performances  Lyssa Bassett should be ashamed of herself and is more harmful to society than the typical hound dog or piece of Ashley furniture.

3. Jill N. Falstad signed a domestic abuse injunction for Shane David Hendrikson on October 10-01-2010 even though he incorrectly listed my address as 1618 Ct. HWY C, Mosinee, WI 54455. This indicates Falstad refused to recognize MY name still on the property deed of 1602 Mary Lane in Knowlton and it is as if everything had been set in Nazi-type order to give control of my family household to Stuart Rotttier's client, Shane Hendrikson.

4. On 12-16-2010, Patrick Brady supplied me with a notice of hearing on December 16, 2010 in Branch 5 for disorderly conduct charges and listed my address as 1602 Mary Lane. Mosinee.  Did Patrick Brady ignore Jill Falstad's false report and why didn't lazy Lesli Pluster do her job and charge Shane David Hendrikson and Stuart Rottier with obstructing for lying about the actual status of my female owned S-Corporation? Lesli Pluster should be ashamed of herself. Patrick Brady might have tried to get my address correct, but why didn't he list 805 Creske Ave ( a hotel) as my temporary address?

5. Jenna Creger, badge number 2094 filed a report case #10000646 that is not filled with quotation marks, and I had wanted marriage counseling to occur but it was SHANE  that wanted out of the marriage. Unless they used video footage, I know I was too frightened and had been abused by Shane in various ways too long to be sure of what I said BUT putting my hand to his forehead and pushing was a mush more accurante description of the self-defense I had been taught by men like Jerry Dunning than Shane's version.  Jenna Creger only decided to use quotes around what SHANE HENDRIKSON  CLAIMED that I said to him. Jenna Creger should be ashamed of her report. I have no reason to be ashamed of having clothes and pictures scattered when I was in the process of sorting through MY belongings and clearly was not a hoarder, even though I was an unloved wife who knew whe was in danger due to Shane Hendrikson's  writings in his  unlocked 'memo book' which the Marathon County Sheriff's department refused to look at when I suspected Shane intended to cause me harm.

 'Getting out of the house for a little while' does not indicate I wanted a permanent exodus from my own household! In Creger's synopsis, she changed 'pushed' to 'hit', and there is a difference. Maybe Jenna Creger should end up in Richard Isaiah Hendrikson's position so she can find out what it feels like to get pushed and hit by Shane David Hendrikson. If Creger had seen the strength and violence that Shane Hendrikson used against my son, maybe she would have realized I used as little force as necessary to escape a dangerous FELON who had more than 'Cheryl' on his mind while he was eating chocolate chip ice cream.

Ironically, it does not state that anything about Shane's children in Jenna Creger's lousy, unprofessional report. Why weren't Eric Hendrikson, Ashley Hendrikson and Richard Hendrikson listed as Shane's children NOT living at home? Could it be UNJUST scales???? YES, Jenna Craig is guilty of unjust scales in her official capacity.

6. Deputy DeNovi seems about as absent-minded  as Virgil Smith and as suspicious as Thomas Wahl, which is not a compliment. He is his own worst enemy.

7. Lance Leonhard for Lesli Pluske  should give Kim Lentz a spelling test since Kim Lentz apparently does not like the letter E in the word 'police' so she eliminated it.  Since I must have been 'Def." instead of Def Lepoard', ny address got changed to  'OK' by 'Denise' or Kim Lentz. Really?  I never intended to move to Oklahoma, so I was apparently declared officially HOMELESS on September 20, 2010 while in custody near a statue of concrete union rep Mr. Cutler.

8.  Booking officer SOSAL1 listed me as being in PROTECTIVE CUSTODY rather than in jail for a crime.  'Protective custody' usually indicates that I did not commit a crime. As a person with actual experience booking real prisoners, it took me quite a while to 'comprehend' the  the Marathon County Sheriff's spin on their Medical/Psych observations. Apparently, Robin Ortiz and I both had the number 545 in our driver's license, which happens to be the number of people in my graduating class, with 544 of them being not achieving '1st in class' status even if they were smarter than I was in many ways, especially in spouse choices.  Since I became #POOO14642 rather than becoming Winnie the Pooh, I noticed several FALSEHOODS on SOSAL1's medical report and Dick Van Dyke might have done a better job off of 'Diagnosis Murder' than he did pretending to be a doctor. According to SOSAL1 ( not according to Moses), I was not passive, I was intoxicated even though I had NOT been drinking alchohol;if I was intoxicated I should have been charged with drunken driving when I was located in my car at the Lion's Park. Sosal1 said I was loud and obnoxious, NOT SCARED ( very untrue, I was very frightened) , not incoherent even though she listed me as intoxicated. Sosal1 claimed I had no marks or scars, did not have bizarre behavior, was not embarrassed even though I know I was very embarassed to be incarcerated for defending myself against a corporate felon, that I had no injuries, was NOT suspicious ( my reaction was normal in an unjustified incarceration  situation) , that I had no VISIONS ( was I blind?)  and SOSAL1 listedme as uncooperative and apparently deaf because the report stated i could not hear voices.  SOSAL1 determined I was not depressed, not crying, not tearful, not confused ( yet SOSAL1 claimed I was intoxicated) and his or her control # is SOSAL1(IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO DISTINGUISH BETWEEN THE I AND THE 1 IN MARATHON COUNTY REPORTS)14102610648.  According to SOSAL1 bottom line, not top cop line, I was very upset during search, started yelling in cell. I also was accused of laughing hysterically the whole way tp jail, but that most likely was not true since that would have been considered 'bizarre behavior'. It is true that i was yellling and crying for help while in the cell,knowing full well that Randy HOENISCH was not an actual defensemen and that his department was very corrupt.

9. Randy HOENISCH should be ashamed of himself, but he probably isn't yet. It is easily proved that Stuart Rottier lied in court when he claimed I had been taken into protective custody over 10 times, knowing full well that the damage caused my prescription drugs in 1994 precipitated subsequent but less serious loss of brain function in 1997 and 1999. Ten years of a reasonably marriage and many mission trips to Saint Lucia did not prevent Shane Hendrikson's despicable anti-Marie  plans to take their toll on me in 2009 and 6 months later in 2010, just before Shane Hendrikson told me to 'get the fuck out' of his house, which really was my family house. 2 months later, I worked my way to Atlanta, not knowing where I might be safe while not being willing to break my marriage covenant with a divorce request.

10. Shane David Hedrikson should be ashamed of himself but he isn't due to his anti-Yehovah condition. Why would someone request a restraining order with the special conditions of waiver listed as " I will allow Marie HENDRICKSON to hav personal contact with me EXCEPT for at my places of employment with area car dealerships (No contact during my regular business hours 7AM -6PM )Mon-Friday".  On the apparently invalid copy that got in and out of Ken HEIMERMAN, Kristen Speigel Berg and CHARLES JONES offices, Shane Hendrikson or his 'secretary' did not spell my name correctly in the Special Conditions of Waiver section.  Something as important as your own family name is typically spelled properly and even Anna Ruzinski would most likely want something like that to be checked out by a document examiner before the end of the tribulation period. Internal affairs investigators might even suggest that Shane David Hendrikson is planning his own sex change or wants ot become 'Marie Hendrickson' so he will have someone to be with him when he is not working. ( Now I am laughing, but not hysterically.)

11. SOSAL1 gets another willfully ignorant mark for indicating I was in protective custody BUT according to SOSAL1's version of medical screening, I had no injuries, had doctor's care, had medications with me like any responsible and thinking person would who was seeking shelter for a  little while. SOSAL1's report indicated I had 'short breath' not UW- Breen Bay basketball breath or semen breath, did NOT have high blood pressure, no TB ( I do not even like Tampa Bay), no alchohol add, no epil/seizure, no blackouts, no heart disease, no pro/lng cogh, no cogh bld rec, no loss of appetitie, no fatigue even though I actually WAS quite fatiqued, no chest pains, had asthma, did not have VD, diabetes, was not a drug addict, had no ulcers, had no aids/hiv, had no weight loss, had no chills ( I sure  had chills when I was released into the cold with no transportation money). According to SOSALI, I did not 'cons suicide', did not attempt suicide, did not treat the mental, had no sig loss ( but my semi-automatic gun was taken away at 2970 South Delaware and I don't know where Jeff Sigetich is), was not hopeless, was not killing myself, was not pregnant and had no doctor's name THUS I was taken into protective custody for having short breath?
If I turn SOSAL1 into a Wausau chemical, I suppose SOSAL1 would either be 16+8+16+13 (incompetent agent 53) or 16+76+13 (inept agent 105) , both of which do not equal HVHY.

12. Whoever or whatever TIBURON is, I suspect they have become nothing but trouble and are able to turn into a crappy titanium line worse that the typical DeBoers truck driver  without Martin Biron riding 'passenger' instead of shotgun.

13. RN 'Dave' listed his Officer as SODLL1, and DL is not the same as SA anywhere in the universe. RN DAVE is in the FU service, is not blind because he claims Marie was seen on 09-18/2010 and apparently has a last initial of X, so his Roman road number is 510. 'According to mr. DX, "someone brought in some albuterol for her but she did not say she was on it at first visit. does not require it right now. denies harm to self and others. dave RN"  . Dave Lettermen could make quite a joke out of the DX report, especially if Donald Jackson the grandfather of Richard Isaiah Hendrikson now claims to be Dave Xavier. I never did require 'cousin IT' and IT is not the same as albuterol. I did deny harm to myself and denied causing harm to Shane David Hendrikson, who is a brute beast and had no sign of injury due to my gentle palm push. Did Dave go to Fort Sam Houston or did he get his nursing degree from Alan Alda?  It should be evident why the wisest people avoid nurses as much as possible.

Am I officially retired or still on duty with a disability until October 1st since I am still working against many anti-Christ figures? Such a  question might be answered when I appear at 789 North Water Street without an attorney, hoping either Tommy Sykes, Rodger Sykes, Tommy Bedford, Tommy Hendricks of Tommy Stigler has done more than play games with the number 4 for the past 3 or 4 years.  It's not all about  the Philadelphia Soul arena football and Billy Joel is not a Slezak. What happens in close quarters sometimes has 25 in the middle rather than 50 in the middle.  Don't  be too confident if you seem to have gotten away with more crimes than Rachel Ann Snyder Hendrikson has committed.  If Bernard Allen cares about social security information, he better start making some calles to 'ChoicePointReport' and hope that Brayden Point of Jeff Point is only a typical guilty bystander equal to a bad Samaritan with as much chance of getting saved as Ed Menard or Dan Ruzinski.

Don't forget the Chicago Blackhawks feathery motto: "Orange, yellow, green and red.... i can't help you if I'm dead." 1 Adam Burish jersey might cheer me up for a year or two even if  Rob Skaradzinski never sends me a thank you card for the graduation and retirement gifts I splurged on while far away from Gowanda , NY or the Albany Empire necklines associated with Mr. Cave man#68.

I am not willfully ignorant of the fact that it has not been easy nor pleasant reviewing the multitude of lies written in official reports about me, but it might be more profitable than planting lilac trees in Macomb, far away from Lilac Lane in Dancy, where my great uncle Stanley Hajec and not so great Uncle Thaddeus Raczek had owned land recently. These are perilous times, and there are many Protestants, Hindus, politicians, Muslims, Catholics, Jews and atheists that cannot be trusted because they do not fear any form of good LAW enforcement yet.  Even my friend Mukim Chowdery knows I can be very serious and stern when I am treated  improperly by hired servants, and that it usually takes time to correct the careless and discipline evil-doers who repent and desire to be saved.

Tonight's shift has dragged on to a power shift, and do not say 'good morning' until there is  no more crimes being committed on earth and every knee has bowed to a good Elohim, perfect God or Gad name instead of  the totally contrived name 'Jesus Christ'.

The willfully ignorant in Michigan can turn themselves into their own fish school after they realize and admit only distributing 1 license plate per automobile is a willfully ignorant state of Michigan automobile policy which makes it very difficult to identify suspects who you are facing or  who is following your car  too close rather than following Eric Close too close.













2.

No comments:

Post a Comment