Saturday, May 19, 2018

'In the Desert' 4 Ball Connection



Thankfully, I am nowhere near Windsor, England today. The people of my God do not love lavishly and are not interested in becoming an actress or the husband of an actress.  Here are some worthy updates and back-checking on relevant teimlines to consider and weigh against the options other biblical scholars have taken. Keith Johnson likes talking about the 'powerball', but I prefer an original billiard ball color study to gambling rings and nose rings.  Here is a non-spy letter I sent to a beuatiful friend of Yehovah:


"Since we are of the few who are starting the second month, I think it is interesting that the torah portion for this week immediately reminds the reader that it was the start of the second month when the wilderness army of Moses  was established. Could this have been a double witness to anchor the reading to the first week of the second month?

If so, considering last year's 13 month cycle, I shall once again go back, in rear guard style, to assigning a 2nd year count day of 414 and keep 4 individual years of daily counting going.

 as of May 19th, 2018
year 2 , DAY  414  : this day will coincide when a very anti-Yehovah couple ( England's prince) made a very pagan covenant ). Contrasting the status of Yehvah's people in the desert with the unholy affluence and whorish  influence of the typical 'actress', it seems wise  COUNT, just as Moses did. If Moses wasn't doing a perennial rather than only an annual count, even the 2nd year and 2nd month would not have been established in written (non-Wittenberg) history. Many people will be observing pentecost on the USA's 'memorial day weekend'  if today is their 42nd omer day count. A few household are RESTRAINING ( the word straining was one of the recent words,involved in the filtration of wine)  and now have an anchorr spot with Numbers 1:1 to 4:20.   The kings of England have historically failed to show restraint and  feed their lusts with lavish living and their bellies with creatures listed as abomnations.   (414 was also Milwaukee's area code, the city I am from which wasn't assigned randomly either). Badger skins are also mentioned in Numbers chapter 4 and my home state is the called the 'badger state'. I will make sure I get ''badger skins'' for your family when I go to Wisconsin next month)

year 3 DAY   770 : Arnon; 1st Chronicles 3:21 (aleph words)

year 4   1152  Besodeiah   Nehemiah 3:6 ( Beit words)

year 5   1510  Ginel Zayin Resh Hey ; a descre; a sentence noted in Daniel 4:17

( my post divorce day count is up to 2221, the zayin letters and this count of a broken covenant is as serious to me as the marriage of England's anti-yehovah prince and his Meghan).

Nehemia Gordon's program startled me a bit in a good way when Keith Johnson got so excited about '2nd yearr, second month' indicators. This is also the second year since I connected with your family, a blessing not in disguise to others observing us from near or far. People from ages 30 to 50 were set apart for training, and how wonderful it is that you are in your 30th year of life, since you already completed 29!


I'm going to focus on the above words today, knowing it was a blessing to be in your home and that I would reject an offer to stay in the dweeling of England's 'royalty' since I would rather sleep in my car than in a castle of abominations.

Sean very clearly wrote 'aleph' in ,my Hebrew notebook, and we must be humbled to remember that a 'little child' will lead a few in the proper direction while corrupted adults are leading many astray and away from Yehovah's perfection. I will write you later this week regarding my more personal thoughts, but for now I really wanted to accent the timing of the second year, second month.  Have a blessed 15th day of the omer count!"

_______________________________
Slow as thunder conclusion:

we includes myself and the intended recipient of the above emailed correspondence . Mikell Clayton is not part of we by his own choice. Wood and nails are not foundations in the rebuilding of the tribes of Israel, and the lapis lazuli (Dan) is NOT eliminated from the restructuring of Yehovah's foundations. 'Joined to Hashem' fouses on 'in the flesh', but I focus on the spirit of Yehovah the leads the flesh.

What would Fred Akers do when he sees Jasper, Georgia is full of raccoons and is lacking Benjamites? Would he read Isaiah 35:10 and 51:11 to try to understand Reggie Howard White and avoid the way of Earl Campbell's unhelpful crucifix on his neck? December 26, 2004 has passed, and it is a fact  that Yehovah actually HATES what goes on every year at the NFL Pro-Bowl in Hawaii because of the whorish NFL women cheerleaders who wickedly stand by and defile the soil of the USA..  If the people in Hawaii have difficulty breathng, it shouldn't be any worse than one of  my past moderate to severe asthma attacks I survived that Shane David Hendrikson caused after I pleaded with him not to use 'Old Spice' anti-perspirant and after I pleaded with Phillip Arreola to keep me away from second hand smoke....... or when I pleaded with  Nanette Haggerty to prohibit the use of microwave popcorn in my area of work in the Milwaukee Police Department but sadly, ll three of my pleads ( desires0 were denied by wealthy, anti-Yehovah people.
Numbers 4:20 is a breaking point as serious as April 20th, 2012.

The 4 ball is deep pansy purple, not PINK!

No comments:

Post a Comment