Wednesday, May 23, 2018

'Darlene's Embroidery' Failed With 'MAXX'

When a person takes expensive hockey jerseys to get customized, the hockey jerseys shouldn't end up on THE FLOOR with a dog for weeks.  As a matter of fact, the jerseys should be kept in a decent place, but 'Darlene's Embroidery' (59047) seems to cater to tattooed bikers and military who might even be GAMBLERS in addition to being filthier than 'MAXX' the shitzu and wealthier than Duane Derksen.

What I noticed was only my 'Washington Capital' jersey on the floor when I first returned from Canada to check on the progress 'Darlene' made with an order was that she made no progress although she had told me at least one jersey would be done in a couple of weeks. The second time I checked, ALL of my jerseys were on the floor in her 'dog pound', including a very nice Carolina Hurricane jersey and a Minnesota Wild jersey.

The request I made was to have 1 jersey made into a 'Hill 6' jersey ( Sean Hill), a Michigan Wolverine jersey into a 'Pacioretty 67' and the Capitals jersey to have 'Derksen 57' on it. I also requested a 'Gajevic 21' jersey, not a 'Hurricane Dennis' or a 'Hurricane Hugo' jersey.

Darlene has my information but she does not deserve my business because she did not respect the clothing I brought into her CLEAN and now I have reclaimed my jerseys and have to wash them because they smell like her dog 'MAXX". Darlene is a lot like Shane David Hendrikson, and she'll stay in business for awhile but lost my business due to her attitude toward my VALUABLES.

'Carter's Cantina' is still a decent destination for a New Haven business, and they are now making Santa Fe' chicken recipes instead of Santa Fe Combos or Santa Fe railroad signs.

I can find another embroidery shop that won't put my beautiful jerseys into an 'under dog' pile and might put them in an 'under Ware 74' pile.

The word of the day has to do with fiery coals if you are in the 1511 area. Otherwise, go ahead study 'Pey Lamed Aleph Yod' and try and decide if that means 'secret' or 'wonderful'. knowing the 'Prince of Peace' has been described as 'wonderful' and a 'counselor' in certain tunes distributed by Freddie Handel.   Principalities matter, even when 'Samson 17' is a Charlotte Checker.




No comments:

Post a Comment