Saturday, May 26, 2018

Culver's In Shelby, MI Makes Poutine!

Me, myself and eye formations saw many good and evil sights today, but walking away from evil is not always possible. When Muslim women start calling me 'hun' or 'honey', it shows that they lack respect for me and in certain business establishments, it seems employees are either screened better or trained better before facing customers.

I watched 3 young children play basketball on an outdoor court from the south while some other adults watched them from the north. One young man had a 'D.A.R.E.' program shirt and he wisely walked away when a horrible looking female came near the basketball court with her cigarette smoking 'white' companion and a rather suspicious looking 'black'male.  Outdoor programs can change very quickly,and people that are able to move to a better location often do. The 3 young children might have known that it was safer to be in a car with their 'local aurhoity' than to suck in the cigarette fumes and stay near the woman who was dressed more like a Detroit Piston cheerleader than an actual saint.

Eventually, after getting $3.97 in change back from a $10.00 bill that did not have Jeff Hamilton on it, I decided to stop at Culver's before I go back on my modified fast before Shavuot. I asked the Culver's personnel if they could make 'poutine', and together, we agreed on French fries with shredded cheddar cheese topped off with beef gravy for $3.91 ( taxes included), the same price for chili cheese fries. Since Sheldon, Wisconsin is so close to Chili, Wisconsin was it by providence or choice that I asked for  poutine to remind me of my few friends from Canada?

I am going to try and do  community service work tomorrow in Roseville to see if I can redirect the Mormons toward Reuben, Levi or Zebulun ways, knowing full well that many people think the feast 'Pentecost' has started. I will test the spirit of Mormons against the spirit of Loran Livingston, and of course I won't be wearing a 'BENCH %' shirt nor a 'RIPKEN 8' shirt. Numbers mean things to Mormons and it is possible that Bradford Scott has steered Utah Mormons the wrong way. If I can save a few Mormons without wearing an 'ONeill suit or a 'Little Mermaid' suit, it is only because I am trying something others have not yet tried when visiting a Protestant church that has a reputation ruined by people such as Marie Osmond but she, as a bad apple, might not have spoiled the whole bunch of spy apples. It is even possible that Steve Young, as an unripe grape, might not have spoiled the entire bunch of Murray Bishop fruit baskets even though he, like Marie Osmond, has set himself in many King Herod's dancing machine scenes and not enough hard omer counts.

It will be work, not 'fun' and certainly not funny to try and slide in and out of an 'away team' congrgational setting after testing the spirits as carefully as Larry Hovis might have been tested by Robert Clary or John Banner. I do recall that when I had a ring put together by Lee Ayers jewelers, there was a stone set aside for those who behave like Jake and Caleb Jolley rather than like Ashley Maria Hendrikson without Dean Noonan nearby to correct her attitude.

My best efforts don't always generate as much as I hoped they would, but my best efforts do generate something that I often cannot even describe.

No comments:

Post a Comment