Monday, March 13, 2017

Expanded Version of Poolman3 vs. Poolman6

I am part of Bowling Team#3'Just 4 Exercise', which I will now call 'Poolman3'. Technically, I have been a pool woman many times.  Today's opponent was Bowling Team #6, arrogantly named 'We 4 Kings', but none of the team #6 members are actually  good king material. Try to Read24 this with a Larry Hovis 'Bullfrog' North Dakota' Crane clan accent.

Rat Pack Split: 'Joe Z.' is my only remaining teammate left, but today he did not want to bowl against Team 6 so he scheduled a medical appointment for himself. Joe is a typical USA citizen who has been married and divorced a couple times, but he is blessed enough to be sharing a household with family members rather than being deserted by his children after he got divorced.  'Joe Z.' left me with a deficit of 10 points per game and '124' points per game went into the bowling records. WI license plate 'CIB124' is not in any bowling records, but keep in mind that '124' is the Strong's number for 'sardius'. Joe's total absentee score was 372, which is still interesting when comparing Eric Lindros to Dany Heatley in goal totals. Lindros was accused of sinning with a married woman but served no jail time for that allegation; Dany Heatley committed vehicular homicide and served  a small amount of jail time for it; I suspect that Dany Heatley   is forgiven for his past sin because he did not DENY the offense that he committed against his friend while operating a motor vehicle. Lastly, ESPN 'Fun and Games' additions know that Sean Hill is labeled as #372 in their code system and Messiah University has been listed at #372 by those who know that Marquette has been listed at 157 by Forbes Magazines. Sean Hill committed drug crimes and to my knowledge served no jail time for it, but he might have been in jail at some point. In any DARE officer error line, Sean Hill did the least damage to his 'neighbor' if the allegations against Eric Lindros are true, and correcting a drug abuse problem is much easier than trying to repair a marriage to an adulterous wife or trying to raise a '20 pointer' from the dead after a car accident.

Spots 3 and 4 on my team are now 'vacant'  and scores of 140,140,140 get plopped into the bowling system, totaling 420. If 420 reminds you of April 20th, you are like me. I don't like "April 20th' in history,  and I really don't care that spots 3 and 4 are vacant now since it doesn't stop me from continuing bowling battle strategies.

I bowled a 151, a 150 and 148, which was just about my average.  Being assigned to lane 1 this week, I won 2 points by taking game 3 by 8 pins, so the  Poolman3 team has now won 75 points, is still in 13th place, so consider that up to something like a Brett Lindros Islander line. Poolman 6 team won 5 points today, and is still in first place in our bowling league. Those 5 points mean about as much to a gambler as a Johnny Bench jersey, and I don't care about losing 5 points when I was outnumbered 4 to 1. Now, let me try to explain where Poolman6, similar to the 'Mark Sanchez6' team is in trouble:

Alphonse called 'Craig' his savior. Both Alphonse and Craig have military experience but are not spiritually healthy. 'Craig' had once seemed to be a decent citizen with reasonable etiquette, much like the bartender  I had talked to several times at an Olive Garden in Rib Mountain, Wisconsin. The bartender proved he was an imbecile and a buffoon when he called me 'shithead' and his speech counteracted his willingness to move a table for me; the bartender became my enemy when I was trying to gain a friend. Likewise, 'Craig' had moved the same table for me several weeks ago, but today decided to become my adversary when he called me a 'beast'. I rejected that verbal language and said he is a beast or that he can call Marcello a beast. 'Craig' then lied and said it was a compliment to call a person a beast, but because I am not a spiritual imbecile, I know it was blasphemy to call me a beast. Alphonse cannot be spiritually redeemed  or made holy by people like Craig, even if Alphonse called him his 'savior'.  Ultimately, 'Craig' became just like Linda Costa to me, and he no longer is anyone I would want to associate with nor will I be able to call him a friend; he is only an adversary who does not know what it means to be holy and pure in heart and it looks like he spent way too much time tanning right up to an 'Ernie Hudson' point of darkness. 'John' was the only member of Poolman#6 team that I shook hands with after our conflict, since I do not want to pretend that I get along with Marcello when I don't. Faking friendship is like bearing false witness; angels of Yehovah don't bother pretending to be allies with people that mistreat them or verbally abuse them.

'Craig' had plenty of other options rather than choosing to be verbally abusive to me today. He could have called me 'Backstrom', agent 32, agent 68 or 'Jagr' since I had my Jagr Penguins jersey on, in which case  he would have been at least as wise as Michael Redmond. He could have called me 'Marie' or a strong Trojan without offending me, but calling a person a 'beast' is not proper unless they have seriously abused you. There are many attorneys who are beasts, many criminals who are beasts, many politicians who are beasts and every lieteral swine is actually a beast. Lack of proper verbal communications can easily start a war that no one anticipated. In the past, my former teammate called me 'Four eyes' when I showed up with glasses, but he later apologized and we are not enemies now. 'Craig', just like the bartender buffoon, did not even bother to apologize and just pretended as though he did nothing seriously wrong. Thankfully, I did not start any kind of physical relationship with the Olive Garden bartender or 'Craig', who is more suited in a POF bowl for a woman like LInda Maria Meyer Hendrikson Costa than for someone like me who expects better conduct and intelligent verbal skills from an adult male over the age of 30.

I had quite of bit of defensive stonewear on today instead of a shirt which said 'God, Guns and Trump'. My 'Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem' shirt was more respectable than a Snickers commercial and more intelligent than a Buick commercial. I was well covered by  non-idol symbols of Benjamin, Zebulon, Joseph, Issachar, Simeon and Gad, and thankfully was weighted down by an idiotic crown on my head. I did consider the struggles of Patrick Cantlay, and admired his ability to overcoe adversity and behave like a saint rather than like a beast. Tempers exhibited last year are no always as easy to conquer in private as they are to cover up in public. Winning a Valspar tournament is better for the environment than driving around in circles like a Truex or Menard madman, but who knows if NASCAR drivers have better control over their temper than the typical golf pro?

Poolman #6 is now at 126 points, which I as a clever chemist can designate as the F.U.C.K. Chemistry Total Atlanta F6 troop. Poolman#3 is more like a Red Billiard ball team at mind even if I am like a C3 Philadelphia Hamilton 10 code saint at method of operation. Next week, Team 3 plays Team 10!

Make sure you don't confuse Jamie Sharper ( The Zayin team) with Jamie Little who might be as bright as an octopus launched onto the Detroit Redwings ice surface before they lost to J.T. Miller's Rangers without a boat squad in sight. 'Jamie Little', NASCAR commentator, is not part of any of my teams, but Bryan Little, the huge Badger, still is.  Indeed, it has been almost 20.83 years since I exited 2970 South Delaware Street in Milwaukee, but on most days that seems like about 1/2 an hour ago since my memory is intact and improved since  I intentionally decreased prescription drug use and used safer, less toxic methods to try to prevent asthmatic exacerbations.

Anyone with any sense of history knows that Russell Kempka has better 'Super P' Day  536.9 communication sense than Jamie Little. Consider a quote for fans of 'Axel', the Lapeer Dog Bowl leader:

'It is easier to get a dog to obey a woman than it is to get a man to obey the God of Issachar.'
-Me

I have wrongly heard from the lips of Terry LaFrance that 'Hendrickson' is part of Issachar, but you cannot attribute a surname to a tribe. Initially a remnant of Issachar might have been launched to Finland like a Srixon heading toward a Molitor line fringed with Golden Gophers, but at this point in history, remembering your father's and your mother's name and treating both of them decently becomes a serious commandment matter. LaFrance claimed he was part of Reuben because his family was from France, but flesh lines cannot get you sealed into the 144,000. Terry LaFrance served in the USA Navy and let me get by him before I was able to get this to YOU. He also has a wife, Sharon, sharp enough to claim she would reject the intake of pork even if it is offered to her by a neighbor' and I suspect it is because Sharon fears the God of Israel and does not want to take unreasonable health risks to appease an atheist or some other anti-Moses representative. Terry LaFrance claimed he would rather defile his bodily temple than offend an unbelieving Gentile and as a result, Terry LaFrance  is not anything like the true church of Philadelphia YET. If a household is divided on small matters, it is not time to rely on the time of Reuben but time to look to a stronger tribe for leadership and guidance. The dietary laws for Israelites are some of the EASIEST laws to understand and uphold when compared to the concept of 'keeping the Sabbath holy'.

If Poolman 6 is now like a Muslim month calender boy rather than 'Mr. June' and' Poolman 3' is like a Gregorian Calendar boy rather than like Sheldon Souray and the strange Gimel unit, then who might be a decent Adar calandar boy? I  would choose Mr. Lamed, namely Robert Scott Smith of Minnesota Vikings '32' TD historic Line changes or Sergei Krivokrasov, 1st round 12th Chicago Blackhawk non-guitar pick to be a typical decent 'Mr. Adar'. Surely,  a good, wise and holy' Mr. Adar' representative should not end up as deranged and morally despicable as Stuart Rottier, Lawencia Bembenek or Tom Brady.  Sergei Krivokrasov is a much wiser leader of men than anyone on 'The 4 Kings' bowling team based on my personal contacts.

Beit Lamed.....scarcely.... a narrow margin with a total value of 32. Don't forget the Franco Harris rule and the Southern Steelers hockey team in Canada! 'Stella' still only a stupid Mr. Slade Hendrikson dog who is incapable of defeating Axel of Lapeer.

Helly Hansen Math and anti-Molech engineering analogy for 'Maxwell Dumb' Bell26 Spartan classes:

Beet It: Garth Snow and Miroslav Satan (I-81 of the Eastern Seaboard Transportation Codes) > Jimmy Howard's Santa Claus helmet in reality checks and principality clashes. Not all bears are good enough to become Chicago Bears, and even fewer bears have been tough enough to defend Elisha the prophet against verbally abusive youth gangs.

'Mike Cherry Red Team 3'& 'Punchy the Rocky Balboa Dog team6' on Lanes1&2 could have been confusing to the Local 21 and Local 228 eyes based on the rejection of the Truex  format in favor of the X=shower stall Kohler Club format, so here is a non-confusing 'Xavier Musketeer' additions to the X and A teams especially for Argonauts( Team 18) that have to move on from 1873 and Pizza73  to stronger options such as the Curtis Shayne Joseph Unit( yellow billiard Badger ball and Titleist teams) or  Joseph Nathan's Beef Hotdog ( Klement's Beef Rib It!) Great Escape Baseball Gang ( aka 'Team Krypton' and flashlight bulbs) with a minor emphasis on basic Captain Kangaroo strategies:

Alternate Poolman3 Captain: Frank Zillner (UW Badgers), Engineering
 Alternate Poolman6 Captain: Robert Skaradzinski, Milwaukee 'anti-Donald Jackson' Wise Lifeguard
Alternate Pulaski Pool Dive Team: 'Swedowski'



No comments:

Post a Comment