Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Time to Work 'Copper in The Middle'

Playing card examinations is not for 'Short Attention Span' children of paid pastors and overpaid teachers who usually end up as 'hirelings'. Since I am neither overpaid nor fearful to tell the Truth, I sam the exact opposite of Chelsea Clinton.

Your response to this analogy might take more than 4 minutes, one day and could even take as long as 1000 years. First of all, I would suggest that undercover Wood County officers try to sell marijuina to my niece, Jeniifer, daughter of Cheryl Stenzel Swedowski and arrest her if she buys the illegal substance. My neice Jennifer is already not ashamed to ask my fellow blood relatives to help her commit a crime in the state of Wisconsin and I do not want to be like Shannon Hendrikson Wahl or Stuart Rottier and 'do nothing' or just pray about her desire to commit a crime in the State of Wisconsin. If indeed her husband has multiple sclerosis, it is not my fault since I know they have rejected the dietary plan for Israelites and disease should have been expected. I am still only on sick leave as a police officer, not dead or fully retired and hiding in Barbados.  I would be a hypocrite worse than David Obey or a coward worse than  Dennis Drazkowski if I do not go public with this information sooner than Navy can get past me.

I had seen my ex-husband, actual father of an infant Richard Edwin Xavier, with marijuana products shortly before he deserted me in about 1984; drugs might have made him think he was Michael Jackson and took on his form of 'Jennifer Plowers' actually known as Carla Derringer. Such wrongs should not be repeated nor condonced by any law-abiding member of my family and it smoking marijuanaa causes more harm to a person than one stiff ark palm to the forehead as an 'escape frem dangerous reality' protocol.  If Wood County or the State of Wisconsin fails to react properly to my suggestion, they become responsible for the outcome of the Jennifer Swedowski's household since t'the State' rathr than the Church of Philadelphia is subsidizing her current deplorable life conditions. Since her father is not a resident of Wisconsin, he might not be aware of current Wisconsin state laws and only has ben trying to help with her SHELTER, not contributing to the desires to DISREGARD existing drug laws.

Maybe if my parents have to 'babysit' for their grandchildren while their mother is in jail for a period of time, they might not be as likely to contribute their grandchildren's evil desires any longer. I certainly wouldn't want my parents to end up as anti-Truth as Karen and Roland Hendrikson when their grandchildren are liars or getting served liquor by their son Shane David Hendrikson in the Elcho area. When it comes to proper DISICPLINE of younger relatives, it in a very serious siituation that is NOT a 'situation comedy'.  MInors in a household are always put at more risk when parents increase their legal and/or illegal drug intkae and decrease their study of the Word of 'God' that even James Madison respected to a limited degree.

I just completed my responsibility as a good citizen.




No comments:

Post a Comment