Thursday, October 13, 2016

Signs Sometimes Disappear So Memory Matters

I clearly recall that my enemies, the Marathon County Sheriff's Department decided to buy advertising in the Mosinee Ice Rink next to my design I had posted years earlier.  Closest to my design is not closest to me. That's no different than having a Schlitz ad next to a Bud Light ad, with Schlitz being the better option for a good sign of the flame of Joseph mentioned in the Book of Nahum. The Marathon County Sheriff's department is more like Bud Light: too pushy, of nominal value, corrupt and unholy BY THEIR OWN CHOICE.

Habits are sometimes linked to outfits, but when you cannot choose your outfit your habits become a sign of your training. I once had a sign at the front of my family land which read: 'Watch Ye therefore and pray always that you may be worthy to stand before the Son of Man.'  That sign was removed when the Nazi-type forces of Shane David Hendrikson had momentum against me, but do not think that Shane David Hendrikson is a scapegoat type, since he is an extremely dangerous and guilty man,  not an innocent clean animal that will be spared. When enemies of Truth  abound, you might as well talk to yourself to hear proper instructions, lest 'Area 51' pulls you toward Paul Blart rather than toward St. Paul the Benjamite.  I, like many others, must travel through enemy turf to reach destinations that my friends and family are occupying during Sukkot, and the book of Nahum had some excellent safety tips such as 'Watch the roads.' Locusts are mentioned several times, and seem to get scattered like winged angels according to Nahum.

I have heard Psalm 51, and did King David really expect his God to let him off the hook that easily after the Bathsheba incident? King David's Psalm 51 sounds like it should be labeled 'Unrealistic Expectations' but those guilty of the most serious sins often do have unrealistic expectations of the nature of a Just and Holy God who is actually NOT able to let the guilty be unpunished since just scales are a serious issue.  Remember that King David was a fallible man, not a prophet. Psalms have been compiled but should be considered to be about as weighty as some  Peter Cetera or Jethro Tull lyrics. I just used that comparison as  a reminder that the spirit of prophesy is  a gift, and when obvious begging for undeserved leniency occurs after serious sin it is only because prior prophesy had been IGNORED by the sinner.   If King David had been full of grace, he would not have linked up with Bathsheba. If Bathsheba would have been full of grace, she would have fought King David off like Joseph fought against Potipher's wife.  Grace is what prevents the act of sin, grace is not bestowed as a reward for completed sin.

As a 'contrarian' prayer to contrast against Psalm 51, how does the following appear to your eyes and if spoken aloud, sound to your EAR( Strong word #241)?

Since I have willfully disobeyed your righteous Law, rebuke me and spare not your rod, lest I become spoiled. Lead me to a holy King, a prophet and an instructor who is more righteous that I am, that my ears may receive rebuke and my mind may be redirected toward submission to the Laws of Yehovah.

Another habit that many humans need to break is the dangerous habit of closing your eyes while praying or singing, for people who do so are not able to WATCH properly and therefore are not well trained at defensive tactics. I have no idea who  started the terrible instructions that start have caused billions of people to pray with their heads bowed and their eyes closed, so all I can do is remind you that Yeshua stated that we should WATCH and pray, an audible that says 'REMAIN ON HIGH ALERT'.  It is impossible to watch with your eyes closed!

May your keeping of the Feast of Booths  shine th

No comments:

Post a Comment