Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Sadly, Weak and Beggarly Elements Defile Yom Kippur

Hopefully my few and far between friends realize that Yom Kippur is not the day that any Israelite should be begging for money as the common televised frauds do on cable television. Yom Kippur is the 5th of 7 high holy days, with 6 and 7 being the first and last days of Sukkot.

Being content if you have even 1 decent outfit and access to fresh water is what flood victims in the United States might learn on this 10th day of the month of Tishri. 22 years ago, I was imprisoned during this time for trying to defend my life with prayer and belief in the Bible and again, I had been imprisoned for use of non-deadly force against a very evil and hateful male who committed a felony against me, and I was subsequently deceived and mistreated in  sheriff's department officials inWausau Wisconsin in 2010 or 2011... time passes and double checking years gone by becomes too tedious when preparations for the weeks ahead are more important now.

The few people who protected my flesh in the past years are extremely important to me because they were not ashamed to protect a woman who has believed in prophesy and in the foundations of the tribes of Israel.  Deterring enemies from my area means they end up in a different battle this time against forces much more OFFENSIVE and dangerous than I could ever be.  I protect who I protect for a reason, but i can protect no one if I do not first understand that obedience to the commandments adds a dimension of protection that cannot be purchased with money. What can be purchased with money is food, clothing a transportation to another area during Sukkot, and a reminder that evebn if you cannot afford to travel away from your house, you can ask to sit in a booth at a restaurant and throw a blanket over a table inside or outside of your home area. As a child, I knew very well that a blanket over a picnic table in Milwaukee was batter than being on a unholy beach area surrounded by scantilly clad beasts of blasphemy and immoral behavior.

According to one of my serious hard count of days past April 20th, 2012, November 11th, 2016 starts the Dalet cycle of study for me. The veterans I have left behind such as Virgil Smith are no longer of any importance or value to me, and courageous and kind Wisconsin-based military veterans like William Taylor, Andrew Biene, James Morris and Robert Groth have become precious in my sight because they are not hypocrites and are not liars.

Disregard any concept of a 'Hail Mary' being able to save you or correct you from the errors of your way. Her caretaker, John, was given more power and authority on earth than Peter when he was told to take Mary into his protective custody after the crucifixion of Yeshua. Breaking vain repitions is as important as starting an annual day of fasting and intentional sobriety to asses the times and the seasons properly.'Rocky Balboa' is not as good of a historical legend as 'The Great Escape', but I suppose Rocky Balboa has to be considered to be more realistic of a struggling Catholic character than foolishness such as Superman, Spiderman, terrible and toxic Coca-Cola in a Ghostbuster movie, Tarzan, Paul Blart, Forrest Gump, Buzz LIghtyear  or  the Incredible Hulk.

The more you can denounce unrealistic propaganda and retaliate against obvious liars and strong delusions, the more likely you will at least get up to a jasper foundation connected to the tribe of Benjamin. Remember, only about 1 in 55,000 actually gets sealed to prevent attacks from the forces of Abaddon.  The mother of' PInk Iron Bear 66' intentionally dropped her pink boxing gloves in Philadelphia for a reason. The ark cannot  be covered by pink, it  has to be covered by BLUE cloth and badger skins .  For me, afflicting my soul includes 'no hockey therapy',  but allows me to spend time at the piano, with the book of Nahum or with the elderly and disabled. Very few people realize how much I enjoy playing hockey..... and how much playing hockey has helped repair what was broken inside of me.


No comments:

Post a Comment