Thursday, October 6, 2016

Forced Inland Isn't The Same As 'Trumpet Voluntary'

Today marks the start of the 23rd year since I was cruelly arrested for praying in my father's house in Milwaukee. Very few people showed me love or mercy when I was captured and drugged rather than sheltered and treated properly. Indeed, I had been trying to fight through very dangerous side effects of man-made asthma drugs, but what I did when I was afraid wasn't a crime. Many people loot, riot and use excessive force when they are afraid or in a state of temporary mental confusion caused by dangerous legal drugs sold commonly in most nations, BUT I WAS ON MY KNEES PRAYING and was doing no harm to any other person around me. IN time, I would have become exhausted and fallen asleep in my own home, and possibly would have 'normalized' much more quickly than I did under the power of a literal beast system.

Retaliation does not always occur directly from the injured party, and in cases  of justice vs. injustice, larger forces sometimes come in to defend OR destroy weaker forces that had a previous 'victory' on the side of evil. I do not view Hurricane Matthew as an evil force; I know that string bikinis and drunkenness on beaches and in hotel rooms, narcotic sellers and filthy, wealthy and ignorant people do abound in beach areas such as Florida. The little sand beaches along Sandy Creek in Knowlton, Wisconsin are far less dangerous to the VISUAL EYE of a saint.  The eye of a hurricane of is wiser than an overpaid fool like Denzel Washington since a hurricane does not try to mimic another or take on a role that another human or hurricane has already properly fulfilled..  There was only one Hurricane Camille, and still humans continued to sell and eat shellfish and other animals that clearly have been labeled by forces such as El Elyon as a curse to their body and to those who do not really believe the Scriptures that real Israelites have embraced rather than discarding the WORD OF YEHOVAH.

Some people will be forced out of their houses and possibly have to remain out during the remainder of the most holy month of Tishri, but being ordered to live in temporary swelling is not the same as obeying the commandments of Yehovah based on love and trust in his commandments.  If a couple named Rob and Dottie Morford needed a place to stay during or after Hurricane Matthew, I have room for them. I might even have room for a displaced Florida Panther, but typical wild, unclean animals usually don't need emergency shelters; natual animals overtake post-hurricane areas rather quickly and comfortably compared to humans who have burdened the rest of their nation with financial woes as they keep trying to rebuild mansions that are not set on one of the twelve tribes of Israel foundations.

My God has an amazing ability to destroy property and minimize loss of human life from time to time, unlike military powers in on the face of the earth now. When I wear a 23 this year, it will be a reminder to me that after being humbled, tortured and abandoned many times, that I still have a holy purpose, not a 'special purpose' pushing boxes of chocolates in movies. I had a mission trip to a local library in the city of St. Clair, Michigan, where I observed a middle aged woman dressed like a prostitute bending over to reveal her cleavage to a young male that is no different than my son had been. She was disgusting in her appearance and the young man looked as though he was very unhappy in his present position. I asked the woman if she was a teacher or a prostitute, and eventually she said she was 'sorry' and covered up her cleavage so that the young man was not being subjected to her SIN. Her display of cleavage was minor compared to the under-dressing that occurs on most beaches worldwide, and that is why Hurricane Matthew is a holy blessing to the unholy beach areas since October 10th, Yom Kippur, is now less likely to be a beach volleyball zone in southeastern United States. There was a slight difference of location when  'Moses  and Joshua versus Egyptian armies' occurred and waters moved unpredictably a few thousand years ago  There also is a slight difference of location between Marine City, MI and St. Augustine, Florida.

My pattern of movements also are not going to be that predictable this week as I once again prepare for Yom Kippur and time with family and true friends . I refuse to stupidly wait in line to see a movie in a theatre, I refuse to help or wait for Santa's elves, and I refuse to try and skip 'Satan' in any lines since he has been instructed to be on offense behind Yeshua. I am also not afraid to go on defense when disguating magazines are propped up in grocery stores like a Playboy Bunny in Ninevah and who might TRY to insult my intelligence and my personal uniform additions.

Time for  to go meet with some senior citizens  widows and war veterans who have survived much more than a temporarily flooded beach over the years. I'm just not in a mood to get into hockey gear and skate alone today.


No comments:

Post a Comment