Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Owl & Lion Ministry Month 97

A presentation by Stuart Federow made me think of Sergei Fedorov, but of course Sergei is more fit than  Stuart Federow to lead an upright force into battle. That is not to belittle what the Ozark mountain sheep has done to try and instruct others to read the book of 'Esther', but 'Esther' is held too much esteem when compared to Yerusha. I'm going to try to learn the vowels and pronounce Hebrew words much better than I have been, but the letter ש utterance variations surprised me more than the lack of  a 'W' sound.  I suppose הְהmight be close to a W sound, but I have no doctorate in Hebrew.

Strongs 3,917  is listed as w word to describe a screech owl and  3,918 is listed as another word to describe a 'lion'. There are many errors in Strongs concordance, but it still remains a reference book of CODES that can be used properly or improperly.

In one week, Daunte Culpepper completes 46 years our of his mother's womb and Chris Chelios completes 61 years, yet who is more like the owl and who is more like a lion? Such as question is as subjective as why the 'year of the rabbit' is so named by Chinese culture clubs.

Shouldn't  H 3566, 'Cyrus' be pronounced more like 'Korsh ' according to Mr. Federow's crew? After only 1 lesson I realized 'Cyrus' is a lousy English translation. I suppose any king might desire the name his parent's referred to him as to be pronounced properly, but a speaker of a name must first be a bearer of the name pronounced reasonably.   How much more wrong is it to go into a courtroom and call the robed person ' Benched Mark'   or  'Mister Man'   who's name is clearly listed as "Judge Panagis' ?   Likewise, it is ill advised to keep referring to a person who you claim to be your superior officer,  whom you trust and desire to understand,  in vague terms such as ' Hashem' or 'God' or 'heavenly father' rather than as something you truly believe his position to be such as 'Chief יהוה'  or Creator YeHOH , pronounced to the best of your ability. 

If I saw Daunte Culpepper, I'd refer to him as Mr. Culpepper since that is his official CIVIL title;  if I refer to him as 'dirtball Detroit lion' Id be starting an uncivil war against a man who has never done harm to my household and I would deserve to get quickly humiliated by him in some manner.  if I saw Chris Chelios I'd refer to him as 'Chris' because I have met him and his parents before; the Chelios family has served me beverages and food in the past, and Chris and I both went to UW-Madison during the same years;  I'm not afraid of to call him 'Chris' but if he says  call me 'Mr. Chelios' or  Atlanta thrasher 24, ' I would do so since those names should not offend him. 

Daunte Culpepper could have been aborted by a frightened, unethical mother but he wasn't. I'm thankful that Daunte Culpepper was given a chance to become a man even though his actual father was more likely similar to  month 97 word H2863,   חתף  .

Do take the time to watch a video on Bryson Gray's internet site about murdered babies that the local , wicked, guilty police forces claim were not murdered and thus were not victims of a crime. יהוה will have to correct Bryson Gray, if he is willing to be corrected, about the fact that גד has not  always been a good tribe.

                                                               🦉🦉🦉🦉🦉

                                               Mickey Manners isn't Dwight Schultz.

                                                                          🦁


No comments:

Post a Comment