Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Influence of the P-51: Resting the Produce Section

Should a person fret when a typical flu causes them to rest? No, because an occasional bout with a typical flu should add some natural immunity  to the body, preparing it to ward off what could be a more severe illness. 

My best friend counted the position of the letters in the 5 books of Moshe; (פ (ף, the P,    is set in 51st place, long before the ס appears.  Even if the naming of the P-51 fighter had nothing to do with the order set forth by the word of יה , I prefer to consider that the P-51 is is connected to a holy order.  I was brought to laughter when watching 'Easy Come, Easy Go' episode of 'Hogan's Heroes' regarding a P-51; fighter #108 was the jet assigned for Hogan to strategically use and I bowled a 108 during league time...so did another tired teammate. The '108' bowling game was bowled before I put my version of a P-51 jersey on...and my bowling score went back to 'normal'.  It's not important what my P-51 jersey is, since it is merely a part of a coded, uniform division system I still am testing.

I'm not relying on the upcoming year as a 'Jubilee' year, even if it is but not sowing in my garden's produce section every 7th year is part of entering into rest. That instruction is not a joke, so I'm viewing the next year which starts in spring, not in the autumn as the Jewish,  folks claim as a 7th year logically. If the year known as 2100 is a 7th year of the 300th cycle of a time flame, 2051 and 2023 are also 7th years numerically. If a sabbath 'year' isn't divisible by 7, someone messed up the record keeping and I believe יהוהwill be merciful to thousands who do not disregard letting their produce section of soil 'rest'.

Since this will be my first  attempt to adhere to the soil rest rules, I might not do everything correctly. It is the sincere attempt to respect  instructions from יהוה that can bestow mercy upon us while others continue on as common rejectors of יהוה   .

Zach Bauer of 'New2Torah' publicly admitted marital failure in his household, most likely because he rushed into remarriage instead of learning, with his son, to tend to matters as a widower. I know from my own experience how tragic it is when a marriage of weakness and possibly desperation fails. Zach Bauer's son has seen his father fail and I hope he is merciful toward his father, unlike some other children who think their struggling parent should not be shown mercy after a remarriage fails.  Zach Bauer was rather rude to me when I mentioned Ezra chapter 10 about men divorcing their heathen wives after their wives lured them away from  יהוה  , but  now he possibly is experiencing that purification process.   He might not be 'planting' information online in the upcoming year and neither should I.  Spiritually, we plant  thoughts like seeds into 'blogs' but unlike a local garden, we can't see if our efforts have a growth return. My intent has been much more decent than the beasts seeding the skies with chemicals that hazardous to our health but which are making the idiots spraying harmful chemicals rich with $ flow from wicked employers.

I'll try to remember my 108 bowling score because of the timing of a  'Hogan's Heroes' connection; the letter P in 51st place is remembered because of my best friend's study and teaching;  A Russian from Angarsk, the letter פ  man, is unknown to most but considered as an important part of my life's police and hockey history. A man who catches and sells fish does not always get a direct thank you from the person who was able and thankful to purchase good fish, but his effort still had household  financial reward not obtained as a lazy, intentionally unemployed public burden unjustly obtains government or private 'hand outs'. 

I admit I am fatigued and that ceasing from planting in my produce areas is exactly what Doctor יהוה, my  El Elyon,  has ordered.  I already have a friend  Joseph anti-Pelosi, whom I kindly refer to as  'Dreamy Joe', who is going to pass good compost materials toward me to rejuvenate my produce section placed on my overtaxed abused woman's shelter. Will I buy produce from others who aren't choosing to rest their land? I suppose that's an option I'll  seriously ponder, since resting the soil is a choice not everyone chooses on earth due to their system of religion or complete lack of same.

I might not survive another year because of the timing of יהוה, but suicide is not an option for me. I still hope to see my first pure, innocent child  face to face someday.

                                                                               💝

Emojis are symbols that sometimes assist a message. My martial arts  yellow belt was thoughtfully placed alongside of a river near Zebulon, North Carolina; my martial arts white belt was placed at the alabaster box of General Robert E. Lee. In a way, those too were seeds of thought.  Ezequiel DelFino assisted me during a period of time when unmerciful and unloving kin folk wouldn't even lift their fingers to help me after an anti-commandmnent man chose Las Vegas and his broad C-section rather than learning how to be an ally of  יהוה and pulling together our family for the sake of our children and our claims of 'Christianity' improving our conduct. Honorable mention of those who have sincerely assisted you in past years is never a waste of time.


No comments:

Post a Comment