Sunday, September 18, 2022

Pabst Code Concludes 31 on The Right Side Count

Dear Somebody or Everybody, 

CAUTION! This writing sample contains some flippant material, some irony and some serious questions that have arisen like chaff while the evidence against 'Jesus Christ' being able to save and discipline his followers continues to pile up like the bank account figures of 'Eminem'  and 'Michael W. Smith'.

I know you as a reader of these English sentence structures are not a diety, but who put HELIOS in CHELIOS prior to 1979 when applications were still be accepted to UW-Madison without requiring  experimental ' WARP SPEED' injections and graphene in the bloodstream as a pre-requisite to becoming a UW-Badger?

Well, although there was quite a surge in readership to my blog since I put out a request to get a daily stat up to an Iowa zip code, I came up about a dozen short of my goal. If I ever get my one day  readership up over 51,000 I was thinking my final disposition code should be either 'advised' or TCO, but that is yet to be thought through by non-special forces while my non-special ops are still in progress.

Who can't  recall 220631 in the year known as '22', the month known as 6 (Elul' and the right side count of 31?

Artificial intelligence can't even recall their mother's maiden name. Not communicating by written letter  to your conscience mother of partaking in  'Face to Face' hymn discussions with your catholic father is not proper etiquette for anyone who claims to be sober.  Studying the letters written to dead Corinthians, dead Romans and dead  Philippians  is a sign and symptom of unnatural ignorance permeated upon society by anti-commandment men and anti-commandment mother-in-laws who gather like paper wasps on Sunday mornings waiting to keep as far away from citizens preaching and practicing the teachings from  that of course, the result is that they are not able to resist evil any longer and if they end up getting flogged like a Roman prisoner, wasn't that part of their goal, namely to be like 'Jesus' rather than protected and defended by the deity described in Psalm 18?. 

32 TD's for Robert S. Smith, 34 rushing TD's for Daunte Culpepper and are Michael Vick and Aaron Rodgers tied at 36 rushing TD's as of September 18, 2022?

The Packer is in the details.  I suppose I have to wear my Donald Eugene Brown jersey for at least part of the day so artificial intelligence doesn't think it's the 36th day on the right side count of Yzequiel's remembrance cycle, and certainly I wouldn't want to mislead the people of Rembrandt, Iowa even if Bohemia drinkers might want to.

Sincerely, 

Student Association of Doris Packer


No comments:

Post a Comment