Sunday, September 18, 2022

Jewel Roberts Vs. Marie Morgan @ $50.00 Time

 At "Georgian Brick HC-50' time, the retiree score is Miroslav Satan 735, Andrew Brunette 733.

Why does the shirt with the phrase 'My two favorite teams are the Vikings and whoever plays the Packers' make incomplete sense?

Because if NOBODY plays the Packers, the Packers can't get an L or a W.

Now lets see if Stephen Basting thinks its time for him to smirk with Edward Flynn again?  Stephen Basting can be viewed on 'YOUTUBE' as easily as I developed the character 'Cold Hand Jacinth' for a 'Sunnyside Ice' reason. πŸŒ‡

According to paper records, Marie Morgan and Jewel Roberts of the Milwaukee ERS Systen have both died in 2022. Did either of them choose a 'Centurion' coffin before they ceased to take another breath of polluted air?

I did not know either person BUT who of those 2 lived a healthier lifestyle, even if neither of them chose to live a holy lifestyle?  I can't that answer  that question, and I'm not giving the Wausau Police Department anymore free toilet paper after they failed to assist me with a reasonable request and then had me fill out my own theft report regarding stolen cross country skis which were NOT nominal value and had been worth at least $200.00 to me, even after being used several times.

Hymn 18, "Come, Ye Thankful People' wasn't composed by Maori Melody nor was it put into print by James 'Jim' Montgomery slithering onto the Boston Bruin coaching staff.  How does a receiver of a gift prove they are thankful to the giver of a good gift?   I know how easy it is to prove you do not appreciate a gift because I've seen thousands of people squander welfare money on cigarettes, booze and unhealthy products improperly labeled as 'food', but those thousands of people were expecting me to serve them at dangerous Milwaukee gasoline stations while those thousands decided they could choose to be LAZY sluggards rather  than earning their income as an adult who demands the right to vote SHOULD be willing to do.  Did I show mercy to those thousands by upholding my family's work ethic? Nope, since lazy sluggards do not deserve mercy.

Hymn 3 ,  "According to thy Gracious Word' by James Montgomery in 1851 isn't to my liking as a foundation for theology at this pivotal Canadiens V. Bruins point of "$100.00 clothing allowances" for used sweaters.

Jim Roberts is not Jewel Roberts, and Gary Roberts is not Jim Roberts.

🎺  V. πŸ’ is a communications challenge.

🐝 isn't a 🍌.



No comments:

Post a Comment