Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Exterior Investigations: 'Favre Swallows' vs. FUCK BIDEN' Gear

An extremely rude, insolent person PRETENDING to be a Republican offered me a 'free' hat that had 'FUCK BIDEN' on it. Because I rejected his 'free' offer, he started insulting me and then he claimed he did not believe I was in law enforcement and claimed I was a 'nut' case. Really? I told him I didn't want Biden's name on my head; I don't Biden's. name on my body, on my car or on my forehead, and I also do not want to promote the use of the word 'FUCK' since that is a word that Shane David Hendrikson enjoyed using when he was behaving at his worst.

I don't know the name of the owner/operator of bearing Michigan plate TR24UMP , but he certainly does not even believe in the 63rd  book labeled '2 JOHN', since his behavior was crude, his accusations against me were false AND public, yet I walked away from that fool while he keeps RUINING the reputation of decent Republicans with his vulgar displays. I suspect that person realized that the person selling those 'FUCK BIDEN'  hats cares nothing about the U.S.A. and only wants vulgar fools to be tricked or solicited into placing Biden's name on their forehead rather than trying to promoting a product that is rated 'G' and is decent for small children and adults who understand proper etiquette to view.

I don't care if people don't believe that I tried to defend the City of Milwaukee and laws of the state of Wisconsin, though those same entities decided not to defend me in child support rules or small business regulations. What is do consider more than a nuisance is being harassed by males who are pretending to be Republicans but in fact are only pushers of nastiness and vulgarity, which makes the owner/operator of TR24UMP no better than Rachel Levine or Barack Obama's bunch of improperly raised abominations.

The female owner/operator of Ford Mustang bearing Michigan plate EAV 0449 who was looking to make a 'Scooby Doo' movie purchase from 'Natalie' probably would wear a 'Favre Swallows' shirt sooner than she would wear a 'FUCK BIDEN' hat on her head.

Closest to CAS 368 was indeed TY24UMP, but  the driver of  auto bearing Michigan plate 'CAS 368 'wasn't harassing 'Home Depot' customers in Shelby, MIchigan to my knowledge.

Go ahead and choose between 'John 2' at 63 and Psalm 63 to influence your mind away from people trying to get you to put vulgarities and the name BIDEN' on your forehead.*  I do take thought about what I shall wear and what I shall eat.

EAK 4368 can be in the middle of the next Dr. Seuss war at Endeavour Middle School if that non-Disney care wants to.

On Day 368 of my count up to 390 on the left ( July 27, 2022 AD) , I will explain on this site why Zach Bauer of NEW2TORAH actually offered more substantial reasons not to trust the advice of 'Jesus'.   By the Brenda Angelo way, my English teacher in high school was in fact the bride of Mr.  Christ, thus we referred to her as Mrs, Christ.' I know Mrs. Christ would approve of a 'Mosinee Hockey' hat but she would never approve of a 'FUCK BIDEN' hat in her classroom, and neither would I.   

Don't be so foolish and foul  as the people wanting you to wear 'FUCK BIDEN' gear; you'd be wiser to wear a shirt that says 'Got Goodsoil Maps?' or ' Shofar vs. Profar Is Real' or  '  Embrace Vladimir Putin'.

As for my Anti-Suess and Anti-Disney poetry of this Valspar 'Dove's Cry' day, this next poem is suitable for good decent 'anti-Rachel Levine' people in the USA France, Italy or Canada to put on their shirts, cups or hats:

I do not like your cigarette haze

I do not like  Joe Biden's ways

I despise liars and deceptive clerks

I don't endorse TR24UMP's wicked works





No comments:

Post a Comment