Saturday, July 9, 2022

A Philadelphia Flyer Butterfly Message: Famine IS Caused by ALL Lazy Occupiers of Yards

After reporting that I had not seen any butterflies near my lady's shelter, I went outside to sit down and think and rest without feeling guilty.  Like YCZQAL might have been, I. am getting a bit anxious with only 40 remaining to count on the left side, and I'm quite sure a female camel gets tired in her 12month of pregnancy, with over a month to go. I looked up, and there was a monarch butterfly. I thought of David J. Oduya's 'sortie' strategy from the NHL as a Philadelphia Flyer in orange and black attire, and later on thought of Patrick Lebeau, Brian Elliott and Paul Coffey who also were as graceful as that monarch butterfly.  I was so thankful to see a butterfly that tears came from my eyes, and a bit later I saw a honeybee by the bee balm in my garden.

I looked at the small square footage I actually am using to grow food supplies for myself and realized that if you are not growing any of your own food, you're actually contributing to famine and drought problems on earth. Even a very small front yard or backyard is sufficient enough to  learn how to grow fruits and vegetables in, but if you never try to learn to help alleviate food shortages, you will add to food shortages. 

Even in a arid desert area, raised garden beds can provide urban or rural food sources, but you'd have to choose to invest in something that is useful and good rather than in movies, computer games and electronic devices that you can't eat no matter how many gardening videos you watch on them.

George Washington and his wife Martha Washington were farmers, not lazy, arrogant pro-abortion politicians named Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. and Kamala Harris. In Milwaukee's 1970's, urban fruit and vegetable gardens were not rare, but those who desired a lifetime of government hand-outs were too lazy to plant a garden and gather what they could to ease the burden they expected others to take on to feed the lazy, arrogant impoverished lifestyle of the typical Democrat voter who has expected working people to work like slaves so they can get  years of continuous government donations toward their shameful laziness.

Should I have thought of Ian Walsh when I thought of Philadelphia instead of David Oduya? Eventually, I did think of Ian Walsh, with his copper number assigned to him non-randomly.

๐Ÿฆ’ 80 days to count toward the days a baby giraffe exits it's first housing known as 'mother camel'. Is 1 baby giraffe more important than 1 baby kangaroo and 1 baby camel? Does the 390 on the left and 40 on the right represent 2 unclean animals divided before those 2 baby animals notice a baby giraffe for the first time on day 430?

If I survive the 430 days of the prophet  ื™ื—ื–ืงืืœ right and left side count remembrance,  ื™ืฉืขื™ื” 's name will be added to my unique rocky corners.  I never was impressed by the 'Georgia guidestones' that toppled recently. If you are done being astonished for 7 days on July 12, you might want to start your own count of those days  for the upcoming 14-15 months and see what special occurrences you might be comforted with for respecting the works of an obedient prophet of   ื™ื”ื•ื” .

๐Ÿ“œ

๐Ÿงบ

No comments:

Post a Comment