Friday, April 22, 2022

Post 1533: Non-Parable of 'Home' Trouble

 I didn't realize 1.532 has been passed. If 1,533 is the conclusion of a matter, so 'bumblebee' it. 

When a hockey assembly gathers voluntarily and an equal fee is gathered from each person regardless of age or ability, it is referred to as 'drop-in' or 'pick up' hockey. In such a gathering, there is no official to correct a rule infraction problem and no coach to correct attitude problem. Maybe I because I wanted to better understand the demeanor of Yahweh, I suspect I got that opportunity at an undisclosed location as the '1st&20th' night drew nigh.

I started at the 'Home' team, and had really only been paying attention to my shifts, trying to keep them appropriately short since we had14 people on our team this evening. All the mature players behaved properly, but a PeeWee aged skater stayed on the ice for 10-20 minutes at a time. When he finally did get to the bench, several people including his father told him he should only be taking 'short shifts', specifying 30 seconds to 2 minute MAXIMUM.  The I starting noticing that rude child's antics, and he was on the ice like a figure skater. His father did not take sufficient action to correct the child's unsportmanlike conduct and I did try to rebuke the child in  a manner no more stern than a typical babysitter would have, but that child would not obey anyone other than himself.  Who was it that let that child lack any respect for older adults? The child had not learned the concept of self-discipline and there were not enough adults on that 'home' team that were willing to sit that rude child down or yank him off the ice.

A few people have heard and many people have read warnings about expected behavior from the prophets of Yahweh. Had Yahweh been sitting on that 'home bench' , Yahweh would have had 2 choices, namely to either remain in a group that had child who rejected correction in the presence of his father or to move to the 'visitors' team which was  comprised of a more mature and self-disciplined. 

I wasn't interested in being part of any team, no matter how 'mixed' we were, where 12 grown men could not get a grade school boy to participate in the hockey match properly.  The 'visitors' team didn't reject my move and the 'home' team didn't care. Being able to re-deploy yourself is not always an option when vexed by insolent juveniles, but thankfully it was an option for me going from day 118 on the left to 117 on the left side in a thoughtful remembrance of Yczeqal's  390+40 countdown.

I'll never sit on a bench with that young child again, because his lack of respect for adults was more than my 'squad 50' spirit could tolerate.  I suspect that there are assemblies which the spirit of Yahweh will never return to due to similar problems and lack of a unified desire to behave according to reasonable self-imposed judgment calls.

'More' men isn't always 'best' men when a task requiring rebuke and discipline needs to be accomplished , swiftly  rather than ignored continually.  A man will never become a good leader if he hasn't been taught to be a good follower of reasonable, JUST rules and regulations. The USA centered in Washington D.C., in it's current state of anarchy, no longer has JUST rules and regulations and in fact it has become a moral disgrace due to an era of anti-Bible teachers and anti-decency businesses. If the hockey assembly had looked anything like a moral disgrace, I would not have remained in that arena.  Likewise, I would not even want to set my feet in Washington D.C. or Vatican City because both are so defiled and corrupted that I would not even expect Yahweh to protect me while in those boundaries. 

I would go to Russia if I had an invitation and it became cost effective for me to do so. I see more signs of hope for Russia that for Washington D.C. , since attitude does reflect leadership.

🦂🦂🦂🦂. Year 4, month 50 is still in progress for many living souls.

🧈 🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥘. 🧀

No comments:

Post a Comment