Sunday, April 17, 2022

Back Checking from 50 to 124

 April 22, 2022:

(5th year, month 50 in progress)

1465     גוה     


April 28, 2022

(6th year, month 63 in progress)

1854    דקק differs from  דק


April 20, 2022   Read  and comprehend Yczeqal 23: 46-48  

(7th year, month 75 in  progress)

2189     זעוה  Yermiyahu 29:18 


April 25th, 2022

(8th year, month 87  in progress)

2580.   חן  as in  'Chen'


April 19, 2022

 (year 9, month 99 in progress)

2,883   טבע.  Exodus 15:4; Yermiyahu 38:6

At times, the holiest people such as Yerimiyah are cast aside, sink but  do not drown due to the works of a lifeguard.  In contrast, if you do not consider me as a friend, a trustworthy companion or worthy of being fed or protected by you, I no longer care if you get swept away like the army of Pharaoh since your arrogance, hatred and rejection of me outweighed my capacity to love or protect you.  I trust that יהוה has the capacity to understand and uphold my perspective so that I am tortured ever again.  I did not get blown away like chaff after growing like good grain and getting 'winnowed'; I did get replanted in the USA for a reason.  I can't be ashamed of my descendants since they need to learn to become ashamed of their own behavior  and their provocation of an already grievous situation after those claiming 'Christianity' and 'Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior' couldn't resist temptation, couldn't  prevent their own tongue from lying under sworn testimony, nor could they prevent their hands from stealing. Such 'Christians' became experts at staging shows, asking for money they did not earn and ultimately, proved that the name 'Jesus Christ' has no power to save in comparison to the authority of  my messiah and worshipful master,  יהוה  .   Indeed, I am crying real tears as a try once again to provide truthful testimony about the past and present, not knowing if eventually I will again have to admit that my hope has been misplaced in an entity that does not keep promises. The gender of  יהוה does not matter to me, the integrity of   יהוה 's authority does. In mechanics of materials, without enough integrity, failure occurs.  Offering the wicked , uncaring or apathetic too many chances becomes futile and it becomes more logical to let those people chase after their own idols that they often foolishly mate with and then produce more of their own idolatrous offspring, unlearned nor properly warned that  continual unrighteousness provokes the righteous unto  justified wrath. As  I prepared  for another quiet and somber pesach meal on April 17, 2022 my lamb portion had been mixed with organic beef to remind me that my grandparents and parents indeed knew how to raise dairy cows and beef cattle that wasn't genetically ruined by $ worshippers.  Friends that came from Iraq provided my lamb and beef, and they work very hard for their income rather than becoming weak and beggarly.


April 19, 2022 

(10th year, month 112 in progress)

3287  יעף     Yshayahu 40:29,  Isaiah 50:4


April 21, 2022

( 11th year, month 124 in progress)

 About 3640 days  after a divorce petitioner proved his 'anti-commandment man' role against me as a divorce respondent, this word is not a giggling, smirking nor laughing matter:

כלמות    Yermiyahu 23:40

📜

גב isn't BGD.  I don't recommend putting Adidas,  TIK TOK nor BET99 on your head, although they can be removed more easily than a tattoo.  Headcovering signs do matter in and out of sporting venues, and such headwear decisions require  דעת. 

🌬  🍃  





No comments:

Post a Comment