Sunday, April 17, 2022

Dear Cole Caufield...

Dear Cole Caufield, 

Please take the time to go to Schwartz's Deli for me in Montreal. While there, let them know that the spirit of the tribe of Reuben is important, even if it no. longer exists at 1475 Strongs Avenue in Stevens Point. Some adult children stop loving and stop visiting their parents when the influences of the wrong type of people invade their conscience and their schedule, but I suspect you will not be misled by such anti-family  people. Churches that want people to show reverence toward paid pastors and do not insist that they members remain faithful and truthful to their parents as they age are plentiful and rolling in more unrighteous money than the  Montreal Canadiens ever would want to draw in to their business. 

I am thinking of you today and recalling how many time your father was kind and pleasant toward me  while I stopped in 'Old Timers' drop-in hockey at the PYCHA rink during my perennial visits to spend time with my parents in Stevens Point. Whether your career in hockey is long term or short term, the tribe of Reuben will pull a faithful 12,000 into a special seal team; the sardius stone of Reuben might be as red as a UW-Badger helmet or as deep red as the special beef used in the Schwartz Deli's smoked beef sandwich... touched up with mustard in a matter of culinary trust.

It doesn't matter if you read this letter, since many other letters I have written have been disregarded by the very people I have thought about. What matters is that I took the time to compile it with thought and with  an important message about honoring your parents in tangible ways since without doing so, you can't really be a good role model.  

I regret and certainly cannot defend NHL, United States and Canadian officials that have pressured so many athletes and company employees into becoming part of a money-making  genetic experiment that is causing wicked people to accumulate wealth, but many in my generation have known enough to trust what a unholy government or anti-freedom radicals recommends. It is hope that your body will resist and overcome any probable unnatural, unhealthy effects of the overpriced experimental injections that you chose to get with informed consent.  At your age, I made decisions that were not good for my body either and the consequences were quite hard to overcome and caused physical hardship for many years. 

It's almost dusk, and I will keep the passover meal quietly, peacefully and with a speck of hope that the upcoming year will again SIEVE (sift) plenty of people while testing which authority figure they truly want to align with. As for me and my household, we will align with יהוה  and try to represent  Zebulun properly while learning from those sealed 2nd in the tribe of Reuben. 

The puck doesn't always stop here, but I suppose it could stop here.  ⚫. 🦡

 🌕 

Abib 14, going on 15...   .   .   .  .  ס is for Sudbury, from whence cometh Andrew Brunette.  🐺



No comments:

Post a Comment